Chapter - 86 - I'm not alone

The man stood up and burst through the doors and outside. The old man and the girl followed. I just sighed.

Xiong HoLing also stood up.

"It's okay." I said. "Let them think how they will. I'm just glad that man didn't murder me when he found out."

Ira turned toward me.

"What are you talking about?" Ira asked.

"I don't know if it's my sensitivity to pure energy or what, but I can sense pressure of people and with that, I can tell how strong someone might me and in turn, how mad someone could be." I said as I picked up a tea cup.

Though, quite suddenly, the ground below us started to rumble.

"I'm going to guess by the looks are your faces, you guys don't get quakes." I said.

The looks on their faces showed different emotions, but mostly anger.

This was gonna be interesting.

I followed Ira and Xiong HoLing outside while Anna and Mei tried to save the cookies.

I walked behind them both as we saw what was going on.

"You!" I heard from the old man.

"Me what?" I felt the energy radiating off him from here.

"You promised to marry my grand daughter!" The old man yelled.

Oooo this is getting interesting.

I saw the girl laying on the ground crying.

"This lord certainly did not!" He roared. "This lord said he would take responsibility for her. Killing her will be taking responsibility enough."

Immediately, everyone's face showed shock expect for mine.

Mine showed a large smile. Was I sadistic? Maybe a little, but this was fucking fantastic.

Though, I knew the man was getting real pissed and I really didn't want a crack opening up in the ground, so I walked forward and started to clap.

"This is great and all, but I don't know if either of you have noticed but this is most definitely family drama. I suggest you three take this away from this joyous occasion, or you can fucking shut your mouths."

Immediately my face changed to that of complete seriousness.

"I mean it." I raised two fingers their way. "I better not hear another fucking peep out of any of you three regarding this shit."

Immediately, the mans energy just died down.

I turned back towards Ira and Xiong HoLing with a smile.

They both just shook their heads. Ira came over and walked back with me to the kitchen.

"I wish I had another son." She said with a sigh.

I raised a brow.

"You have one right there." I pointed at Xiong HoLing.

"I mean one you could marry." She said.

My smile froze as she said that.

She looked down at me and saw my face.

"I apologize if I went to far." She said.

I raised my hands.

"No, it fine, it's fine." I pursed my lips as I looked up at her. "I just have no interest in marriage right now."

After all, I was 14.

"I didn't mean right now." Ira said. "It's very common to be engaged young so you know your future is taken care of."

"What about the whole love thing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You learn to love your mate over time. That's what I did with Zen's father."

I blinked.

"Hold on, who's Zen?" I asked.

"Xiong HoLing." She said. "Xiong HoLing is his human name. Zen is his Nymph name.

Well that actually made a lot of sense.

We entered the kitchen to see made cookies. I ran forward past Zen and Anna to Mei.

She held out a tray of cookies and I snatched one up quickly. I took one bite and happiness overflowed within me.

"This is so good! Ira, do you guys have special ingredients?" I asked.

"No, they are the same as everywhere else. My best guess is the energy found here."

I nodded.

After that, we talked for awhile and I left to go to my room. I wanted to reach Rank 4.

Ari was still asleep inside of my space, but I could still use the water, so I created a pure space and started to cultivate.

A little while later I felt movement outside of the water, so I put the water inside of my space. I felt movement of someone powerful.

Though, it seemed a sort of space had been set up surrounding my room.

I brought out a dagger and laid up against a wall. All I wore were my undergarments, but then again, I didn't expect someone to pay me a visit.

I saw the figure come through my window and I jumped for it. Expect, the person was fast. My wrist was grabbed and my body pulled to the front of the person.

I looked up to see nothing but a mask and vibrant red eyes through the masks holes.

My breath hitched.

"Who are you?" He asked. His voice sounded more sadistic with his red eyes staring down at me.

"I should be asking the same of the one coming to take my purity." I said with shy eyes.

Expect, my joke didn't go very far. My wrist were grabbed harder. I winced in pain.

"Damn, okay, okay. Let go." He let go and I realized how far I was from the ground. I stumbled backwards and stopped my self before I hit the desk behind me.

I stood up strait and moved some hair from my face as I looked up.

"Whore." He said as he threw a blanket at me.

Expect he threw it with force. The blanket hit my body and my body slammed into the desk.

I felt immense pain in my abdomen when I realized what happened. I moved the blanket from my face and felt down there to see I had been stabbed in the side with a wooden shard.

Fuck, that hurt.

I grabbed on to a curtain and stood in the moon light with a punctured side. Blood trickled down the side of my mouth as I grasped on to the wooden shard.

Kobe the Beast Tamer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें