Chapter - 113 - Library

As we walked I started to notice the buildings. They all looked alike. The elegance of them was nice and all but why the hell did every house have to look like a carbon copy of the previous one. I wasn't a fan of it at all.

As I was thinking, I failed to realize that the Elf God had stopped before a huge building.

I smacked right into him.

"Oof." He was definitely an unmoveable object.

I stepped back quickly and looked up. He looked at me with knitted brows and I quickly turned away in embarrassment.

As I did, I noticed the large building.

"Holy shit." Before I could control my mouth or body, I moved past him and took in the magnificent structure before me. It looked absolutely stunning.

I stepped forward more and encountered a sort of protective barrier. My hand moved through, so I stepped inside. Inside of the protection bubble I really started to feel the power that radiated off of the building.

Almost as if it called to me, I stepped further in. Out of the bushes surrounding the library came small white foxes.

I had completely forgotten about the elf's behind me. The small little foxes took all of my attention. They ran around me and made noises.

I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh and smile.

"You're so cute you little fluffy things."

They started to tug at my garments so I followed them happily as I walked inside of the large library.

Books upon books layered the shelves. It would have taken me 3 lifetimes just to read a quarter of the books in this place!

As we walked, they lead me down a long hallway of books and stopped in front of a section. I looked up and read the label. 'Teleportation for Dummies.'

Oh yea, I was coming in for this.

I grabbed the book and sat down on the ground. I opened it up and began to read as the foxes laid next to me. Sometime later I finished the book and got an understanding of what to do.

"Hey foxes, can I leave with this?" I asked.

One looked up and shook its head.

"Okay," I said as I stood and put it back.

They lead me out and as I exited, I saw the whole area full of elf's.

What the fuck?!

My eyes were large as I looked over at the crowd of elf's. They all looked at me with large eyes of shock.

I just walked towards the elf god and bowed as I exited. I stepped in front of him and raised my head.

He looked completely unfazed. Almost like he knew I would be able to enter.

"Find the information?" He asked.

I nodded.

"The foxes lead me to a book."

"Follow me." He turned on his heels and we walked down the pathway to a large area. In the middle was a large teleportation array.

It looked like the pictures in the book.

I walked up the array and felt no energy. It has long been dead.

I sighed and walked into the middle.

"Do you not need another Devil with pure blood?" The elf god asked.

"No..." I said as I calmed myself.

Quoting the book, "two devils are not required in these cases. A devil with red or green eyes possesses one of the 4 element spirits. A devil is over the Rank of 8. A devil is blessed by the Beast God. Or, lastly, a devil is blessed by more than 1 God."

In this case, I fit two descriptions. Not only was I a holder of two spirits, but I've also been blessed by the Nymph God, Dragon God, and Fairy Goddess.

This teleportation array would definitely startup.

"Devil."

I heard in front of me. I opened my eyes.

The Elf God stood off in the distance in front of the other elf's.

"There are only a few cases in which another devil isn't needed. Which do you fall under?" I could see genuine curiosity in his eyes.

I just smiled and brought up my hands to the correct posture and started the incantation I practiced inside of the library.

Almost immediately, I could feel my power enter the array. Power circulated around me. Then it began, green flooded the array, the Wind spirit element. Second, dark blue, the water spirit element. Third, a bright white, the Nymph Blessing. Fourth, pink, Fairy Blessing. Fifth, and final, maroon, the Dragons Blessing.

As the colors faded, they all immediately reappeared and shot into the sky in brilliant color.

I could feel my self-lifting as I kept reciting the words.

Unknown to me, my body was also changing. Thank god for the loose garment the elf's put me in. I grew a little taller and my body proportioned out to that of a fully grown woman. I looked like how I did in my past life, but my skin was more clear and without a single blemish.

I didn't look like the traditional Chinese. I was after all mixed. But still, to anyone who looked, I was absolutely a beauty.

Though, I would only realize this later.

In the midst of the colors and powers, I felt something grab ahold of me. I opened my eyes and saw an apparition. He had faded red eyes, long black hair, and a simple white garb.

"Child, a war is coming. Go to the Waste Land. The palace of the fallen Demon Emperor."

After that, he faded and the colors did too. I touched back down and felt reinvigorated. It seemed like all Evil energy was gone from my body.

The teleportation array was now full of power and I doubted it would need any help for a good 1000 years. I stayed where I was as I made eye contact with the elf god.

"Who are you?" The Elf God asked.