Chapter - 47 - Back to the Tower

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I smirked.

"Who are you?" He stepped back.

"Call me Kobe."

I turned on my heels and away I started to walk. I still needed to get stronger.

And that's exactly what I did. Over the next six months, I spent every morning training with Holy Might. Holy Might took my Pure Energy and used it to its full potential. I was able to tear down hordes of Vicious Beast with it.

Some nights, I would cultivate with my knowledge from that day.

By the end of the 6 months of training, I was finally Rank 3. I knew it took one longer the higher up in level they went, but I still disliked it.

Still, I was happy to be Rank 3. It was also getting Winter up north and I knew if I stayed here any longer I would definitely freeze in the blizzards, so I made the decision to return back to the tower.

My trek was not a hard-fought one. I was quick and agile and made sure not to get curious.

I just kept forward until the day I returned back to the tower. There I was welcomed by Oh MeMei and Master.

"Kobe! Your back!" Oh MeMei jumped forward and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and patted her back.

"Yes, I am." I nodded.

Then I turned to Master.

"You look different," Master said.

"Puberty." I didn't feel like telling him right now. "Did you rise in level Master?" I asked.

"Mmm." He nodded.

I knew people didn't like to reveal their levels or ranks unless they trusted you with their life. Since I was but a small Rank 3... this was just a part of it. If I ever got captured by someone of high rank, it would quickly work for them to know my master's true rank.

"What about you Oh MeMei." I asked with a smile.

"I'm Rank 1 level 5!" She said in happiness.

This wasn't bad for a commoner at all, but if you wanted to stand with the Martial Legends then there was no way she would make it.

Then again. Oh MeMei never said she wanted to. If anything she will just be a close servant that I keep around as company.

"Wonderful Oh MeMei." I said.

"You?" Asked Master.

"I'm Rank 3." I replied.

Master nodded.

"This is good. You are making good progress."

"Thank you, Master."

I was taller now too. Though, if I was really going to be how I use to be....I sighed. The tallest I would become would only be 5'4.

I sighed.

Then again. I could just invent heels. Hmmmm....saving that thought for later.

That night we ate together and discussed many things. It seemed Master was called home to the Celestial Lands.

Apparently, there was a land of higher rank than this one. It was filled with more pure energy but it was also filled with very strong people.

Oh MeMei didn't have much to say besides that she was trying to learn how to use a sash as a weapon. Fire whip.....

That would most definitely sting.

Some time passed once again and winter fell onto the land in a sheet.

I barely left the tower and stayed inside to cultivate. I also finally took the bone pill now that I knew I was safe. The night I took it was one of the worst in my life. My whole body ached but in the morning I was Rank 3 Level 1.

After the Winter finally ended and spring air was filling the air I was now 13. My hand changed much and Master still hadn't returned. The only real change was my level. I was now Rank 3 Level 3. The skills I now knew were Flight Steps, Flight Jumps, Force Block, and Enhanced Life.

If anything I needed to learn new skills. I had waited for Spring for this exact reason. It was still chilly out since I lived on the amount but it was warm enough to train in.

The next skill in the Pure Book was called Ice Rain. This skill required the user to be Rank 2 Level 5.

The user would need to copy the movements of this skill and have enough Energy to successfully perform this skill.

So for the next week, I copied the movements and worked with my water. By the end of the week, I was ready to try it. I got ready my water and put in Pure Energy. Then I worked with the movements and the water turned into shards of ice that I shot down into the earth.

This skill would most definitely kill something.

If anything I just needed to work on my speed of it.

There was just one problem. I was bored of getting stronger. I wanted a vacation.

Oh MeMei hasn't left the mountain in almost 2 years anyways.

Finding her to ask wouldn't be very difficult. She was usually in the kitchen and that's exactly where I found her.

"Oh MeMei, how do you feel about a vacation?" I asked.

"Vacation?" Her eyes lit up.

"Mhm, the Snow Trees will be blooming soon. How about we go there." I suggested.

"I've always wanted to see the Snow Trees in bloom! When are we leaving?" She asked.

"Mmmm 3 days."

"Great! I can't wait."

So 3 days later me and Oh MeMei set out to the Snow Trees. I had heard about these trees from Aden before in one of his story's.

Apparently, these trees grew white leaves every year during spring but only for 1 week and then just as they came in. The leaves would fall off and float away. The trees them selves would remain barren until next year when, for whatever reason, they would bloom again.

Some say a celestial blessed the land with beauty for only a second and others say the trees represent life and how short it is.