Chapter - 139 - The Death

"Tell me one thing," I said as I floated forward. "Why kill all of the Mermaids? They bring peace."

He started manically laughing.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" He screamed. "I'm Jonathan, Jonathan Langston! THIS WORLD HAS MADE ME FORGET ABOUT MY LITTLE SISTER!! I-" He paused as he choked on his words. "I don't remember what she looks like..." He said as tears started streaming from his eyes.

I was shocked.

All of the pieces started to connect.

"So-SO IF I HAVE TO SUFFER! I WILL MAKE THIS WHOLE WORLD SUFFER!"

That's why the Creator cares so much...

He sent him here with his whole family. And because they were previously not from this world, once they died, he slowly forgot about them.

"You killed her," I said.

"Killed? Why would I kill her?!" He screamed. "I loved her! No, I love her!"

Ha...

I took out a book. Anaraxta Langston's Diary.

"This is her Diary," I said.

Jonathan's eyes grew.

I opened it up and started to read.

"She never got to finish it, but it says here..." I opened it up. "Today, brother Jonathan has confessed his love for me.

I am pregnant. I fell in love with a man. What is Jonathan finds out? He will be crushed.

I love him, but not in that way."

I paused as I looked up. Jonathan was shaking.

She was pregnant?" He asked like he couldn't believe it.

"You didn't know?" I asked.

"No..." He shook his head.

"A man killed her. He was just some commoner...I didn't think twice when I cut him up..."

"She had the baby," I said.

He looked up.

"What?" He raised his brows.

"You murdered her the descendant," I said.

"What?" He asked it like he was asking for me to repeat what I just said.

"You're lucky though, she has a child. The Goddess of the Nymphs was Anaraxton Langston's descendant." I said.

His eyes grew.

As the fire around him dissipated.

"There's still a piece of her?" He asked.

My eyes turned back to green.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Can we stop this?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile.

He turned toward the island.

Faster than a blink of the eye, both twin swords were through his chest.

The boom was loud and ear-popping.

Blood poured out of his mouth as he looked down at the island.

"You knew," I said as I turned the swords.

He gasped as he looked down.

"I..."He said as he gulped down blood. "I didn't kill her." He said as he closed his eyes. "I just want all of her descents dead." He said had he grabbed the metal protruding from his chest.

"The last Devil God stopped you," I said.

"Disgusting race you people are." He said as he started to grow limp. "I thought you'd be soft like him."

"You're the only one I've ever murdered that has made me happy," I said as I yanked out the swords.

And down he fell.

He splattered on the ground.

A fall from this height would break every bone in his body.

I dropped to the ground and raised a sword one last time.

"Never come back," I said as I sliced off his head.

It rolled across the ground.

He was dead.

I saw it as the Human God's power floated out of him and into the sky.

The people on the boats were all laying on the ground. It seems the Sirens Illusions worked.

I reached forward and grabbed the necklace and broke the surrounding casing.

Out came a red spirit in the shape of the woman.

"Thank you."

Said the fire spirit as she floated to the island.

Then came down a powerful force.

I remembered this Deity.

"You've killed a God." The Deity said.

I nodded.

"I have," I said as relief filled my body. It felt like what I had done was now set in stone. The one thing I thought about constantly. The one thing that gave me so much anxiety.

I was ready to give it up when Theon came forward disregarding the Deity.

"There's an army. On the mainland. The Dragons and Elfs left when they saw you handing the Human God. You need to leave and help the other Devils I was able to gather them there as well. I'll stay here and get these people." He said in a frantic state.

I turned to the Deity.

"Can it wait?" I asked.

"No more killing God's today's." The Deity said as they winked and disappeared. "I'll be back." I heard around me.

"What..." Theon looked confused.

"A Deity," I said as I jumped up and quickly got on the Array.

The elves activated it and I appeared on the battlefield. Arrows were flying and the gods were fighting the army.
The Dragons took out groups with fire. I also saw Devils.

Jumping around slicing away at the Humans.

Ha...

I took out the twins and all of my Beast.

I flew into the sky and pointed my sword at their leader.

I threw it fast and a boom was heard as the sword cut into the ground.

The leader moved just in time. I dropped to the ground and twirled my sword as I stepped forward.

"Charge!" He yelled.

I burst forward and grabbed his neck. It snapped under my strength.

"Hear me!" I bellowed. "The Human God is DEAD!" I yelled.

The fighting started to sease. As people started dropping their weapons.

I saw the Elf God walking toward me.

I took the other sword out of the ground and walked forward.

"An Emperor died." He said.

I raised a brow.

"He went by TuZan JunWei." He said.

Memories flashed through my mind and my mouth grew dry.

"Is anyone hurt?" I asked.

"Another Emperor, he was hurt. His name is Juan LinYun."

My mouth grew dryer

"Where is he?" I asked.