Chapter - 107 - Revenge

"They won't believe you." The girl came up next to me with tear-filled eyes.

Around this time, the queen walked in.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"Those 4 girls woke me up this morning beating up this girl. She was deeply bruised with broken ribs and at death's door."

The queen looked at her and then back at me. I continued.

"Ever heard of the Light Element?"

Immediately, Freya and Tiv looked shocked. Tiv looked sick as she looked at the girls.

I looked at the little girl.

"I have the light element? What's that?" She asked.

"It means you heal very quickly. Like me." I said.

"You're like me?!" She asked with big eyes.

I took out a knife from my space.

I showed her my palm and sliced a small cut that immediately healed in front of everyone. The little girl immediately understood she wasn't alone.

"People will think this makes you a monster, but you're not. Those girls that kicked and punched you until you were almost dead for fun are the monsters."

The girl nodded as she understood.

"Forgive me."

I looked down to see Tiv bowing to the girl.

The girl immediately dropped down to try and help her up.

"I never believed you..." I could see tears streaming down her face. "How many times have you endured this?" She asked as she looked up at her.

"It's okay." The girl said with a smile.

Immediately, Tiv broke down.

I just turned toward the pale girls.

Their feet were definitely frost bit by now.

"Are they Amazon's anymore?" I asked Freya as she looked at them with disgust.

"No." She said with anger.

"Good," I said.

I walked forward to the girls.

"How many times have you done it?" I asked one. She didn't answer.

I slapped her across the face.

I turned toward the next one.

"How many?" I asked again.

No answer.

I kicked her knee and it shattered. She immediately fell to the ground in a blood-curdling scream.

I walked up the next.

"How many?" I asked again.

She whispered it.

I punched her in the gut. She spit out blood.

"How many?" I asked as I grabbed her face.

"23 times." She said with tears streaming down her face.

I let go and turned around to see TuZan JunWei walk in.

"Could you do me a favor and have some guards take these girls to the prison, and I'm sure you can guess where." I said.

"I heard what happened. Of course." JunWei nodded.

"What are you going to do with them." The girl asked.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I-" She started but didn't finish.

"It doesn't matter what I'm going to do. Just know you'll never have to see them again." I said.

"Thank you." She said with tear-filled eyes.

In a really long time. I felt like I had truly done something good.

I bid her goodbye and followed the guards to the prison.

(Warning! Torture and blood! Warning)

We went in deeper and deeper until we hit the bottom.

The smell of blood was so thick it could make anyone not used to it choke. Which is what it did to the girls now being chained up to the wall.

After they were all strapped, I had the guards leave.

"23 times you beat that girl black and blue, and for what? Hmmm?" I asked out loud as I took off my outer garment.

They all started to shake.

I took off my shirt and popped my knuckles.

"No good answer? That's fine. "

I walked up to the girl that still had the shattered knee and I placed my hand on her body and healed it.

I walked to each one and healed them all.

"23 times, I will beat you all until you are on the cusp of death and then I will heal you again. 23 times I will find increasing ways to make you suffer the agony you put her through. How creative do you think I can be?" I asked as I picked up a scalpel and started on the first girl.

I ripped off her top and exposed her chest. I took the scalpel and cut off her nipples. She immediately screamed in agony.

I brought up my left hand and choked her until she was close to death. I then let go started chopping off her fingers one by one while she screamed.

I continued this process with the others and over the course of the day and night, I figured out different ways to torture the girls.

One included an extremely hot rod being shoved in every hole on their bodies and by the end of it, the girl's will to live was gone.

They were only sacks of meat at this point.

(Warning over!)

I walked out the next morning stained with their blood. When I walked outside, I yawned but I also realized many others stood outside waiting on me.

Expect, I didn't think they expected me to be half-naked and stained with blood.

"Do what you will with the girls, but they are no longer responsive to much."

I said as I walked past all their shocked faces.

I just wanted a bath. By the time I got back to my room, there was a tub waiting for me. It's just next to the tub, stood Juan LinYun.

"Do you need something?" I asked as I stripped off my clothes. The tattoo I had gotten from the fairy queen was fully visible, even in this male form.

"Could you please stop stripping in front of me?" He asked with knitted brows.

"What does it matter? I'm male in this form." I said as I took a sponge and started to wash off the blood.

He just sighed and sat down on a chair.

I took a towel and wrapped it around my lower body to give him some comfort.

"What do you need?" I asked as I started to wash off my hair.