Chapter - 100 - Traveling to Emerald Cove

I looked ahead of him to see the woman more clearly. She had a short haircut and a very beautiful face.

"Kobe, before you talk to her. I need you to know how long you've been in that state." Theon said.

I turned toward him and raised a brow.

"Oh, how long?" I expect a month.

"2 years."

Immediately, my smile stiffened.

"2 years?!" I yelled.

Theon nodded.

Before Theon could say anymore, a small child was heard.

I turned my head rapidly to see a small about a 1-year-old child trying to crawl out the door.

I snapped my head back to Theon.

"Not mine. It's July the 13th."

I immediately remembered the dwarfs hunting competition and the Beast Stampede.

"Do you know anything about the Beast Stampede?" I asked.

"I got a letter from one of my Elder Disciples about this," Theon responded. "It said that the Empires evacuated and that the Yei Ru Empire ran for the mountains where slave traders waited and snatched up lone family's. After the Beast Stampede, everyone returned to find their Empires destroyed.

Weng Feng Empire took advantage of this and started to attack TuZan and WunSu for their mines. TuZan and WunSu are now working together to hold them off."

I collected this information and proceeded to take out a map.

I trailed my index finger down the map until I hit Emerald Cove.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"North of Mount Zian." He said.

"Theon." I looked up at him.

"Yea?"

"We leave in one hour. I have to reach Emerald Cove by next month." It's not that I needed to attend the Dwarf hunting thing. I needed to see Mei, so she won't think the worse. That is if she was still alive.

"Impossible. Kobe, we are at least 2 months away if we hurry."

"I can fly," I said. "Grab your things."

That's right. Anyone with the Wind Spirit could fly, or you could get an artifact from a dragon, but since the attempted extinction...they haven't been seen, well except for the ones I've seen.

I turned my attention to the woman walking over with the child.

"Get your things," I said. "We leave in an hour."

"You follow everything she says? She may be your sister, but she doesn't control you." She said.

Immediately, my body froze. Control?

I looked back over at my brother.

"I've been kind to you because my little sister saved your life, but do not think for a second I will not rip your child apart right in front of your eyes."

His words were said with absolute carelessness, but anyone who knows him knows he is serious.

She immediately stepped back with a pale face.

"Theon, she's right, I didn't ask you. Do you want to leave with me?" I asked.

"I've been doing nothing worthwhile for the past 100 years and you have two Elemental Spirits inside of you. Of course, I'm going with you."

I turned toward the woman.

"We got off on bad footing. Names Kobe. I saved your life but you owe me nothing. I'll drop you off somewhere as long as it's along the way or you can stay up here. It does not matter to me." My words made her change expressions.

"That man destroyed my cultivation. I can no longer cultivate and am destined to die normally. My family has disowned me because of this and no longer wants me. If I could. Could I follow you and become your servant? My child wouldn't be any trouble."

I looked down at the child who was playing with his mother's necklace.

"I don't see why you can't follow me, but to be clear, you are free to become who you please. I just have one rule. My family is untouchable. This also goes for my fiancé. Try anything and I will kill you without remorse. All I ask is for you to be loyal. This is all I shall ever require and in turn, one day, I may consider you family."

"You do not care that I am ruined? You would still treat me as an equal?"

"Ruined? Virginity is nothing I care about." I said as I walked past her. "Now get ready to leave. We leave in 40."

By hour's end, we were ready.

"Get ready," I said. "We will be flying high up and fast to avoid detection." 

I turned toward the woman I learned was called Oh BeiYing. I took out a long piece of fabric from my space and wrapped it around her and the baby to keep it secure.

"During the night, we shall fly high. During the day we shall rest. So get ready." I said. "It's already getting late so let's fly."

I immediately released power and felt it almost do damage to me. This power was definitely too powerful for me to have. I needed to find a spirit.

As the days went by. I learned some things from Oh BeiYing. She had actually just turned 18. Her father is a high-ranking official in the WunSu Empire. He gave her to the man I murdered because he wanted to be on the man's good side.

I had asked if she wanted him dead.

She didn't want him dead. She just wanted to get her little brother out of the manor. He would be 8 now and she wanted him to be free. He was the 3rd son of the Main Wife, someone who would never get anything of value, so it made sense.

At this moment, we were a day away. I had used up quite a bit of power but I knew within a week it would be back. My body was like a sponge right now. It sucked in all of the Energy around me.

And, by the time we reached Emerald Cove, we were 3 days late, so I would miss the crafting and hunting, but not the best bit.