Chapter - 60 - Celestial Beast Transformation

Note from Author: See you all next year :)

Mei picked up a cookie and handed it to me.

"Then again, I also know stability in one's life is essential, so where do you think we should start?" She asked.

"Why not visit TuZan?" I asked. "I dreamed about it and I think that's where my parents lived."

"Just remember to wear your ring and Kobe..."Master paused.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Don't stop getting stronger. The strong rule in this world."

I nodded.

"I know Master. Thank you."

"If you're leaving Kobe, I will take this time to go home for the New Year."

I pursed my lips.

"Where do you live?" I've always wondered about this.

Master smiled.

"I will tell you once your stronger."

Right.

"Okay, well actually I'm going to leave you here Mei."

"You are?" Mei's eyes grew wide.

"You've been stagnant at Rank 1 level 9. You'll never reach Rank 2 if you spend all of your time doing exciting things. I want you to stay and train your self and besides, I want to come back and see some moves with your Fire ability."

She sighed.

"Alright."

I smiled and left the room. I went outside and closed my eyes. Master was right. I needed to level up and become stronger.

I let out a breath and felt a coldness on my nose.

I opened my eyes to see snow falling from the sky and shivered.

As I walked inside, I talked to Aden.

"How are you in there? Hmmm?"

I kept him in my space to keep him safe during this process.

I felt a little movement and smiled.

"Good."

In 2 days I was ready to leave. I had already planned my route and knew I wouldn't hit the Empire until after the New Year. The New Year was already in a couple of days. The closest Empire was WunSu.

It made me think of Juan LinYun. Would I see him? Likely not. Even though he would be home for the New Year, I likely wouldn't see him. Though, everything considered, I wouldn't be surprised if I never saw him again. He was to be an Emperor of an Empire and me just a female he met once 3 years ago.

I sighed and started my journey.

The day before the New Year, I was not only a day's journey from the Empire but I could feel Aden moving about. Would he finally become a Celestial Beast? Hopefully.

That night when I slept, I was awoken by Aden.

"Let me out."

As he requested, I immediately let him out and he immediately transformed into a large snake.

"Stand back Kobe."

I nodded and stepped back.

Though it was snowing it seemed to all stop and form even denser clouds.

"What's going on?! I yelled.

"Tribulation Lighting!"

"Tribulation wha-" I was cut off by a very strong crust of lighting coming from the sky and striking Aden.

"Holy shit!" I immediately stepped back.

The lightning came down in waves and didn't stop until sometime later. After the insane lightning, Aden shinned with a bright blue light that engulfed him until he grew way larger than before.

"Holy, fuck." I spoke out.

Aden finished growing and crushed every tree around him.

He slowly grew smaller and smaller at this point but at a certain point, his body changed to that of a human form. His skin started turning darker and darker until it finished.

He was in his human form. A form only a Celestial Beast can have.

He wore a white garment that contrasted against his dark skin and his hair was black, curly, and short.

Aden looked down at himself and clenched his hands.

I walked up to him and looked up.

"Look at me, Aden."

He turned up his head to look me in the eyes.

"What did I tell you? You are my family and nothing will change that."

He immediately came in for a hug.

"I've wanted to hug you for a long time, Kobe."

I smiled and held him in my arms.

"Same." I reached up with my arms and held Aden.

Then I realized what just happened.

"Fuck." I moved away. "We are right near an Empire. Even if they didn't hear the lightning they definitely saw the blue light. We have to leave. Now."

Aden knew I was right and picked me up.

"Let's see how fast a Celestial Beast is."

I smiled.

"Let's."

Aden shot forward on his feet and I held on.

"Where?" He asked.

"Inside the Empire. I want to hide in plain sight."

Aden nodded.

By the morning of the New Year, I was already in an inn and waking up to start the day.

Tonight would be very fun, or so I hoped. Aden stayed in my space and slept because of last night so I was all by myself walking the streets. Though I knew him walking by my side would only bring attention and that was the one thing I hoped to avoid right now. Which is why I wore the ring and humble clothing. The only thing I couldn't fix was my green eyes, but oh well.

I first went to the market place. I first went up to an older man selling small cakes.

"One please." I smiled.

"8 copper."

I nodded and paid.

I started eating and happiness ensued.

Yum!~

I walked away eating the cake and noticed a small boy walking around holding his stomach.  I backed up and asked the older man a question.

"Who?" I pointed at the kid.

"He does those most days. He walks around hoping someone will give him food or coin. Really his mom works as a cleaner and they make okay money the kid just wants more I guess."

I nodded.

"Thank you."

As I walked by the boy he got brave and tried to grab my garment. I moved out of the way and the boy fell. He immediately started to cry.