Chapter - 50 - Void Tattoo

My eyes grew big.

"If someone finds a fruit they will get to Rank 5?!" I said.

"Oh no you've misunderstood." The man held up his hands.

"See once a person has hit Rank 4 Level 9 they reach a wall. Past that point is a huge gap. They need a lot of energy to pass through and one of the fruits is a good way of doing so. It gives enough energy to pass through and enter Rank 5."

I nodded.

"Why are you telling them so much." One man spoke up.

"Because Bu PuLan they asked and I'm not a dick. Besides, it's the last day anyways. I doubt we will find the tree. Tomorrow the fruits will wilt with the tree if they are not already picked."

"We are not wanted here. Though, thank you for the kindness. Good day."

I decided to repay kindness and me and Oh MeMei continued back home.

The way back home was fine. By the time we came back, I was tired I could barely stand. As soon as I hit my bed I passed out.

The next day I took a much-needed long bath. I had washed my hair but while I was out there but I had never felt so dirty. I got out and stood in front of a mirror to see how I had grown when I saw something on my back.

The fuck?

I turned and saw a large detailed black tattoo on my back. It had swirls and small black dots all over.

THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Then I remembered. Was this a void tattoo?!

But...wait...holy shit. Did I meet the Queen Fairy without my knowing?

Holy fuck.

I immediately put on a robe and ran out to the library. I searched for the V's and quickly found a book on void tattoos.

Apparently, because I was blessed by a queen fairy I was given a different kind of void tattoo. It was apparently much easier to access.

All I needed to do was close my eyes and think open.

I closed my eyes and thought. 'Open.'

Immediately, I was brought into an expansive space filled with nothing. It seemed to have its own light from somewhere but I wasn't sure from where.

The floor itself was made from whatever the ceiling and walls were made of. The walls them selfs stood very far apart from one another.

The material of it all felt hard and solid. It had the color of light blue.

I can't lie, I was a little confused.

Then I wondered how I was supposed to put stuff in here.

I tapped my finger on my chin and decided to read some more of the book I brought with me.

Apparently, I could do as I did and bring it into space with me, or I just had to touch it and think 'take.'

Seemed simple enough. The people who actually bought void tattoos really had to do some stuff. I really got the good thing here.

I left and put the back and immediately ran to tell Oh MeMei.

To my surprise, she was talking to Master.

"MASTER!" I yelled.

"Oh?" My master turned toward me.

"You'll never believe it!" I shouted.

"Stop yelling and tell me already." He said.

"I have a void tattoo," I said with a smile.

Immediately my master's eyes grew wide.

"Where on this continent did you find enough money for a void tattoo?" He was so shocked.

"Money?" I laughed. "Nope, I'm broke. I was blessed by the fairy queen and I didn't even know."

My Master facepalmed and Oh MeMei just didn't look shocked. She was used to the crazy stuff that happened to me.

"Where is it?" He asked

"On my back," I replied. "I would show you, but...."

My master immediately held up his hands.

"No need. Just show me the inside."

"Alright."

I nodded.

I grabbed both Oh MeMei and Master by the hands and we entered into my void space.

Immediately Master gasped.

"You-how-oh..." I had never seen my Master so shocked in his life.

Oh MeMei just looked around curiously.

"Master use your words," I spoke up.

"Kobe..." Master turned toward me. "I wasn't sure before but I am now."

"Sure about what?" I asked.

"Take me out of here I will show you."

I immediately brought them out by thinking 'leave.'

My master left Oh MeMei behind but she said she needed to clean anyways.

I followed Master into his study and he shut the doors.

"Kobe, what I'm about to tell you is serious."

I sat down and got ready to listen.

"About 600 years ago a man by the name of Wan Hun who was known by most as the All-Knowing told of a female who would walk this continent and bring all races together."

I nodded.

"He said this female would possess a pure body without any evil."

My hands started to get sweaty.

"He said this female would not be of this world."

Holy shit.

"He also said this female would save this continent from something no one saw coming."

My hands grew even more sweaty and I wanted to run away. Why was he looking at me so seriously?

"Kobe I think you know who I'm referring to."

"Nope, no clue," I said.

Master sighed.

"Kobe, I can tell this is a shock for you, but you must know it also comes as a shock to me. The man I spoke of has long since passed as he was very old when he said these words. Because of this, most have forgotten about these words except for a select few. These few are looking for you. Some with good intentions and others..."

He didn't need to finish. I got the full picture.

I laid back in my chair and sighed.

Right...

One of fates' most favorite thing to do, was fuck with me.