Chapter - 135 - Healing the Beast God

"Can you cure me?" Opal asked.

"I think I have a good shot. It's never been done before, but I think with the Spirit God's help...it can be done." I said as I stood back up.

She sat back in her chair and hummed.

"Kobe, do you know how old I am?" She asked.

Dwarfs didn't live long lives. My best guess the Drawf Goddess was only around 2 to 300 years old.

"No." I shook my head.

"I'm the oldest Dwarf alive right now. Older than Omera." She paused. "Everyone I've grown up with are all long and gone and I think...I think I'm ready to die."

I heard Omera burst into tears behind me.

"Please...please don't go Opal..." Omera ran past me and held onto her wife's hand.

I knew I should of left, but instead, I spoke up.

"I can help you go peacefully," I said softly, but loud enough for them to hear.

Omera cried harder. While Opal nodded.

"How long do I have before the pain sets in?" She asked.

I pursed my lips.

"When the pain is great, come to me. I will help you go peacefully." I said and then I left the room.

My body slid down the wall as I rounded a corner. I sat there for a while not really thinking about anything in particular.

She wanted to die. So I should help her go.

I closed my eyes and thought about my memories from earth. They were broken now. I couldn't remember specifics anymore. Hell, I couldn't even remember my parent's faces anymore.

Was this how it was for her? I wonder about Omera if Opal dies. How has Opal lived this long?

It doesn't matter.

"Kobe..." I looked up at Mei. "We received a letter."

I reached forward and she handed me the letter.

I opened it up and read something I didn't want to read.

"The Nymphs have gone dark. I fear the worst.

-Rain."

"Hah..." I said as I gave the paper back.

Mei read it and looked back down at me.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"We forget about it for now," I said as I stood. "There's nothing we can do right now. For now, I will go take a look at the Beast God and see if there is anything I can do."

"The Beast Emperor wants to go with you," Mei said as she waved her hand.

The Beast Emperor appeared and began to follow me.

It was definitely easier to sense the Beast God now that I was the Haven Goddess. I walked past different Spirits who looked our way but quickly floated on past us.

Sometime after that, we came to a cave. He was definitely in this cave.

"I got it." The Beast Emperor said.

He stepped forward.

"Hey!" He yelled, "WAKE UP!" He roared.

Damn. What Beast was this guy?

Immeditally, the biggest fox ever seen came out. The coat was a vibrant red. As the fox looked down, I saw light green eyes.

But contrary to what I believed, a female voice came out.

"Oh." These were her only words. She detransfomed and what she wore was the most scandalous thing I've seen since coming to this world. Even the hookers in the red light district had nothing on what this woman was wearing.

I held back the urge to whistle.

She pushed her red hair behind her and walked toward me.

"You are so my type." She said with a smirk.

Damn.

I gulped and spoke.

"I came here because I was told you were sick," I said.

"Oh, yea." She said seductively. "I am." She said as she reached for my hand.

Fuck.

I quickly reached forward and placed my hand on her forehead.

Immediately, I felt it.

You little fucker.

It was a purple grub.

"You've really held back," I said as I lead the little grub out.

She screamed out as the grub came out. I quickly healed the damage as she fell into my arms.

"Sorry about what I said to you." She said as she shook in my arms.

I put the grub in my space for Aden to deal with.

"It's fine," I said as I helped her up.

"You are beautiful though." She said as I checked her body with energy.

I smiled.

"Thank you," I said as she stood straight.

"Tell me, how is that Panda?" She asked as she straightened what little clothes she was wearing.

"He's alive. I healed him." I said.

She hummed and turned to the Emperor.

"Seems you wasted no time forming a contract." She said.

"Seems your still the same. Your clothing choices sure haven't changed." He said.

"What can I say, I have a body and I'm gonna show it." She said as she put her hands on her hips.

She turned to me.

"So tell me do you have a contract?"

"Your Emperor has already tried. Im contracted with a Dragon Princess and one other Beast. I'm not sure how I contracted with the other beast but I suppose I'll find out later."

"Oh? Can we meet him?" She asked.

"Aden," I called out.

He had slept for a while after transforming so his hair had grown as well. He has braids going down his head touching his shoulders.

"You called for me?" He asked as he yawned.

Once he noticed the Emperor and the Beast God. He paused in his movements.

"Who?" He raised a brow.

"Ah... you're a celestial Beast. I'm the Beast Emperor, and this is a Beast God. He said pointing to the Red-headed woman who was waving.

His eyes grew.

"How long was I asleep for..." He asked as he turned toward me now realizing I looked much older.

"Not that long. Though it doesn't really matter." I said walking back to the Palace. "Talk to each other. I'm heading back."

What should I do while I wait here?