Chapter - 130 - An Old Friend

As I finished we saw the Spirit and Elf God in the distance.

"I'll tell you about it later."

I was a little confused but shrugged it off.

I walked up to them and opened my mouth to speak.

"Hey!"

I looked to the left where the voice came from.

My body froze. What the hell?

Jason?! What the fuck?

"I heard from some Sirens there were gods here. I thought, maybe..." He said as he quickly came up to me.

I was in utter shock.

"Though, to be honest, I kinda expected you to be-"

I cut him off by hugging him.

He froze under my hug.

"Kobe?" He questioned.

I realized what I was doing.

I quickly moved away.

"Sorry, I-" I looked up at him and paused. "Ha...I just missed you."

He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the Beast God.

"He's your mate?"

"Wow! Really?" I turned my head and met his gaze. "Did you really just ask that?"

"It was a sincere question." He asked with a smile.

"Virgin," I said as I gave a smirk.

His face froze.

"I'll have you know, I've fathered Beast on this continent." He said.

"Do they go to a different school?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Very mature." He said.

"Almost as mature as what you said," I said.

He was about to retort, but Jason spoke up.

"Kobe, I really need to talk to you." He said.

I turned to Jason and he showed me a grub. I blinked confused for a moment until I realized what it was. A purple Guu.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

It was dead, so I quickly picked it up.

"I found it in a dead mixed race." He paused. "Do you know what it is?"

"Yea. It's a Guu." I said as I inspected it.

"How do you know what it is?" He asked.

"Read it in a book," I said as took out a small jar from my space to put it in.

"Kobe." He called out.

"Yea?" I asked as I looked up.

His expression was unreadable.

"What?" I asked.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Well. I became the Devil Goddess." I said.

"Mmmm, from the pure energy flowing from you, I figured as much." He said. "I mean...your traveling with...them, so what I mean is, you seem to be doing better."

I blinked shocked. But a smile quickly followed.

"Yea, same to you," I said.

He nodded.

"I became somewhat of a leader recently."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Remember the mixed races? I sort of helped them out. I'm their new leader." He said

My eyes grew.

"You're what? Are you a mixed race?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Probably. Though, I haven't really thought about it too much." He said. "Are you?"

"Most Devils are," I said. "Since, you know, most of them are in hiding. I doubt there's one Devil out there that is fully Devil."

"Im surprised you're so open about it." He said.

Was he referring to the fact we were with others?

"Not sure why it matters," I said with a shrug. "After all, I'm still a God."

Jason cracked a smile and started to laugh.

"Yes, I suppose you're right. It doesn't matter." He said as he moved his hands into his pockets. "Tell me, Kobe, what do you plan to do now that you're the Devil God."

I glanced over at Mei and the others. They were talking amongst them selfs.

I pursed my lips as I flicked my finger and made it so that our voices wouldn't travel.

"Jason, I have to ask you something before I answer your question," I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked. Sirens hate humans. That fact didn't change, nor the fact he had a Guu. Truly what could he hope by coming here?

"You caught me." He said. "I initially came here to visit a long-time friend of mine. A Siren who use to roam the content. I thought he might have had some enlightening information on what was going on with that grub."

Somehow...I just didn't quite believe him.

I pursed my lips. Could he be...? I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Mei.

"Kobe, I know you're talking, but it's getting late. Who knows when the Spirits are going to leave."

She was right.

"Jason," I said as I looked up at him.

He reached out his hand and put a bead in my hand.

"Crush it if you ever need me, Kobe. I would go with you, but I'm quite busy back on the continent."

"I'm sure," I said. I reached out and gave him one as well. "Stay safe Jason," I said as turned away from him.

By the time I had gotten on the array he was gone.

Could he teleport? How much Dark Energy did he have control over?

He wasn't a Devil. He was definitely human....was that why he was called lord Devil? Did people just assume he was a Devil? But that doesn't make any sense! How has he stayed alive if he's just a human? Could he be...? I would think about this later.

The light from the array disappeared and we appeared just in time to see the sun setting over the trees.

I pursed my lips. I wonder...what kind of worlds are out there? How small of existence am I? No reason to think about it.

I saw the Elf and Spirit God waiting for me by a tree. I was unsure of what they were discussing until I got close.

"Kobe." The Spirit God started with.

"Yes?" I raised a brow as I turned toward him.

"Do you think you could create Guu?" The Spirit God asked.

My eyes got very big.

"Why?" I asked. Why would they ask me such a question?

"The Dwarf Goddesses Wife is on her death bed." The Elf God said.