Chapter - 63 - A possessive Prince

"You leave so soon?" Juan LinYun asked.

I nodded.

"I have some business I must attend to," I replied.

"At least stay the night here and tomorrow say hello to my parents. They will dislike you not staying to greet them formally." He said.

"And who's fault is that?" I asked knowing the answer.

He looked away embarrassed.

"Alright, I will stay here. I don't want you to get a courtyard ready for just one night, so if you're over your fear of women, I'll take the couch." I walked over to a good size couch and grabbed a blanket.

"You're just going to sleep in the same room as a man?" He asked shocked.

"Isn't your room through that door?" I pointed at the door.

"Well, yes." He said.

"Then we are not in the same room. Problem solved." I like sleeping in my female body so I laid down, and wrapped myself in the blanket.

"You're tired?" He asked.

"Not really, but there's nothing more for me to do tonight besides sleep," I said.

"Well alright, I'll leave you alone." Juan LinYun got up and went into his bedroom.

I immediately sat up in a cultivating position and began to cultivate until morning.

I opened my eyes around 6 am and stretched. I reached in my space and pulled out some things to freshen up with and a new set of clothing.

I was completely undressed. Just in my chest cover and underwear when Juan LinYun's bedroom door opened.

"Good morning," I called out.

He turned his head and froze.

"You-" He called out.

I looked up.

"What?" I asked confused.

He turned quickly avoiding eye contact.

"Must you not be dressed?" He asked.

"Well, I mean, I didn't think there was a problem. You've seen me with a shirt off before." I said.

"You were 11."

"I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm done."

He turned around to see me in my male form with just pants on. My boobs were gone and pecks were where they use to be.

I laughed when I saw his face contort. I grabbed my abdomen and wiped tears from my eyes.

Then out of nowhere, the door opened, and in came the Princess and the Empress.

The hell?

I looked up to see the Princesses eyes dart from him to me. Does she think he's a broken sleeve?

I put my lips together to avoid cracking up and put on my shirt.

"Pardon me not being dressed," I said. I grabbed a hair tie and put up my hair into a ponytail.

Everything else was already cleaned up, so all I did was stand and smile.

"Mother, what are you doing here?" Juan LinYun asked.

"Princess Yui TuZan  and I wanted to see you this morning before breakfast."

TuZan? Juan failed to mention he was marrying into that family. I really hope they didn't kill my parents, or Juan LinYun is in for a shock when I kill the Emperor.

I continued to smile as I walked forward.

Juan LinYun noticed and looked at me.

"Chen FaSin. This is my mother and fiancé."

I nodded and smiled.

"Yes, I've already met you both. Lovely seeing you again. Though, I will be leaving after breakfast."

At this, I saw relief in both of their eyes.

His own mother thought he was gay? How comical.

Juan LinYun looked down at me.

"You were serious?"

My smile turned stiff.

"Yea."

"I thought you'd change your mind." He said.

I looked up at him.

"Now, why would I do that?"

"I wanted to show you some things around the Empire." He said.

"Now, my son." His mother put her hand out to his arm, but he moved away.

I glanced over to see her with a stiff smile.

Instead, he grabbed my hand with his and pulled me out.

Now I had knitted brows. Juan LinYun, you may want to look like a broken sleeve, but I do not! I may like men, but I'm a girl!

"Juan LinYun, let go." I grounded my feet down and he stopped to see me with anger in my eyes.

He let go, and I put my hands behind my back.

I turned toward the two women and smiled.

"I've thought about it, and I'll be going now. Juan LinYun it was nice to see you again, but I must leave. I have some business to take care of elsewhere. Please do let your father know I will formally say hello when I come back." Hopefully not any time soon, I thought.

"You're leaving?" Juan LinYun stepped forward as I took a step back.

"I must, goodbye." I turned on my heels and used Flight Jumps to hurry out of there.

Juan LinYun was a little bit too possessive of the things he wanted. There was no way I could stay, or he would never let me go.

I jumped away from the palace and outside the Empire. No one followed me thankfully. Though, I think it's because most have a hangover.

I jumped a bit away and stopped to just walk. I pulled out some snacks and continued my walk. I followed a large path that my map said led to TuZan. I let out Aden to sunbathe on my shoulders while I walked down the path.

I saw no carriages or wagons. I thought about it, and there wouldn't be right after the New Year.

So the days went like so. It took me 3 days to reach TuZan and even then, it was bigger than I thought. I asked around and apparently half of TuZan was just a large Trading Empire. Mostly because of the vast majority of fish they sold and not to mention the crazy amount of land they used for farming. It also just so happened to be right next to one of the largest Beast Forest in the world.