Chapter - 114 - Teleportation

I smiled and put my hands into position.

"Kobe," I said. Then I remembered what that boy had said. "Kobe the Beast Tamer."

Light flashed around me and I appeared onshore. The teleportation pad was now activated and I was back on the mainland. Time to go back. 

I flew up high and looked down. Below me, I saw the teleportation pad light up. The elf god looked up and made eye contact with me.

"May we meet again," I said as I turned my head and burst up high into the sky.

I burst forward and came across a familiar forest. The snow tree forest. I knew where to go.

As I flew, I wondered if I should cover my face. Considering everything I've been through I wouldn't be surprised if Orion knew I was a girl. So, I decided, fuck it.

After 2 days of straight flying, I looked down at the war below me. It was evening so that days battle had ceased. I could see the casualties below me and knew some were Amazon's.

They were still here.

I touched the ground as it was turning night and entered the war room. The people guarding the war room turned and quickly followed me.

All faces in the war room turned to me.

"I know I look different, but-"

I was cut short by Freya giving me a big hug.

"I thought you died."

"Not yet," I said as I hugged her back.

"Phantom?!" TuZan JunWei exclaimed.

Freya let go and I walked forward.

"Yea." I nodded. "I'm a girl, surprise."

Everyone in the room except Freya was in shock.

Juan Linyun had remained quiet, but got up and walked over to me.

"You've grown quite quickly." He said.

I nodded.

"Truly this body's age is 16 but I seem to look already in my 20's. I'm not sure wether I should just change my physical age to follow with this or not." I said with a strained smile.

"You're quite stunning." Said TuZan JunWei.

I smiled.

"Thank you. Though, I don't exactly fit with your country's standard for beauty." I said as I sat down.

Freya sat next to me.

"If you ever decide that you want to be an Empress I will gladly send out all of my consorts and concubines." TuZan JunWei said as he sat down opposite of me.

My eyes got wide as I looked at him.

"I have a fiance," I said.

"You have a fiancé?" Freya exclaimed.

I looked over and nodded.

"He asked me first," I said with a shrug.

Immediately the room grew quiet with surprise.

"So, if I would of asked you first, you would of married me?" Asked Juan LinYun.

I thought about it.

"Probably, like I'm not just going to marry my fiancé, but I'm going to give him a chance to woo me. If I fall for him, I'll marry him. I'm not for a loveless marriage."

After I finished, talking a soldier ran in.

"There's a man outside the camp who says he's here to speak to a Kobe."

I raised a brow and stood.

Who could it...?

Before I could finish my thought, the person came through the door way.  Hey wore a mask to hide their eyes but I knew who it was.

"Holy shit, we were just talking about you," I said.

Before I realized I looked way older then how I looked before.

He blinked as he looked at me and then all at once he realized who I was.

"How did you grow so fast?" He asked confused.

"Oh, well....I'll tell you about that later. First, come meet my friends." I said with a smile.

I stepped forward and turned to face confused faces.

"Everyone, this is my fiancé. Xuan JuanLin." I said with a smile.

Immediately everyone looked at him with different expressions. But before I could take that all in, Xuan JuanLin came over and slid his arm around my waist.

I didn't look up, I just continued to smile.

"Xuan JuanLin, this is Juan LinYun."

They both looked at each other.

"It seems we were meant to be aquatinted." Juan LinYun said.

"Seems so, our names are very similar." Said Xian JuanLin.

"Can we know what he looks like?" Asked TuZan JunWei.

I was about to speak but he willing removed his mask.