Chapter - 26 - A Fairy

Rain heard and flew down to the ground. We were over a great plain. He landed and I realized, there was nowhere to pee in private!

So I turned to the others as Aden came off of my shoulder and onto the ground.

I then noticed a good-sized rock and some bushes past a small hill. There were scattered trees but they were small. This seemed better.

So I walked a good distance to them and relieved my self behind the rocks. I stepped back around to see none of them.

What the hell.

I looked around but saw nothing but the big expanse of the plains. I also noticed a small blue bird chirp and fly by. I scratched my head in confusion. They wouldn't just leave me here. Especially Aden, so where are they.

I walked to a tree and sat down. I was sitting in the shade wondering what was going on when a bluebird chirped and flew by. I froze.

What the fuck?

Was that the same bird? It can't be. I shook my head.

Maybe, I should walk around. I stood back up and started walking to where I last was with Rain, Aden, and the old man. Until I noticed a rock formation....just like...I knitted my brows and turned around. The rock was still there.

Then, like before, a bluebird flew by and chirped.

Then it hit me. Was this a game?

I put my left hand over my mouth as I looked around thinking. I decided to talk.

"I'm curious, is this a Fairy?" I pointed around myself.

No one answered.

Then a bluebird flew by but didn't chirp. Instead. It looked at me and dropped and small pebble.

I walked over and picked it up.

It was yellow in color and had small hints of pink.

I knitted my brows in confusion.

"Hey, what's taking so long?!" I heard a yell.

I looked up to see I was right behind the rock. I blinked in confusion. I looked around, but I saw no signs of a Fairy. I pursed my lips and walked back to Rain.

"What took so long?" The old man asked.

"This." I showed him the small pebble.

His eyes shot wide open.

"Where did you find this?" He asked.

"Didn't, I think a Fairy had a little fun," I smirked. "Do you know why I was gifted this?" I asked.

He looked up at me.

"No clue, but that is very special." He said.

"What does it mean?" I asked.

"Once, a pixie told me a story about the Fairies. She said how they pride there selfs on their pebbles. Different colors mean different things. What the colors mean...she only mentioned pink. Pink is their most valued color. It means laughter and happiness. I'm guessing you made a Fairy laugh."

We were in the air now.

I looked down as he finished speaking.

Did I make a Fairy laugh? How is that even possible? I'm not even funny.

That night we slept in a village. I laid in bed and looked at the pebble in the candlelight. I wonder if the Fairy's are smart and capable. I refuse to believe they are just some dumb race that just likes to play games.

I sat up and grabbed my bag. I opened it and brought out the white crystal tear.

I have all sorts of little trinkets. I even have the black scales from the nest. My life has been nonstop since I came to this world. I've learned and seen so much.

I put my things away and stood up. I walked to the window in my room and opened the doors that separated me from the outside world. Chilly air hit me in waves telling me fall wasn't far off.

I turned my attention to the stars. They weren't the same. I knew some, like the big and small Dipper and Orion's Belt. Here those don't exist.

There's also not just one moon. I've noticed 3 others. Makes me wonder how big this planet is. Makes me wonder about a lot of things really.

Then something to the right caught my attention. I turned my head and used Hawk Eyes to get a better look. There were yelling and some sort of struggle going on. There were also red lanterns everywhere so I knew right away it was a red-light district. I was a little surprised a village had one, but then again, people do have the wants.

There was no way I was gonna go to sleep tonight, so I decided to entertain myself.

I jumped out of the room and across the building when until I finally got to the play.

It looked to be one girl surrounded by five men. Her clothes were also open to the wind. I could tell right away she was from a brothel.

"Don't come near me!" She yelled.

"Oh come on slut. We all know you're no Virgin." One man came closer.

"I am! I only play music! Get away from me!" She yelled. She also pulled out a small dagger.

"Oh, the little slut wants to get dangerous~." Another man spoke up.

Then they all started throwing insults at the girl.

"I am not a slut!" She yelled. "I am a Geisha!"

Geisha? What the hell. Geishas are Japanese, not Chinese. Then again, with this world having Elf's and Fairies, why am I still surprised.

"Geisha?" They all looked at each other.

"I am a Geisha. I was on my way back to start performing. Please, I will not speak of this if you let me go." She pleaded.

Then they all laughed.

"Alright Geisha, do a dance for us."

I put my hand to my mouth. How humiliating. If this girl is really a Geisha...her reputation will be gone if she dances. Then again, what choice does she have?

I really wanted to see if she would ruin her reputation like that. Then again...

I pursed my lips.

Wait! Holy fuck. This girl could teach me how to dance and play instruments.