Chapter - 95 - Unexpected Events

Sometime later I was woken up by a loud noise outside. I quickly changed from my old set of clothing to a new set and pulled on a new helmet. I left the dark tent with the others to see naked men and the two women being pulled out. I was wearing a helmet so no one could see my evil smirk.

Some still had some of the effects and were clinging on to the guards, as they were being pulled outside.

Though, once they hit the cold snow, they sobered up pretty quickly.

I watched the faces of everyone and my smile grew wider.

An elder for the Golden Snake stepped through the crowd and immediately knitted his brows.

"Whatever you think about these men and women can wait. This was no orgy. This happened because someone used a sex drug." 

No shit dumb ass.

Immediately, everyone in the crowd looked at each other and began to discuss in low voices.

I was standing just fine until some bozo pushed me from behind and knocked off my helmet. The man immediately apologized until he saw my face.

I also heard a girl start yelling at me. I turned my head to see one of the naked girls, who was now being covered, yelling my way.

I snatched up my helmet about to put it back on when I heard her clearly.

"She used the drug! It was her!" I heard the girl yell and so did everyone else.

Immediately, the Golden Snake elder turned my way. I blinked in confusion. Time to act.

"Me?" I pointed at myself.

"Don't act dumb! You used the drug!" The other screamed.

I turned to the Golden Snake elder for help but he was already looking at me with suspicion.

I sighed.

"Look, I seriously have no idea what you two are speaking about. I'm a bastard child with no home or finances. Hell, I have no education. So for you to even suggest I could even have access to this drug or the money to buy one is blasphemous against my character. When you accuse someone, try it with someone who would actually have the means."

After I finished, the girls looked shocked and out of words. Everyone else looked upon me with newfound respect.

Suck my nonexistent dick fuckers.

After that, I turned to leave, but the Crown Prince stood before me. Scaring me into stepping back in the snow.

"Does trouble follow you around?" The Prince asked me. 

"Your Highness, I'm a Bastard." These words made the Prince let out a loud laugh.

"Yes, I suppose your whole existence is troublesome to some." The Prince paused as he looked at me up and down. "How would you like to be this Princes' Concubine?"

Immeditally, I heard gasps all around me, and I actually thought about this. The Prince is Rank 6, but I did have Aden. Though it still felt wrong, I was engaged after all. And as much as I thought about it, it wouldn't be out of the common practices for a bastard to be engaged. 

"Your Highness, I am grateful for this opportunity, but your servant is engaged," I replied respectfully.

Immeditally, the prince knitted his brows.

"You love him?" The Prince asked.

Love? No.

I shook my head.

"I suppose a fondness, but in any case, he is my fiance, and I gave my word to give him a chance."

My clear words, without any hint of deception, were heard by all.

The Prince nodded. 

"You have a good heart." The Prince raised his hand to my face, but I moved away. 

If the Prince wanted, he could try and take me right now. It wouldn't matter to anyone. I was a bastard child without any sort of power right now. The Prince opened his mouth to speak, but a strong force overpowered the land. He had found me, shit.

As everyone turned to see an incoming mad man, I turned and bolted towards the mountain. It looked like gathering information wasn't going to happing anymore. 

I stripped off the armor on my body until all I wore was a black underdress. 

I looked up to see the elders of all of the clans, starting defensive measures against the crazed man. Though, none needed to be implemented. Because the crazed madman made eye contact with me as I slipped behind a rock.

I heard an angry yell. Right after, the man zoomed right in front of me. 

I saw what the poison had done. His scars made him look very disgusting. His clothing was in complete tatters. You could see part of his chest and part of one leg. 

I gulped and stepped back.

Expect he rushed forward and grasped my neck. I had no idea what it felt like to be suffocated, but now that I know, I never wanted it to happen again. 

He lifted me off the ground and crushed my neck harder and harder. I grasped his wrist as tears streamed down my face. If Aden came out now, he would die. This man was no doubt stronger than him.

I opened my eyes and looked into his angry ones.

And for the first time in a long time. I saw my brother's eyes. I mouthed his name as my throat was completely crushed. Immeditally, darkness.

Then almost as if it didn't happen. I was staring up at the sky, and I could breathe. I placed my hand on my healed neck as tears streamed down my face. You finally killed me, brother.

I turned my head to see the man looking down at me with complicated eyes.

"Do you want to kill me again?" I asked.

"Your name wouldn't happen to be Kobe Valencia?"

My eyes grew wide.

"Theon?" I called out.

The world around us grew quiet as tears rushed down my face.

I stumbled up into a standing position as I watched his emotions change as he looked at me. 

"Theon?!" I called out again.

Immeditally, he rushed forward and held me close. I grasped onto his jacket for dear life as tears ran down my face. Brother, I missed you.