Chapter - 88 - The Guest start arriving

She immediately stood still in shock.

"This is my-"

My words were cut short by a yelling old man.

"Did you lay with this thing?" He pointed at me.

I immediately grew pissed off. I was about to retaliate when I was pulled into Xuan JuanLin's embrace.

"She is my fiancé." Xuan JuanLin replied.

My left eye twitched.

"F-fiancé?!" The old man's face grew beat red.

"I think he's mad," I said.

"Seems that way." Xuan JuanLin replied.

"Y-you would marry that?" The girl genuinely looked hurt.

"I will marry whoever I please." I could feel him also getting pissed off.

"If I may-" I started to speak up.

"NO, YOU MAY NOT!" The old man screamed. "YOU ARE A PLAY-" Before the old man could finish, the earth was shot like a shard and stabbed the old man through the heart. He fell down dead within seconds.

The girl immediately stepped back in horror.

"Wasn't he treating you?" I asked.

"He was experimenting on me."

"That's fucked up," I replied.

I heard him laugh behind me.

I waved my hand and the old man disappeared into my space.

"Let's go." I walked forward and grabbed the girl by her wrist.

"Let go!" She yelled.

"Shut up or I'll be the one to kill you." I turned around a corner and saw Ira talking with Anna.

"Hey, I heard ye- what's going on?" Ira asked when she saw me drag in the girl. Behind her followed Xuan JuanLin and I heard a Nymph drop something.

"Make this girl forget this whole week and send her back to civilization," I said.

"What's going on?" Ira asked.

I sighed.

"Xuan JuanLin killed her grandfather and he's not going to marry her, so just send her away. I doubt you want a random girl remembering you guys." I said as I let go of her.

Expect when I did, she tried to run away.

I put up my hand pushed her down with air.

"Bad move," I said.

"What? Why did you kill him?" Ira asked Xuan JuanLin.

"He insulted my fiancé." Xuan JuanLin replied.

"Fiancé?" Xiong HoLing asked as he came in with a small woman who was wearing warm-looking clothing. She also wore a golden orange thin crown on her auburn hair. Her eyes were black but they shinned.

"Yes, I suppose you wouldn't know. Kobe is my fiancé." Immediately everyone looked at me for confirmation.

This man was the best candidate for me. Who else would I meet who would only ever have me in this world?

"Yep."

That word sealed my fate.

"You have a fiancé?" Mei asked shocked as she walked in.

"Yea." I nodded.

"And you never told me?!" She asked shocked.

"He asked me last night, so really, when was I supposed to tell you."

Immediately, everyone got even more shocked.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and realized for the first time since last night. His touch didn't disgust me.

"In any case, if someone could just send her.." I pointed at the girl who was unconscious on the floor.

"Oh!" Ira regained her senses. "Yes."

"Well, it isn't even noon and today is already filled with very good news." I heard from the small woman.

I looked her way and smiled.

"My name is Kobe."

"Nice to meet you, Kobe. My name is Omera Aurous Friens Lenx the lll, but you can call me Omera."

I blinked and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Omera."

"Same here." She looked up at Xuan JuanLin.

"I never thought I'd see you smile." She said with a smile.

I looked up to see a smiling Xuan JuanLin.

"Am I?" He looked genuinely shocked.

"Phhff." I raised a hand to cover my mouth as I laughed.

"What's funny about that?" He asked.

I looked up at him shook my head

"Nothing at all," I said with a smile.

"Glad to know you'll be taken care of." I heard Xiong HoLing behind me.

I turned and saw him looking at us.

"Him or me?" I asked. Though, this question didn't get answered. In came in 2 more small people. These were male. One had a beard and the other just stubble.

They both turned towards us and froze on me.

"Hi." I waved in greeting.

One rubbed his eyes.

"Are you a goddess?" He asked.

I blinked. What?

"No, but she is mine."

I heard behind me.

My mouth twitched and moved away from him.

"You can't say that with every pretty female you meet," Omera said to the little man.

He looked away embarrassed.

Though, the room did not stop filling up. In through the windows came laughter. I looked and saw small lights floating around.

Pixies.

The god of the pixies settled down on a table. I knew it was him because he was bigger than the rest.

"I'm glad you could make it," Xiong HoLing said with a smile, Anna stood next to him with one of her arms interlocking with his.

I just stood back and let them discuss the wedding.

Xuan JuanLin also went forward and discussed things with them. He was, after all, Xiong Holing's friend. Though, now that I think about it. I was the first 'human' to ever be allowed to remember Xiong HoLing and Xiong HoLing probably thinks Xuan JuanLin is a human, but he's not.

So really, Mei is the first-ever human to remember Xiong HoLing.

I looked over and watched as she laughed and smiled with them. She's grown in her own way. I just hope she can find her own happiness with someone.

The ground outside shook some, but I felt familiar energy. I looked out a window and saw Arhan the Dragon God with an unfamiliar woman and a small child that I immediately remembered. Is that little Tatiana?!

I bolted out the door and came face to face with a 3-year-old toddler.

She looked up at me and smiled big and wide.

She started walking towards me and I squatted down onto the grass.