Entry Chapter - 3 - Parents

"Entry 14

36th Year 6th Month 6th Day

After the Dragon incident, Kobe has started thinking about her existence again. She thinks the Creator has something against her.

I've tried to comfort her, but no one can comfort someone who thinks everyone is after them.

I wonder if she'll ever overcome this.

I've lived for so long...I suppose at some point, I just stopped caring if someone was against me.

Entry 15

36th Year 6th Month 7th Day

Kobe told me she wants to move. I asked were and she started bawling. Apparently the Dragons sent a letter. They want Tatiana back before the child is born. If not, they will take her by force.

Kobe is no longer a Goddess. Hell, she even gave up the Water and Wind Spirit to get some peace.

I'm going to do something...something she's not going to like. But hopefully, she'll never find out."

Written next to the text was someone else's hand Writing, mom's.

I ran my hand over the text.

"I found out, I love you."

Love...she rarely ever said that word to me. But I knew she loved me.

"Entry 16

36th Year 6th Month Day 8th

I sent a letter. Hopefully it reaches Theon. I told him it must remain a secret from Kobe.

Entry 17

36th Year 6th Month Day 12th

Theon came at night. We discussed everything. Theon and the other God's will be paying the Dragons a visit.

Theon didn't tell me all of the details but he didn't have to. I think I know what's going to happen.

P.S. I've kept getting the nightmares, but Writing down my feelings has helped tremendously."

I'm glad Dad.

A tear slid down my cheek.

"Miss him?" I heard in front of me.

"Yea..." I said as looked up. "Why do you think he died?"

"No one knows. Well, no, I'm sure your mother knows."

"Mother wouldn't speak of it. But I know." I said as I looked over at the table. "..do you have any ideas?"

"I think it had something to do with your sibling." He said as he finished his tea cup.

"Adrien." I said softly.

"His name was Adrien?" He asked.

"Yea..." I said picked up a small cookie.

"He passed away when he was 8?" The Deity questioned.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I remember it clearly. He got sick. So very sick. Father spent every waking moment trying to find a cure, and then....he died. Mother accepted it. Afterall, she's lost people close to her. But not Dad."

I moved my hand across the page as I took a bite of the cookie.

"May I call you by your name?" The Deity asked.

"I never went by Havens customs." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Abby...is your Dad dead?" He asked.

"No." I said as I put down the journal and stood.

"I thought...." He paused. "No ones heard from him." Said the Deity.

"Yea..." I said as I looked out the window. It was getting Dark.

Mom was right. Time passes by differently in here.

I clenched the window seal.

"He's....depressed." I said as I looked out at the buildings.

"Deperessed?" He asked.

"Mother took father to the Fairies. Apparently, it's beautiful there. A good place for healing, she called it."

"She left you alone?" He asked.

"I'm 40 this year." I said as I turned around.

"Pretty young." He said.

"Not for humans." I said as walked back the couch.

"So, your mother is taking care of him? Wow...everyone thinks he dead."

"That's what mother wanted." I said as I sat down. "Though, to me...he stopped being a father a long time ago. It easier for me to think of him as dead. Mother loves him. Deeply." I said as I picked the journal back up.

"The curse of the Devils." Said the Deity.

"Love is no curse." I said as I opened up the journal to were I left off. "No, love is just hard."

"Have you ever loved anyone?" The Deity asked.

"No one except for my Mother, Dad, and little Brother." I said as I started to read.

"Entry 18

36th Year 6 Month 17th Day

Theon visited. The Dragons tried to start a war. The other God's talked some sense into them.

They said they would still visit Tatiana to try and persuade her, but they promised they would not kill Kobe.

If harm comes to Kobe, the God's really would go to war with them.

Kobe, asked me if I've named this book yet.

She gave me a suggestion, Subject 1.

It's been a joke between us. I don't think it's very funny but Kobe likes dark jokes so I just laugh along with her."

A small note to the side read.

"Wow..."

I smiled.

"Entry 19

36th Year 6th Month 18th Day

Kobe's cravings are getting wilder. I had to teleport to 4 different locations today just to satisfy her.

I didn't know pregnancy would be this troublesome.

Still, I can't wait to hold the baby and be a father. I hope to be the best father."

Oh Dad...

"Entry 20

36th Year 6th Month 25 Day.

Kobe has decided on names for the baby.

If it's a Girl she wishes to name her Abigail. For a Boy Adrien."

I paused and started to laugh our loud. Mother you're so funny.

"Something funny?" The Deity asked.

"My mother is just not very creative with names is all." I said.

I continued to read.

"I say the girls name should be Abby. But she's pretty set on Abigail. I feel like she will change her mind."

Mom always did call me Abigail when she was angry with me. It's funny, she is the only one who has ever called me Abigail.

"Entry 21

36th Year 6th Month Day 30

Kobe wanted to dance last night. We danced and it was one of happiest moments of my life."