Chapter - 92 - Another Immortal

One snakehead started to talk in English.

"What shall we do with this human?" It asked the other two heads.

"Its energy is pure~" The other snapped forward at me, but was held back by the body it was attached to.

I thought about it and before they could do anything more, I spoke up in English.

"I know English," I said cautiously.

All the snakeheads paused in their movements.

"My name is Kobe." If this meant I didn't die, I was all for it.

"You must be the human we heard about." One head said.

"You transmigrated from earth?" One asked.

I nodded.

"Oh really? Tell me something from the earth." A head asked.

"Depends, what era are you from?" I asked.

"1860's." One spoke up.

I tapped my bottom lip.

"To be completely honest. I don't know much about that time, but I'm from the 21 century." I said with a smile.

"Oh? What do you have?" A head asked.

"Warm bathtubs that don't need wood," I replied.

"Oh?" A head spoke up and ended it off with a hiss.

"So, do I really need to be here? You seem to not like humans and I'm not even a human, so how about I just..."

One of the heads spoke up.

"You want to leave?"

"Where are you going?" Another asked.

The first step to not die? Never tell a stranger you're alone.

"I'm traveling to see my grandmother. She's expecting me." When I said these words, the snakeheads contemplated it.

"We would let you go, but we know you're not human. You're an immortal." Immediately the snake shot forward but was chopped down quickly by an incoming force. Even Aden didn't have time to act.

The force pushed me down on my back and when I looked up, there was a sword to my throat with piercing red eyes staring down at me.

I gulped as I looked up at the tall figure.

"Who are you." 3 words came out and he sounded extremely angelic.

"Just a human." After my words came out the man took his sword and stabbed it into my thigh.

My eyes grew large and I cried out in pain.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed.

He knitted his brows.

"I've hit next to a vital part. Tell me who you are." He said calmly and coldly.

I looked at him with boiling rage.

Without warning, as the wounded area healed around the blade, I reached up and let the blade go further into my leg. I grabbed onto the man's shirt while he looked at me with pure shock and sent ice at his face.

Immediately, the ice hit its target. I knew I only had one shot, this man was strong. As he fell, I reached down and started pulling out the blade that was stuck in my healing leg.

"Holy fuck this hurts," I said to myself as I yanked the blade out. My leg finished healing as I walked up to the man.

"You fucked up." He said as scars were all that remained on his godly face.

"Fuck." I replied as he jumped up and plunged a dagger into my heart.

Immediately, I coughed up blood.

He pulled it out and I stepped back as I fell back into the snow.

I gasped for breaths through the pain as my body healed.

"So your one of those fuckers." He said as he looked down at me.

I looked up at him with pure hate.

"Are you one too?" I asked.

"Sort of. Except I'm part Mermaid."

"How even da fuck does even work." Immediately my rage turned into pure fascination.

"It doesn't, a mermaid was impregnated with Devil semen."

Immediately my face contorted.

"So you're like a freak of nature?" I asked as I stood up.

The man knitted his brows.

"Do you want to get cut in half?" He asked.

"Why would you even suggest that." I looked at him with knitted brows.

"You messed up my face." He pointed at his face that was full of scars.

"You stabbed me in the thigh. If you ask me, I say we are even." I said as I crossed my arms.

unknown to either of us. Where he stabbed me in the chest he also ripped my clothing. Now as I crossed my arms, you could see that I had no scar.

He looked at the hole and I also realized I was showing a man my chest. I wasn't 11 anymore. I closed up the hole and looked up to see an angered man.

"You have no scars." He said as he gripped his sword.

I gulped. I hadn't healed them, but I never had to. The Light Element did that all on its own. This included scars.

"I healed them. I have the light element."

At that, the 8-foot man bent his body and brought his face close.

"Heal it." He said.

I really didn't want to but there was nothing I could do in retaliation. Aden had no chance with a man this powerful.

I raised my hands and placed them on his face. I sent healing energy through his face and healed his scars.

I stepped back after I was done.

The man felt his face and looked down at me with interest.

"You're useful."

After that, he tried to grab me. I only had one way out. I took the now melted poison from my space and threw it at him. His guard was down so it hit most of its mark.

I turned around and immediately jumped away using Flight Jumps. I used all my energy into fleeing. Ahead of me was the Storm Zone. I could lose him in there. I saw it in the distance and heard yelling behind me. I bolted forward and dove into the raging storm. I immediately dug a hole in the snow and dropped down into a man-made hole. The hole was quickly getting covered over with snow.