Chapter - 97 - Danger

After a bit, I got out and got dressed. I walked with Aden and met up with my now clean brother.

"Theon, I have a perfect wife for you." I gave sly smile.

"Wife?" His eyebrows raised.

"Yes, and she's pretty," I replied.

"Kobe, I'm sure you figured out how our family worked in our past life. I killed people when I was young and I'm sure you did too. It's in my blood to kill. I don't think any woman would ever be with a man who does that. Even our mom and dad didn't really love each other because of it."

"Okay, okay." I put up my hands.

I laid back against a rock and settled down.

"Kobe, you're really good at getting yourself into trouble," Theon said.

"Little oh me?" After I finished that sentence, a hole open up under me and swallowed me up.

I screamed as I fell down the hole. I was in no way prepared for such an event, so I screamed as I fell. After a moment, I realized I could stop myself.

I turned my body around and slowly let my body fall down. I couldn't stop it completely, but I could make it so my bones didn't shatter when I hit the ground.

The last thing I needed, was to know what that felt like.

Though, I realized very quickly that wouldn't be an issue. As, I wasn't falling onto any ground or water, but lava.

OH HELL NO!

I had reserved water in my space in case of emergencies. Never did I think in a fucking snowy tundra I would need to use it.

I immediately shot tones of water out of my space at the lava. I used my powers to make the water colder as it hit the lava.

I realized fairly quickly though that the water did nothing to the large amounts of lava below. This had to be some sort of rift in the continent.

As I got closer, I started to accept my fate. How would it feel to get continuously burned? I gulped. This wasn't liquid water, so I couldn't make it move. No, it was a liquid rock. As I got closer, the heat from the lava hit me. I immediately closed my eyes to shield myself. I could feel my skin start to burn as I fell farther down.

I feel like I would have cried at that moment if it hadn't been for the intense sense of dread I felt for the coming pain.  I knew I would hit the lava at any given moment. Expect, when I opened my eyes just a little bit.

I saw the lava separating down the middle. My eyes grew wide as I fell down in between the lava. My clothing started to burn as I fell and my skin which was already burning, started to burn more, and in turn, came the intense burns.

I bit my lip as I endured the intense pain. Then all I once, the lava closed up behind a rock and I was floating in mid-air as my wounds started to heal.

My hair was the worse off. It was pretty much all gone again.

I looked down at my body to see that most of my clothing was burned away.

One of my breasts was open to the world while the other only had a little bit of clothing covering it up. I could feel part of the clothing around my ass was also gone.

I was about to cover up my chest until I felt an incoming force. I put up my arms and immediately used force block.

I huge mass of rock shot at me as a huge mass of air shot it down.

The only problem was, I couldn't complete Force Block.

The energy I had accumulated had nowhere to go and so, it shot back into my body.

Blood came out of my mouth as I felt my internal organs almost rupture. I had lost my mobility at this moment as my body fell to the ground.

I never should have come here. I could feel Aden trying to get out of my space, but he couldn't. For whatever reason, he was stuck there.

I was on my own. Then again, I suppose I shouldn't have been relying on him as much as I was.

My body laid on the ground and when I looked over I saw him.

It was the man from 5 Ranks Mountain.

He saw me close up and his eyes grew wide. Then as I expected, his eyes traveled down my now pretty much naked body.

I wanted to get up and murder this man, but my body was still healing itself. It was a cultivator's worst nightmare to have Energy rebound back into their bodies.

The man came over and looked down at me.

"We'll look who it is." The man dropped down to his knees.

"Fucking touch me, and I will make you eat your dick," I said.

"Oh? You will?"

He placed his hand directly onto my breast and squeezed.

Expect, at that moment. I was ready to move. Beyond his expectations, I flew forward at him. Before he could react, I was already going at him with a dagger from my side.

For some reason, I couldn't access my space, but that didn't matter. I would still fucking destroy him.

He wanted to retaliate but my dagger had already plunged into his now hard dick.

Hard?

He screamed out as I ripped apart his pants. I paced my hand around his dick and squeezed.

He screamed louder.

"You like to squeeze things?" I asked. "Let's try a tasting."

I sawed through his dick and as blood squirted out, I stuffed it into his mouth. I then began the process of deep-throating this man with his own dick.

"Fucking like that?!" I screamed. 

Before he could activate his energy. I also started to stab his arms.

About that time, I felt an incoming force from the left.