Chapter 69 - Taking Down TuZan Empire (Part 2)

My eyes grew large when I met her eyes. All at once, rage-filled my whole body.

I sprinted forward to the tank.

I put my hands to the glass as she swam down towards me. By the looks of it, she had no ears. Even her nose wasn't like a human's. It was quite small. Her eyes were bigger and more anime-like. Her white lips were like a person's, but when she opened up her mouth, it was filled with teeth a carnivore would have. Her hair was a beautiful white. Her tail's bottom was black and the top was white and her skin was very pale. When she moved, I saw her breast. Her nipples surprised me. They were a pure white color, just like her lips.

By all the things I knew, she was a mermaid for sure.

She put her hands on the glass in front of me.

"Do you speak Chinese?" I called out.

She just stared at me.

"English?" I switched over.

She still said nothing.

Did she use echolocation or something? Well whatever it was, I needed to save her. There was one thing I knew from any story told about them. Any mermaid kept away from other mermaids would grow crazy and end up killing themselves.

They were social creatures that needed their own kind to be happy.

I showed a grieved look as I looked at her.

I took out a piece of paper and a quill. I sat down and got it all ready. After it was all ready, I started to do to draw her tank and an arrow to a big body of water.

I blew on the paper as I stood and showed her.

I pointed at the body of water.

Immediately, she started to nod like crazy and twirl happily.

I put my hand on the glass.

"I will take you home. I promise." I heard people coming, so I put all the stuff away and hid.

"I saw the servant enter my Highness." I watched from the bushes. I saw a tall man that had a strong resemblance to the 2nd Prince

The man looked up at the tank. I looked over to see the mermaid showing her teeth. Off her body were fins that made her scarier. Her hands were clawing at the glass. She was trying her hardest to get to this man.

So he was the one who put you here. My eyes turned to him. Looks like the Emperor isn't the one who will suffer.

I stood up and sneaked away. I jumped past all the eyes and back inside the prince's courtyard. I can't leave this courtyard anymore. They are most likely looking for me. Looks like we will have to strike soon.

I paused.

The banquet was in a week. Amazon's would be attending. I would have to take down this Empire after that.

There's no way I would pass an opportunity to get more information on these Amazon women. 

This would also give me more time to think out my plan to take down TuZan Empire and also rescue that poor mermaid.

I could use my space. If anything, I just needed to put a tub inside and then just transfer her over until I get to the ocean.

That would have to be my last step. Mermaids don't last long in small bodies of water. This would have to be my last step.

Later on, when the 2nd Prince returned, we talked about what to do. 

I sat in a chair while the Prince laid on his bed.

"So, have you thought about it?" I asked. 

"Yes, and I'm not interested in it, to be honest. Being the Emperor," He paused, "I would much rather travel the world."

I nodded. 

"I feel the same. Being tied down to one nation is not my cup of tea. Though to each their own."

"How do you want to take down the Empire?" He asked.

"Getting captured and thrown in prison." 

For the rest of the night, we discussed the details of it all, but it would all have to wait until after the banquet. 

Two days before the banquet, I had gotten to Rank 3 Level 7. Today, the day before the banquet, was the day the Amazons were to appear. 

I was still dressed like a male servant. I just followed the 2nd Prince to the Main Hall. I had yet to be there, but I had heard about it from 2nd Prince. It was apparently quite grand. 

When we reached the entrance, I could tell he wasn't joking. This place was huge. Who needed that much height for a 3 story building!

I stood behind 2nd Prince as he sat down. I looked around, but I didn't see the man from the other day. Even the 1st Prince was here with his wife, and even he didn't look like the man from the other day. 

What the hell?

"All stand! Emperor TuZan Aiguo!" 

I was already standing, so I just stood more straight. 

As everyone bowed, I bowed a little bit to get a good look at his face. 

When he walked in, my jaw dropped and I turned my face away. How was he that young-looking? Wait, I'm so dumb. Many people look young but aren't in this world, Jason is like that for one. Not to mention this Empire controls a lot of the Trading going on, no wonder he would look young and also have a mermaid!

A few minutes later, the servant came back in and shouted.

"Welcome, the Queen of the Amazons! Her majesty Freya Kaeda!" 

All of the servants bowed, but none of the Princes or Princesses did. Then again, from what 2nd Prince told me, the Amazons were not looked highly upon for their way of life.

Once the queen walked in, I knew I was right. That woman was the same from Yin Empire. Her outfit was a vibrant red. Her style screamed tribal. Not only were her arms uncovered, but her skirt had a long slit on one side that went down from her hip bone. Her platinum hair was braided beautifully down her back. She held a staff in one hand and the same vermillion bird on her other shoulder.