Chapter - 32 - My Past

"Theon, please," Father said in a quiet tone. "Let me have the knife please."

"No!" He yelled as he grabbed his head. "I'm fine!" He started slamming his hands on his head.

Father swept forward to grab the knife but brother swept out the knife and cut father in the chest.

"Ahhh!" Father yelled.

Mom screamed and ran towards father.

"This is all your fault! You did this! Ahhh!" Brother yelled.

Mom looked up at him.

"Joon, plea-" She was cut short.

"Shut up!" He yelled.

I was staring at dad bleeding on the ground.

My face ran pale.

"Joon..." She couldn't continue because it seemed like something broke within him.

He ran at her and started slamming the knife down on her. I felt my skirt get wet beneath me as I shook.

Father yelled and he started laughing as he slammed the knife down on both of them. Then he started laughing crazily. The laughing seemed to get louder as I watched him stab their bodies. I looked up to see a pan. I stood up and grabbed the pan.

I grabbed it and slowly made my way up behind him. The laughing getting louder and louder. Then I swung. Expect as I did, his face turned toward me.

A face of my brother but eyes of a madman. He caught me off guard and lunged at me. My plan failed and I was pushed down. He took the knife and down it came to my face. I felt a slash as I yanked my face away. He was unprepared as I held on to the pan and sat up above him. His head turned up, but the pan was in full swing as it hit my brother's head. He moved and I swung again. Then I fell to the ground in my parent's blood. I looked down at my hands that were covered in so much blood. Tears welled up in my eyes and I screamed out in agony. I yelled as I crawled closer to my parents and brother.

Then I felt the overwhelming pain on my cheek. I felt my face and a searing pain was there. Then I looked down.

I saw everyone's dead faces and stab marks. I cried and yelled as the pool of blood grew bigger. My hands were stained with so much red. My eyes were stained with the faces of my parents and brother and the red that never went away.

Then the door burst open and I just turn to see unknown figures enter. Expect I was already losing grip with reality. My little body fell over and I was out cold. Forever not being the same. Forever in memory of one senseless act taking out everything I held dear and me killing my own brother.

I then came back to the world I was in. I opened my eyes and a single tear escaped my eyes.

I released my hand and looked up at his eyes.

"I'm not from this world, but I have experienced my own Evil so believe me when I tell you, I will not tell anyone," I said quietly.

He looked at me with different eyes.

"I don't have a name." He said quietly.

I smiled lightly and stepped forward.

"What do you call yourself?" I asked.

"I don't. People call me a hero."

"What kind of name do you want?" I asked.

"One from your world." He replied.

"My world?"

He nodded.

"You pick." He said.

"Jason?"

"Jason." He repeated.

I heard Oh MeMei talking in the courtyard and I knew she was looking for me.

"I'm leaving," Jason said.

"See you soon." I gave him a large smile.

He jumped up high and far. I just turned away and walked into the courtyard and so the day went as such. Later on that week Me and Oh MeMei checked her Element Talent. She had Fire.

After that, I taught her to cultivate and she entered the stage of either she goes crazy or she passes the stage into Rank 1, Level 1.

I went to sleep that day with many thoughts. but too tired to think about any of it.

The next day, I woke up and saw a new change of clothes in my room. They were female and very nice. They were a light blue color. I smiled and slipped them on.

I walked to Oh MeMei's room to see she was doing well.

After I checked on her, I walked downstairs to see Master with Aden.

"Breakfast anyone?" I asked.

"Already ate," Master replied.

"I'm good," Aden replied as well.

"Meal for one then!" I walked into the kitchen and pulled out 2 bird eggs and some other things. I made up breakfast and ate quickly to start school.

Master started with the basics. He worked his way up from there.

Days passed as such. Nothing noteworthy happened at this time besides the outside getting colder and colder with each passing day. Sometimes a Hawk would come and give news of the outside world, but as it was getting close to winter, the messages came at longer and longer intervals, until they just stopped.

Around this time, two months later, Oh MeMei awoke.

"You did it." I clapped for her.

I had also been cultivating in this time periodically. I had reached Rank 2 Level 4. I was taking this slow as I was more focused on learning Chinese.

She took a long bath and came out ready for food.

We ate lunch together and talked about her experience.

"Kobe, it's was amazing. It took me a while to get a hold of the idea but the journey was fun." She smiled and ate happily.

I smirked as I watched her eat.

"Cultivation will get easier the more you do it and become more of a sixth sense, but for now you will still have to mentally think about it until that happens," I said.

She nodded.

"I figured that much out." She said stuffing her face with more food. "So, how much time passed?"

"Two months," I replied.

She stopped and looked up.

"Two months!"

I laughed and nodded.

"It's pretty bad outside right now. It's cold and snowing all around here." I said as I sipped my tea.

"Wow." She sat back in her chair. "Will it always be this hard to level up?"

"Not as hard, but still hard for you. I have a Pure Body so Leveling up isn't much of a problem for me if I put my mind to it."