Chapter - 85 - Tree Spirit Contract

"Hey." I stepped forward and sweetly called out to the tree.

It raised itself and started swaying as it noticed me.

I giggled.

"You remember me?" I asked with a smile.

The tree immediately jumped in happiness.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked.

It pointed towards me.

"Me?" I pointed to myself. "I don't have anything I think you would want."

It started shaking his branches and dropped the emerald I had left with it. Expect the Emerald was purer than before.

My eyes grew.

The tree purified the fucking emerald. Holy mother of shit fucks.

If I said this out loud....

"Oh wow! Thank you so much." I smiled. "Is there anything else you want?"

It started swaying and came closer. It then grabbed my hand with some branches.

I blinked.

"Yes?" I asked in confusion.

"Contract." The tree said in my head. Oh wow. So it speaks to me through our Energy's.

I smiled.

"Alright," I said out loud. I brought its branches closer and kissed lightly. Immediately a light shinned and the tree was now my contract plant.

Sure such things were possible. I just never expected it. Plant Spirits are rare and one wanting to be a Contract Plant is even rarer.

It swayed back in forth and jumped around. Interesting, it was actually quite funny. I put my left hand over my mouth and laughed. My eyes turned into crescents as I watched the funny tree.

"That tree has come a long way." I heard Xiong HoLing's voice behind me.

I was too invested in the tree so I just spoke up without turning.

"It sure has." I laid out my hand and the tree touched it with a branch. The tree disappeared into my space. Still, even if I didn't have space, all contracted beast went into a designated space. I just happened to have a better one where they have more room to do as they please.

"How did you meet the Tree Spirit?" Xiong HoLing asked behind me.

"I visited the Snow Tree forest once upon a time. Met it there." I responded as I turned around. Though, he wasn't alone. A bunch of Nymphs, Ira, Mei, Anna, the old man from before, a very pretty young girl, who looked to be older than me, and a tall man, who had a mask on.

I blinked a froze. Can they not stare at me?

"Uuuuu...." I saw Mei smiling and knew she wanted to laugh. Immediately I pointed at her. "Mei, let's go make some cookies."

I realized after I said it how childish it sounded but I was in fact 14 in this life, so fuck it.

Immediately, I bounced forward and grabbed her right hand. After we left the group of staring people and into the kitchen, I slid down a wall.

"Why must they stare at me," I said as I sat there.

"You might as well get used to it," Mei said as she got out the ingredients.

"Get used to it!" I said loudly. "Every time people stare at me, I get super uncomfortable. I dislike attention from others. Especially from ones I don't know."

"Why is that? Attention is something that most looks for. It's one of the main reasons ones get powerful in the first place." She said as she picked up a bowl.

"Is that why you are gaining power?" I asked Mei.

She paused.

"No, I have no such drive. Mine has to do more with protecting myself and those around me if I can." Mei responded.

I smiled.

"That's the same for me. I may be a part of some high race, but I have no want to be some god people look up to." I said as I stood. I kept my self that I also view everyone as a potential enemy until you prove your not.

I walked over to Mei and noticed footsteps outside. Who was here?

Immediately my question was answered. In came everyone from before, but without the mass group of Nymphs.

I blinked.

Sure this kitchen was big enough for everyone, but that didn't mean I wanted them all in here.

Ira stepped in first and smiled my way.

"Kobe, Oh MeMei, what cookies are you guys making?" Ira asked.

"Just some simple ones. I can make enough for everyone if you'd like." Mei spoke up.

"Cookies? Lovely." Anna smiled and walked forward. "Mind if I help?" She asked.

"Not at all," Mei responded.

I just stepped back. If there was one thing I wasn't good at, it was cooking. I did better on the battlefield.

I glanced over to see the girl from before eyeing me down. I just turned away and walked over and sat next to Ira.

"Kobe, this is Lun GuBuin." She introduced the old man from before. "This is Lun YeiSu, Lun GuBuin's only granddaughter." She has black hair up in a nice style and simple features. She looked like any other girl you would find of noble status. "This is Lord Xuan JuanLin." This man was tall and strong. I feel pure pressure radiating off of him even with him controlling himself. Do not piss off the man with a mask. Check.

"Nice to meet you three. My names Kobe." I said with a smile. I chose to not piss these people off.

Except, the old man was not going to have it.

He stood up disgusted.

"Did I let you speak to me?"

What the fuck?

"Grandfather, what's wrong?" The girl grasped on to her grandfather's clothing.

"Don't sit there. This table is contaminated." He said as he pulled her up.

"Grandfather, what is the meaning of this!" She said confused.

"That thing is a mixed blood."

Immediately, the girl turned to me with disgust.

I just yawned and looked completely unbothered.

Though, I could still feel the change in pressure in the room. The man with the mask seemed to grow angry by what I could tell.