Chapter - 16 - Three Attractive Youths

I nodded as I watched her walk away.

I turned back to the doors and walked forward. I pushed open the doors and met all sorts of faces. Goodness....there were a lot of men. Not one single female was in sight.

I gulped because I knew I looked like a female. My hair was half up and half down and I wore a white dress.

I just decided to hold my head up high as I kept forward. There were about 20 altogether and still all the seats weren't that filled. I wondered how many boys were Inner Disciples in this place.

I hummed as I walked farther and farther into the food court and out the other pair of doors. I finally reached outside but my troubles had not ended.

Because somebody decided they were going to walk through that door too. So my body came in contact with a chest.

"Ow." I backed away and clutched my nose in my hand. I looked up to then see an attractive looking young boy looking down at me.

Fuck, what was this?

"Oh, I'm sorry little-" Expect he was caught by surprise when I stepped back.

He saw me fully and was shocked.

"What? Never seen a girl before?" I raised a brow.

Some of the other boys laughed.

"Ah, no that's not it...I just didn't think to see one....here." He seemed embarrassed as he scratched his head.

"I'm just giving you a hard time. Names Chen FaSin. I'm the first-ever female Inner Disciple here on campus." I gave a smile.

"Oh, well nice to meet you. I'm Wang HuDan."

"Nice to meet you Wang HuDan, but I must be on the move. Bye boys." I smiled and waved goodbye as I kept up my previous pace.

It was then, I noticed something peculiar. I was being watched. I still kept forward normally but Hawk Eyes is never wrong. I was definitely being watched by someone.

I secretly activated it more and searched for where. Then I found it. It was in a tree to the right. I couldn't tell who but I knew someone was there.

Maybe I should play a fun game.

I walked to a random tree and just before I was there. I moved quickly to be out of sight of that person. very quickly I moved with Flight Steps just right below the said tree. It was then I waited. A few moments later a boy dropped down. He wore black and had long black hair.

"Hi."

One word made him spin around.

His face was very attractive. I was impressed. He looked like a normal raised noble's son.

"How did you?" He stepped back some.

"What's wrong with you? Scared of girls?" I raised a brow.

"I am not scared of girls." He stated.

"Then why do you back up as I walk forward?" I smirked.

"Because I have a personal space."

I stopped walking forwards.

"Fair. Well, I've had my fun. I'll see ya later!" I waved and kept walking. This would be funnier than I originally thought.

I kept forward and saw very beautiful fountains and structures. I was quite amazed, to be honest. I felt like this place did not lose out on the palace I saw. Though I did see it at night. In any case, this place was super legit.

I couldn't wait to see where I would be living. It was also around this time, I came across the 3rd hot dude of the day. His hair was long and black. His body and his face were very well sculpted. Still, though, this guy gave me a danger warning. I had no intention of messing with him.

I just stayed on my path and he stayed on his. Still, I could feel a distinct chilly air from him. Goodness, must you freeze out the people around you?

I grumbled as I walked past.

"Why are you here?"

I heard behind me. Why am I here? Huh maybe because enrolled dumb ass! I was about to let this fool have it but his cold demeanor made me swallow all of my possible words.

"What do you mean? I enrolled." I decided to tone down my sarcasm.

"You're from that village. You had a talking snake."

How the actual fuck?

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I responded.

He raised a brow and I'm not gonna lie, it was downright sexy. It was then I had to shake my head internally. I was 11! Puberty hadn't even touched me!

"No idea? Really? You screamed you were a woman when you looked like a small boy. Even now, you look like a boy."

My cheeks puffed out.

"Y-you! I will have you know, I'm the first female to be an Inner Disciple in this whole campus!"

"Wow, I'm so impressed." He did not look impressed at all.

My eyebrows knitted together.

"You know, you're very dumb." He said.

I was about to let this prick have it but then the old man showed up.

"Director Qui." The boy said.

"Hey old man," I said with a smile.

The old man turned to me with big eyes but just laughed.

"Hello, Chen FaSin and Juan LinYun. Chen FaSin, your dorm is up there." He pointed up a hill.

"Thank you," I responded. "Well, I'll see you guys later." I gave a big smile to the old man. Then I turned my attention to Juan LinYun. He looked my way and I narrowed my eyes and stuck out my tongue.

I turned around and made my way to my dorm room. I hummed and walked with happiness as I reached the top and came across 5 different but very nice large dorms. They looked to be about 4 stories tall. It was also then that I noticed an older man talking to another older man. I walked up to them.

"Hi, my name is Chen FaSin. I was wondering where my dorm is."

I stopped them both in their conversation.

"Oh, you're the new student." One old man said.