Chapter - 51 - Talking with Master

"Kobe, I would like you to have this." Master spoke up.

I leaned up to see a ring.

"What is this?" I asked as I grabbed it.

"This ring is very special. It will turn any gender into the opposite gender."

My mind froze.

The fuck?

"This ring can give me a dick?" I looked up and asked.

"Well-"

"Yes or no. If I put this ring on will get a dick?" I looked at him seriously.

"Yes...." Master looked confused.

I immediately slid on the ring.

My mind felt a little disoriented but when I opened my eyes and looked down I saw I had bigger feet and I was taller. Even my hands were a little bigger.

"Holy shit!" I yelled. I got up  and ran to mirror.

My face had almost completely changed. I was still a budding beauty but now I was more of a budding handsome man.

I wanted to look at my now dick but I was interrupted by my Master.

"Kobe, there's a reason I gave you this."

I turned around.

"Yes, I forgot, sorry." I went and sat back down.

"I gave you the ring so that when you go out and use your powers no one will bat an eye. The last thing I want you to do is catch the attention of a high ranker. I won't always be around to help you Kobe."

He did make sense. I was only a Rank 3. In a world where higher ranked people basically pulled strings in the back ground I needed to be careful.

"What if I created a persona?" I gave my thoughts.

"Persona?" Master looked interested.

"I could be this male character that no one knows and do the stuff I was already doing. If I happened to get noticed by someone powerful I would just have to take off the ring and turn into a normal girl." I said.

"That sounds like a good plan, but I would like for you not to leave the tower for a few years."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"There are some things I would like to teach you."

"Oh?" I got interested.

"You haven't learned anything to do with your Light Element have you?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"The Light Element has to do with healing."

"Makes sense."

"The purer ones body. The better the healing capabilities."

"So...does that do anything for me?" I asked.

"Of course. Your healing is very significant. When you get cut, or you break a bone, it won't stay that way for long. It will even heal faster when you know more healing techniques."

"Wow." My eyes grew wide. "But what about people who are born with an Evil Body?"

"Well for starters. They have all the opposite elements. Earth, Fire, and Darkness. This means they specialize in teleportation."

"Teleportation?!" My mouth gaped. "That's-"

I was so shocked. That's so fucking cool.

"They may have teleportation but your body is practically invincible. But I must make sure to say this. Evil Body's are very toxic to you. Their blood could seriously damage you, but this also goes the same way. Your blood is very toxic for them."

"Why the fuck luckin duck would I eat blood?"

"I never said you would do it on purpose. They may use it as a poison."

"Is there a way for me to sense it, so I don't drink something that will kill me?" I asked.

Master nodded.

"I have a special needle." Master brought out a box.

He opened the box and I side was a long silver needle.

"You can put it in any food and it will turn black if it comes in contact with the blood."

My eyes grew wide.

"What about my blood?" I asked.

"It will turn white on the end."

"Holy shit." I picked up the needle and pricked my self. Just like master said the end of the needle turned white.

"That's so fucking cool."

"Take it. I have normal blood. It is of no use to me."

I nodded as I stayed looking down.

"Hey master." I thought of something.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how I got my pure blood?" I asked.

"To be completely honest Kobe. I have no idea. Blood types are a fickle thing. Any child can be born with any kind of blood type it will have nothing to do with the parents."

"That's weird." This was completely different from earth.

Master nodded.

"No one understands it. Many have tried to create the perfect child as they see but it never works. I think it's fate messing with people."

I laughed.

"Yea, fate really does like fucking with people."

After our conversation I switch back to female and we left to eat lunch.

Later I went with Master to learn how to use Light. Master was also a Light Element so he was the perfect teacher.

He had me learn how to use it in my hands. My hands would glow a bright white.

Master said the next day I would start on little animals like mice and rabbits and this is what I did. Over the next couple of weeks I healed different animals. Master realized I could even heal broken bones if I kept at for a few days.

Though he wasn't the only one amazed. I found out that if I used it on passed scars I had received, I could make them go away.

From when I was a slave, I had a bunch of different scars. I was able to basically rid my body of so many scars.

I felt like a completely different person from when I first came to this world.

My hair was long and I wasn't in no way as skinny as when I came here. I was a healthy young girl.

I had a new shot at life and I wasn't about to let fate fuck it up for me. All I wanted to do was live happily.