Chapter - 66 - 2nd Prince's Servant

The closer I got, the more my mouth stiffened.

I heard groaning, along with moaning. Oh, how lovely. I did not want to hear people getting it on behind closed doors.

"2nd Prince seems to be indisposed, so we shall wait."

No shit.

I tried to focus on anything else, but the noises just kept going. Just end it already!

Almost after I said that, I heard a male yell out in satisfaction.

After a few more minutes, a man came out into the cold air. He wore only some pants. His chest was out to the world, and I'm not going to lie. Thinking of this man naked did make me a little bit excited.

I kept these thoughts to myself as I stood there.

He noticed us and walked forward.

"What is it, Pu."

"2nd Prince, I have a servant I would like you to look at."

The Prince looked down at me and into my eyes. He reached his hand down and grabbed my chin.

"Would be better as a girl. Then he could warm my bed with those eyes, but a male will do."

Even though I wanted to slap him, I bowed.

"Speak." He spoke to me. Servants or really anyone are not supposed to speak to any royalty without them acknowledging them first.

"How shall your servant refer to themself," I asked.

"Cuì, and you shall just call me 2nd Prince."

"Yes."

"You'll be in charge of dressing me in the morning."

"Yes."

After he left, I stood.

"You are lucky to be born with such eyes. Follow her over there to your servant's quarters."

I nodded and left him behind. Now I was in and in a better place than I thought I'd be. Who wanted me in the Palace? I guess I'd find out during the Banquet.

That night I cultivated in my small room until around 5 am when I got up. I put on my servant's clothing and made my way to his room.

I heard a woman's crying inside. I got on my knees and knocked.

"2nd Prince, I am here."

"Come in."

I opened the door, got up, and stepped inside. I paid no attention as the girl cried louder. If anything, I just wanted to kill her to make it stop.

I opened the wardrobe and stepped aside.

"What would 2nd Prince like to wear?" I asked.

"The-"

I glanced just in time to see the naked girl leap at the half-naked man. He just pulled back his foot and kicked her face. She flew backward into a table and blacked out.

"Would you like Cuì to get servants to clean up the mess?" I asked. Finally, she shut up.

"After I'm dressed." He replied. "I'd like the 3rd one down."

I nodded and carefully took it down. I brought out different pieces I used on myself when I got dressed.

I walked over and helped take off his sloppy put on pants. He wore no underwear on underneath, but this didn't really affect me. I've seen flaccid penises before.

I just turned around and grabbed some new underwear.

I wrapped it around him and secured it in the right places. Afterward, I helped him put on his inner shirt and new pants. I also helped him put on his upper clothing. I wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulders, so I paused, turned, and pulled over a stool.

I stood on the stool and finished shortly after.

"Would you like Cui to brush your hair?" I asked.

"Mmm." He nodded.

He sat down, and I slowly brushed through his hair. Afterward, I followed his instructions on how he wanted his hair done.

"Will you remember this?" He asked.

"Yes, 2nd Prince. Thank you for teaching this servant."

He stood and off he went. I took a sheet and laid it over the girl. I then beckoned servants to come, and out they carried the naked girl covered in the sheet.

I went into cleaning the room. I pulled out the dirty sheets and covers. I also had male servants come in and take the broken things away. Though, I made sure to ask for exact replicas if there were any. There were, so this probably happened a little bit too frequently.

I finished the cleaning of his room a little bit later and went out to eat lunch with the other servants. I wasn't starving because I ate a snack in the morning.

After I ate, I returned and waited for the 2nd Prince to come back. I didn't feel like I was being watched, so I had Aden keep watch while I cultivated.

About 4 hours later, I stopped and gathered myself. Cultivating a few more times, and I will be Rank 3 Level 7.

Servants came in and placed his food on the table. They also placed his tea and alcohol there too. Almost a minute after they left, in came 2nd Prince. He sat down in front of his food but didn't touch any of it. Instead, he picked up the bottle and started drinking.

I said nothing and just stood in silence.

"Have them send in someone."

"Preference?" I asked.

He looked into my eyes.

"Green eyes."

My face stiffened, but I just bowed and left.

"A woman with green eyes," I said to a servant.

A little while later, there was a knock at the door. I went over and opened it to see a pretty girl with green powder around her eyes. I twitched my left eye but I moved to let her in any way.

He looked up and immediately grew angry.

"It will work. Go over there he told her." He pointed to the bed.

I bowed as I dismissed myself.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Cui thought 2nd Prince would like privacy," I said.

"Have you ever had a woman?" He asked.

"No." I was a girl! I have my self!

"Would you like her?" He pointed to the now shocked girl.

"2nd Prince, Cui is an Eunuch."