Chapter - 21 - Not a normal day

"Now I do," Aden said.

I nodded.

Then I remembered the 2 guys. I turned my head to see 2 shocked boys. I coughed and walked towards them.

"Y-you, how do you have a Tamed Beast?" Wang HuDan asked. He looked so confused.

"He's not my Tamed Beast," I replied.

"Then how in the world does he j-just sit there?"

"We are friends," I replied. "Now, I don't know about you guys, but I have an orientation for her too." I left in a hurry to the middle of the school grounds.

I passed by boys who were all a little confused by the snake but didn't ask questions, and Aden just remained quiet on my shoulders. I passed the food court and I was out in the open. I noticed the family's all-around talking to their children.

I hummed as I walked at a steady pace. I made my way to the middle where it was the most crowded. I looked around and noticed a bunch of kids with the same colored badge as me. The second years, like me, had the color purple as their badge.

There weren't that many of us, as younger kids getting in this place wasn't really heard of. I just sat down with them all and kept to myself. I closed my eyes and laid still.

Then out of nowhere, I was rudely woken up from my daydream. I opened my eyes to see a little girl yelling at me. There was a gate so she couldn't get to me but she was obviously pointing at Aden.

"Mom! Mom! I want that snake! Mom get that snake for me!" She yelled at her mom. "Hey! Give me that snake!"

She started to shake the gate and others also turned toward the commotion. A lady walked forward and turned toward me.

"Miss, I will buy that-"

"Not for sell." I closed my eyes and got comfortable again.

"Hey! You dumb girl! Give me that snake!" The little girl screamed. "I am a Princess!"

I just kept my eyes closed.

"Please young lady. Can't you see my little girl wants it?" The lady urged.

I continued to pay no attention to them.

"What's going on here?" I heard a man's voice.

"Father! She is bullying me!" The little girl screamed and I heard her start crying.

My eyebrows knitted.

"You." I heard the mans voice speak up.

 I opened my eyes and looked lazily at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you bullying my daughter?" He wore a golden garb and a royal hat.

I yawned.

"No." I closed my eyes once again.

At that moment, there was complete silence.

"Father! I want that snake!" She pleaded. "Please!" I heard her yell.

"How much for the snake?" I heard the man ask.

I sighed.

"Not selling," I repeated with my eyes closed.

"You must have a price." The man persisted.

I opened my eyes and shot an angry look at the man.

"Not selling. Don't ask me again." I settled comfortably back in my chair.

"You! Arrest that person!" He yelled behind him.

I huffed and used my power and flight steps to jump into in tree right above their heads. Some saw where I went and watched me as I looked down at them. Then he finally realized where I was.

I looked down at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

This was when the old man made a timely appearance.

"Oh my, Chen FaSin, why are you in a tree?" He raised his eyebrows.

"He wanted to arrest me." I pointed at the man in gold.

He turned his eyes to the man in gold.

"Emperor Oh SonWon why would you arrest a Direct Disciple of our school? It isn't for a trivial reason, is it?" The old man raised a brow.

The man in gold remained quiet.

I smirked and jumped from the tree gracefully.

"Chen FaSin, wear this. It means from now on you are a Direct Disciple." I nodded and grabbed a hold of a small pendant. It was silver with a gold jewel. Juan LinYun wore one of these...

I pinned it to my clothes.

"Is that all old man?" I asked.

"Actually, all Direct Disciples sit next to the stage over there." I blinked and looked over. I saw Juan LinYun and Xiong HoLing sitting there.

I walked over and nodded at them both. I sat down and noticed there were 3 other seats.

I laid back in my chair and waited for this thing to start. I saw the old man walking to the stage so I knew it was soon.

Aden had already fallen asleep on my shoulders, but he awoke and looked at the sky.

Was something else going to happen? I was right, there was.

The sky turned dark and lighting shot down in the center, creating a large black spot. I just sat calmly while some screamed and others stood.

Then, a man appeared with long black hair. His eyes were also pitch black. He started walking toward the stage in a very expensive garment. It was black and embroidered in silver. He was very handsome. He didn't lose out to Rain at all when it came to looks.

I tapped my finger on my chair and pursed my lips. Who was this?

He made eye contact with me. I was just sitting lazily in my chair. Then for whatever reason, he smirked.

Who the hell was this guy?

"It's the Astonishing Doctor!" I heard someone yell.

My eyes immediately shot open.

Shut the fuck up.

"Do you remember me?" He started walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh? A friend can't come and say hi?" He said as he put his hands on the fence separating us.

"Friends?" I knitted my brows. "I am no friend of yours," I said frankly.

"Oh? Why is that?" He had a false look of hurt on his face.