Chapter -101 - Speaking with the Dragons

The buying part. I was on the lookout for a new set of weapons. I wanted to see if I might even be able to get a new set made for me.

By the time we reach Emerald Cove, there were already thousands there. Many have tried to enter, but many have failed.

Oh BeiYing and the child stayed behind in paid-for inn while Theon and I went to the entrance with masks on. I wore my male ring and put on a while elegant robe. Theon wore a light blue outfit with black designs.

The mask we wore covered our eyes so we used our senses to see.

Many people stared as we walked in. Some mocked while others asked who we were.

Once Theon and I entered, we came to a crossroads. Wrote on the ground were two words.

"Divide yourself's."

We immediately went in separate directions. I walked in without a care in the world. I hummed a few songs I knew as I walked through the many tunnels without looking back. Then in about 3 minutes. I saw light and walked through.

I had taken off my mask so seeing people just turn and stare at me was a little weird.

My eyes fell on a certain woman and her wife.

Immediately a smile grew on my face. Mei sat behind her holding little Tatiana who was now 4.

People were getting ready for the auction that was to happen soon.

When Tatiana looked over with a cookie in her mouth, she yelled and jumped down.

I forgot I was still a male and dropped to my knees. I let out my arms as little Tatiana ran full speed into my arms. I laughed as I held on and stood up.

"You've grown!" I said.

"Miss you!" She said as she held onto me.

"Who dares hold my child?" I heard Rains's voice in front of me.

This is about when I realized I was still a male.

"Oh yes, I forgot," I said with a large smile.

Immediately, taking off my ring. The face of a 15-year-old girl stood before him.

"It's been a long time Rain," I said as I held Tatiana.

"KOBE!" I heard from behind him.

Mei appeared and smothered me in an embrace.

"Oof," I said as she hugged me.

"Kobe, it's nice to see you again. I heard from behind Mei. Mei let go and below was Omera and her wife. Hand in hand.

I smiled and crouched.

I let Tatiana down and brought out a box. Inside this box was the emerald I got from the tree. It still wasn't as good as the one I got from the Panda.

"My gift to the Goddess of the Dwarfs and her beautiful wife."

Immediately, Omera and her wife had looks of shock.

Omera took the box and opened it up. Immediately, they both gasped in unison.

"Kobe..." Omera looked up at me with shock. "Are you sure?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"You are going to try and buy something yes?" Omera asked.

"Yes, I was." I nodded as I stood.

"Never mind that. You're a pureblood. How about I make you a set of swords with this Emerald?" Omera asked.

My eyes grew and I immediately took off the one around my neck.

"Can you use this one instead?" I asked.

Immediately, Omera looked up at me in utter amazement.

"Where did you get such a big emerald?!" She asked.

"A panda," I told the truth.

"This Panda wouldn't happen to be a Godly Beast." I heard behind me.

I turned to see Rain looking at me.

"It just so happens it does," I said.

"Kobe." I turned my attention back to Omera.

"Yea?"

"Do I have your permission to make you a full set of emerald swords with these?" She asked.

"Do you not want compensation?" I asked.

"Working with Emeralds would be compensation enough." She said.

How rare are Emeralds?

"Wait, I have another question. How tough are dragon scales?" I asked. I darted my eyes between Omera and Rain.

Rain's eyes grew wide.

"How did you get Dragon Scales? Those only drops when a Dragon prepares a nest or during its 50 years shed." Rain asked as he picked up Tatiana.

"You forget, I sort of stole Tatiana from her mother when she was a baby."

Immediately, Rain grew tense.

Anastasia sighed.

"I suppose it was about time you found out."

"You mean to tell me, Tatiana saw you before she saw anyone else?" Rain asked.

I glanced at Tatiana and nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"It seems she is yours."

Immediately, my mind froze and my mouth dropped open.

"She what?" I turned to Tatiana, she looked unfazed. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"If a dragon sees someone other than its immediate family at birth, then it's not linked with the dragons. It's linked with that person until that person's death. Then who even it sees next would be who it would then link with."

"Wait, so you're telling me, that until I die, she's stuck with me? But she's lived away from me for years." I said seriously

"Secret," Tatiana spoke up. 

She put her arms out to me.

"Family!" She said happily.

Well fuck. I can't say no.

I put out my arms and she transformed into her dragon form for the first time in front of me.

"WHOA!" I yelled.

She was black just like her parents. She was smaller in the form too.

I heard gasps and looked up. Everyone was staring at me. Even the people waiting for the sale to begin.

"Dragon!" I heard Tatiana say.

I looked down at her in my arms.

"Here," She handed me a beautiful purple pebble.

(I may have released the wrong part before.....heh....)