Chapter - 105 - Old Friends

"But you've got to be my ride." I said.

She nodded.

"No problem."

"You talk to them?!" I heard to the right. Lin HunLu asked loudly in Chinese.

We both immediately looked over.

Well fuck.

"Did he just speak Chinese?" She asked.

"Yea, now look like you hate him while I talk to him."

"UUUUuuu sure." She immediately looked like a hungry tiger ready to pounce. 

"Yes, I talk to the beast. I know the beast's language." I said to Lin HunLu.

"Who are you?" He looked at me with a shock I've seen others express.

I jumped up on the tiger and sat down.

"You really don't remember me?" I asked as I looked at him. "Remember the girl that shattered that crystal ball?"

Lin HunLu's eyes grew very large.

Little did I know, this was the moment that would define my life forever moving forward. This Lin HunLu boy, that I would never see again, would call me something that would stick with me for the rest of my life.

"Kobe?!"

As I turned around on the tiger, I heard his last words.

"You're a Beast Tamer!"

I heard behind me.

Beast Tamer? I tossed the name around in my head for a bit before I quickly forgot about it.

About a week later, I reached TuZan Empire.

They had started rebuilding but the damage caused by the beast was great.

It wasn't uncommon for people to tame mythical creatures so no one thought twice about me riding on one down the broken paths.

I had reached the palace in time to be met with many guards. Then again, a war was going on.

"Any of you guys wanna tell the Emperor, Phantom is here?" I asked.

Did I mention I had put on the ring and changed in to men's clothing with a mask on?

The baby was still with me but it stayed in my space. Aden took care of him for me and in there and he had a play mate, Little Tatiana.

Around 5 minutes later I saw the Emperor run out. I smirked when I saw him. Like I guessed. TuZan JunWei came running out in golden clothing.

I had a feeling he would end up becoming the Emperor.

I got off the tiger named Kira and started to walk forward lazily.

"Phantom! Have you come to help out with the war?" He asked.

I nodded.

Someone fast appeared next to TuZan JunWei.

I smirked under my mask. Juan LinYun appeared next to him.

I reached up and took off my mask. I was male in this form and taller to go along with it. I was as tall as TuZan JunWei but not as tall as Juan LinYun.

Juan LinYun narrowed his eyes like he recognized me.

I put my index finger to my lips.

"Shhhh, you're the only one who knows." I said with a wink.

Immediately, he realized who I was.

"Why are you here? To make fun of me?" He asked with folded arms.

I put my arms up in innocence.

"I would never, I really wanted to know if the two of you needed help."

"Hold on, you both know each other?!" TuZan JunWei asked looking at us both.

"Wow, I know people you know. Crazy right?" I said sarcastically.

"Must you give everyone a hard time?" Linyun asked.

"Always, it's apart of my endless charm. By the way, how's the wife?" I asked.

"She died before we got married."

My eyes grew wide and I didn't know what to say.

"Oh, well, sorry?" I said awkwardly.

He just waved his hand.

"I didn't want to marry anyways. I've never been interested in such things." LinYun said.

I just looked at him and shook my head.

"So your just not going to get married?" I asked.

"Unless it's to you. No I don't think I will."

Immediately, everyone around us grew stiff.

I just busted out laughing.

"You're to late to the party LinYun, I have a fiancé and he is very hot."

I said with a smile.

LinYjn turned around so fast.

"Hotter the me? Not a chance." He said with seriousness.

"Oh, he really his! Every time I look at him, I get butterfly's." I said seriously.

"I've definitely given you butterflies." He said with knitted brows.

"Nope." I said with a smirk. "Not to mention, you also said you would never marry me so even if I had liked you at one point, I wouldn't of pursed it. You telling me now that's your mind has been changed, doesn't change that I'm already engaged."

At this point, I realized that everyone here was uncomfortable.

"Look, not all people like Rylin's lets talk later." I said.

"I forget these things." Linyun said with a sigh. "Ever since I become the Emperor, I made it so everyone welcomes them."

My eyes grew.

"You became Emperor?" I asked as we kept walking.

"About a year ago. My father couldn't handle the Beast Stampedes aftermath and died. I took over shortly after."

Then I thought of something.

"You, you actually like males?" I asked seriously.

He looked at me and laughed.

"I've never had a preference. I just didn't know I liked you until you left that day. To bad I was late."

I looked over and saw genuine sadness in his eyes.

"Hey, look at it this way." I said with a smile. "You have so many people to meet now. You'll never know who you'll find if you don't give them a chance."

"This talk is really great and all, but there is a literal war going on right now." We heard behind us as we reached the war room.

I looked behind me to see a red faced TuZan JunWei.

I was about to make a joke when I felt my waist being grabbed.

I snapped my head around to see a little girl squeezing my waist. She looked 10 and I was certain I had never seen her before.