Chapter 72 - Murder is easy

I awoke to someone touching me. Expect, all I thought about were my parent's hugs. I used my strength and moved away from their touch.

"You are just like your mother. Completely oblivious to when someone is trying to help you." She said.

"Go away." My voice came out hoarse.

"This won't do. I can't have my only successor kill herself. Take her down to the fighting ring." I heard behind me.

I moved to fight them off, but they just grabbed me with ease.

I decided to save my energy. They took me down to the basement and opened a door. Inside were people fighting. They were even using real weapons to fight against each other. My eyes opened wide.

"Put her down," The old woman said.

I was put on the ground, but I could barely stand. Still, I found the energy.

"Pick up that dagger and stab that sack," said the old woman.

A dagger was thrown down.

I picked it up in my small hands and looked up at the sack in question. Would this make me feel better?

I stumbled forward, and with all of my might. I slammed the dagger down. It seemed to release something inside of me. I picked up the dagger and started screaming as I slammed down the dagger into the sack over and over again. Tears started running down my eyes as I released my rage onto this sack of sand.

Finally, as if something in me broke, I started to laugh. It didn't sound like a normal laugh either. I was crying and laughing as I stabbed the sack.

I stopped and covered my face in my hands.

"Why, why did you leave me?" I said as I cried. "Why..." My voice was starting to give out from screaming.

I took my sleeve and wiped my face only to realize there was a patch there. Then I remembered the cut.

Right, I guess you'll always be with me brother.

I dropped the dagger on the ground and stood up. My legs were covered in sand.

I turned to the old woman and flipped her off.

"You should of let me die," I said in a hoarse voice. "You'll have to deal with me now."

I moved past shocked faces to the stairs. I walked away from the crowd and back up the stairs.

Old woman, would you be happy now?

I thought about this while I sliced off a man's head. Blood went everywhere as I rushed forward with Flight Jumps.

I could feel the heat of fire come at me. I breathed out from my mouth and out it came like a small cloud.

I had Ari take care of people with fire while I jumped up in the air dodging all sorts of earth attacks. I sent ice blades out of the water at all sorts of people while I ran forward.

The Emperor was standing still. He seemed to be waiting on me. Oh, I see, you wanted to know my moves. How funny, too bad for you, I have many.

I breached through the group and onto the ground.

My sword dripped with blood as I walked forward.

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked in a cold voice.

"I've done many things kid. You'll have to be more specific." He pulled out his own sword and shot forward.

I moved quickly out of the way and watched very closely. This man was stronger than me. In my previous life, when I saw stronger men, I always used the same tacit. Use their own strength against them.

When he came back in, I dropped. When the sword swept to where he expected me to go, I turned my hand into a fist and slammed where the sun doesn't shine.

He cried out and I bounced away. I turned around to his back while he was in pain and raised my right leg. I used my heel and slammed it down on the Emperor's spine.

He cried out again as he fell face forward.

He hit the ground with much force. He turned his face toward me in anger.

"I will kill you."

While he said these words, my other foot was already coming down to his face.

It slammed into his face.

About this time, some saw that I was over here. I just formed a bunch of ice shards and shot them to the ground.

While they dealt with that, I put the Emperor in my space for safekeeping and got ready to kill more people.

By the end of the night, a lot of people had died. I was sticky with blood so I took my leave to take a bath. But before I left, I made sure to put Aden back. He wasn't bloody because he only fought when he needed to.

As I laid in the bath, I felt someone enter. Though I already knew who it was. It partly why I still had on my mask.

"May I ask why your highness has come to see me?" I asked.

"You have serious balls for a male." I heard the same feminine voice from this morning.

"If I was a man I suppose." I stood up out of the bath to show a female figure.

That's right, my ring was put up.

I could sense her shock while I grabbed my robe and sat down to wash my hair.

"You- you looked like a male this morning, and like one when I first met you." She said.

I nodded.

"True," I said as I washed my hair.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"You can call me Phantom. Though, I do hope we keep this female thing a secret between each other."

She nodded.

"Will, I ever learn who you really are?" She asked.

I hummed.

"Maybe."

I said as I stood up and put back on the ring. My figure changed again to that of a boy.