Chapter - 96 - Mass Death

After we held on to each other for a minute, I heard people coming. I released my brother as the crowd arrived. 

"I'm sorry for what I did to your face," I said as I looked up at him.

Though, he wasn't looking at me.

"I've come for my sister. None of this concerns the likes of you all." His eyes showed murderous intent as he looked over at the crowd.

"Sister?" The Prince spoke up. "Why did I hear a scream?"  He said as he looked at me. 

"Siblings fight," I spoke up. 

I turned and grasped his hand to heal him.

Immeditally, my brother's face and body started to heal. 

"You-" The Prince wanted to speak but when he saw my brother's true appearance appear, he stopped.

"Well, I hope to never see you guys again," I said to the people behind me. "Oh and, I'm not actually a bastard. Just an Orphan."

I turned with my brother and started my trek up the mountain.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I heard behind me.

I turned and smiled. Which identity should I give him?

"ZhenZu Kobe." Yes, this is who I wish to be. 

All of the faces below me grew stiff. 

"You can call me ZhenZu Theon." My brother said next to me.

I pulled out Holy Might.

"All those that hear of this name, shall die." A glint of murder appeared in my eyes. "Brother?" I called out.

"She is correct."

Immeditally, I burst forward. I raised my sword and started slaying. Different Elements were being thrown my way, but it didn't matter. I was in a snowy tundra. I was in my element.

I rushed forward and cut heads and arms off.

One girl chopped off my right hand, but just as quickly, her head went flying. I looked down to see another forming from my nub but I knew it would take time. I glanced and saw my brother also slaying. 

My eyes caught sight of an elder hurdling a fireball my way. I used Force Block and my arms grew very hot. I bit my lower lip as I dissipated its force and burst forward towards him.

Before he could let out another fireball, I was raising my bloody sword. 

"DIE!" I screamed.

I put force into the sword and cut down his head to his neck. Behind me, I was punctured by a sword and choked up some blood. I used flight jumps and jumped away. The sword left my body. I turned quickly around and sent ice forward towards the scared man. 

I started cutting everyone down without an ounce of mercy. 

The old woman was right, killing was in my blood. I may have Pure Energy, but my heart was in no way Pure. Then I remembered the people I cared about. It shall only be Pure for them.

That's when I caught a glimpse of him. 

I burst forward and in front of the Prince. An evil grin appeared on my face. 

"No!" He sent Earth my way, but I just jumped up in the air and sent down air to stop the bolder. The bolder came to a stop as I landed on top.

"You Devil!" He screamed.

"Me? Let me ask you something. If you knew I was Devil, would you have captured me?" I asked as I cleaned off my blade with my clothing.

"N-no!" But I saw deception in his eyes.

"It's so much easier to tell when someones lying when they are under stress," I said with a simple smile.

"If you kill me, you will be hunted down!" He yelled.

"Oh sweety, I was already being hunted down. This act won't change that." I said.

"Please, I will do anything!" He shouted.

"Anything?" I asked as I walked closer.

"Anything!" He yelled with happy eyes.

"Die."  This was the last thing he heard as his headless body hit the snow.

I looked down to see I had a new hand. This hand looked just like how my previous one looked.

I turned around to see my brother having a little trouble. 

"Aden." My one word and a giant snake appeared before everyone. 

Though, he wasn't the only one. 4 Holy Beast and 2 Mythological Beast were present. 

I stepped forward as I watched them all. I began to speak up in English to the beast.

"I'm from Earth. Do you guys have a say in what you do?" I asked.

They glanced at me and one spoke up.

"We are tied to our owners. When they die, we are set free."  One said.

"Problem solved." I lifted Holy Might, but I heard one speak up.

"No!" One yelled. "I  like mine. I don't want him to die." 

"He will tell others of me. I can't let that happen." I said as I paused.

"If you kill him, I will murder you!" The Beast yelled.

"You can try," I said as I jumped forward. 

I started killing more and more. After I killed one of the people that controlled a Holy Beast, the fight started to change. After about a whole day, everyone was dead except the man the Beast wanted to protect. The Man was completely unconscious. 

I walked forward with Holy Might without any sign of stopping.

"Please don't kill him. He has dreams you know, he wants to become a high official and become a part of the high society. This was going to be his last time outside of the Empire. Please don't kill him!" The Beast pleaded.

"I can not wipe away memories," I said. "I am sorry, but he must die," I responded. 

"Kill me too. I promised I would die when he died." The Beast pleaded.

"Okay," I said.

I walked forward and placed my hands on the beast and the man.

"Goodbye." 

After that, the man and the beast died.

The smell of blood was sure to bring Vicious Beast, and I also smelled of blood, so I left up the mountain with my brother. The Beast went their own way. 

We ended up in a cave and took different paths to bathe. I laid in my tub after I washed off the dried blood and smiled. I had finally found my brother.