Chapter - 25 - Leaving

"Leaving?" Wang HuDan's eyes grew big.

"Yea, I found myself a master," I said.

"Wow, well if you ever need help with anything, I'm apart of the Wang Clan off to the south of here. We are the biggest fishing family on the continent."

"Thank you."

"I will miss you Chen FaSin." Po YeSong finally spoke up.

Then ice prince, old man, and the doctor finally came closer. Aden was on my shoulders.

"Here take this." Ice prince brought out a teardrop crystal.

"What is it?" I asked as I grabbed it from his hand.

"If you ever need help, just crush it. It will send me a signal."

I nodded.

"What if you need help?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He smiled at me.

"It will turn red if I'm ever in danger."

I nodded seriously.

"Okay, old man. How are we getting to the guy?" I asked.

The doctor whistled.

Then out of nowhere a black dragon shot down from the sky.

A smile formed on my face.

He then landed in the big open area.

"You can take him." The doctor said.

My smile grew wider.

"What's up Rain!" I yelled.

He saw me and turned into a human.

"You?" He looked amazed to see me again.

"In the flesh, you big dragon!" Everyone, even the Doctor, was shocked at my reaction. "You wanna be my ride for a while?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled and rubbed my head.

"Thanks so much, doctor man." I gave a big cheeky grin.

"Of course."

I was ready to leave but then I remembered the shy boy.

"Hey, hold on...any of you guys know Xiong HoLing?" I asked.

They all looked at each other.

"You know, the guy that lives in courtyard 1," I said.

"No one lives in courtyard 1." The old man said. "And a Xiong HoLing doesn't go to this school."

I blinked.

"What do you mean? He's one of your Direct Disciples." I said in confusion.

"One of my..." The old man trailed off. "Now that you speak of it...I can't remember anyone though."

"You've got to fucking with me. I know I met a person by that name. He was like your height Juan LinYun and he's got long black hair and and...he's real!" For some reason, I was really sure of this and I felt like I had to fight this.

"Hey, you went through a traumatic experience-" wang HuDan tried to comfort me, but I just pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me right now."

"Hold on don't fight. I think I know what going on here." The doctor said.

I turned his way.

"In Elf culture, there is a belief in Nymphs. These creatures are very evasive and do as they please. They can also take memories, of themselves, from others. Though sometimes, someone, in their eyes, is worthy enough to remember them. This Nymph even told you his name. For whatever reason, he trusted you with this information about him. I believe that even tomorrow everyone but you will forget this conversation ever took place."

I remained silent.

"So there's no way to tell what he wants from me?" I asked.

"No telling." The doctor shook his head. "Though, it's not a bad thing. Maybe one day, you may even see him again."

I nodded.

"Well, now that I've learned something new...how about we getting going old man?" I said.

"Yes, let's."

I turned my head and we both got on Rain.

Rain took off and that was the end of my school life.

I felt sad that it ended so soon. I really wanted to stay there, but at the same time, I knew I couldn't. I didn't even have a chance to check out that large library!

Then on cue, the old man spoke up.

"I want you to take these."

I turned my head and blinked.

I looked down and saw 5 books.

"Where did these come from?" I asked as I picked them up.

"You've never heard of Void Tattoos?" He asked.

"No....but I am intrigued," I said with interest.

"Oh, well look."

The old man life's up his sleeve to show a black tattoo. It was very beautiful and in the center was a pearl-shaped tattoo.

"This is used to store items. To get a Void Tattoo is easier said than done. Mostly because Void Tattooing cost a large coin."

"Is there any other way?" I asked.

"There is one other way." He said. "If you find the Queen of the Fairies and she likes you, she may give you a very expansive Void Tattoo."

"I have two questions. First, can I remove a Void Tattoo if I want a better one?"

"Sure you can, but this will also cost a big coin."

I nodded.

"Okay, now second, how many races are there?"

"It goes like this, Humans, Beast, Nymphs, Fairy's, Elf's, Mermaids, Dragons, Drawfs, and Pixies. Still, there could be more. These are just the ones that I know about and even Beast can have powers depending on their background, so I would suggest you just be careful."

"Wait, Fairies, and Pixies. These are not the same?" I asked with confusion.

"Pixies are little bundles of joy and quite small. Fairies are tricksters and about 6 inches. They love playing games. Sometimes it depends on the Fairy, but you could get a Fairy that gives you a deadly game. Just be careful around them."

I nodded.

"What about you Aden? You just a normal Beast?" I asked.

"As far as I know." He said as he closed back his eyes.

I smirked.

"So how long will I be staying up here in the mountains?" I asked the old man.

"It depends on my friend, but I guess at least until your 17." He said.

I pursed my lips. This sounded about right, as far as learning goes.

Then the urge hit me.

"Hey, I got to relieve myself," I said.