Chapter - 82 - A Yellow Bug

My mind was racing but I just remained quite as the man continued to talk.

"After that, they all went into hiding. Everyone thought they had gone and extinct. Shortly after people believed it more when the Demon Emperor wiped out most of the mermaids.

The truth was. The Devils never cared for other races. They just did it all for their own gain. They never cared about the races."

In that moment, my heart actually ached. I wasn't really sure why but I felt it was breaking some.

"So you know then. That I'm a Devil." I stepped around him and right in front.

He looked up at me with glazed over eyes.

"You think I'm using my ability's for my own gain?" I asked carelessly.

He nodded.

"Really?" I turned to Ira. "Remove it, please."

She obliged and I immediately grasped his chin.

"You should die like the rest of your race!" He yelled at me.

"You do understand that ever since I was little, I've lost everyone I've ever held dear. I have no privilege in this world!" I yelled at him with anger and rage. "Do you have any idea how lonely it is to be surround by so many people who have no idea how much you hate yourself?!"

I paused as I looked into those crazed eyes. Then, almost as if I could see it deep with in. I saw a bright yellow hint.

My eyes grew. I immediately opened up his mouth to see yellow on the back of his throat.

"He's infected." My words caused everyone to come back to their senses after my yelling.

"What do you mean infected?" Ira asked.

"I've seen it before. An animal had a yellow bug in its head. It had yellow eyes and a yellow tongue." I paused as I grabbed the Emperors head. "But most of all. The bug made its host act on its more primal desire. I'm guessing his must be his hate for Devils."

I brought out a dagger.

"You guys got the information you need?" I asked.

They all nodded simultaneously.

I took the dagger and plunged it into his head. I sawed it through his skull and brain. Then, like I predicted, a yellow disgusting bug wiggled its way out of his head.

I took out a cup from my space and snatched up the yellow bug. I put the lid on sat down the glass cup on the table.

I sent the dead man in my space and sat down wiping off my bloody hands with a cloth.

"Any ideas on what ever the fuck that bug is, would be appreciated." I said. "Or who The Orion's are." I reached up a hand and rubbed in between my brows. This day was definitely turning out a lot more different then I thought I would be.

"I may be able to help." I heard Mei's voice.

Everyone gaze shot over to Mei.

"Once when I was dancing for a high official, a man in a coat came in and handed him a folded up piece of paper. The official read the paper and stood up.

I bowed and got ready to pack up when the official came over and held my face in his hand. He said, 'you've done well, so I'll give you some advice. If you ever meet someone who says they are apart of Orion. Run far away. They promise everything but will give you nothing.' After that he left and I saw him again in the Brothel."

"For him to say that, they must have ties in the Empires." Said Xiong HoLing.

I clapped my hands together.

"Okay, so today has really turned out a lot differently then I thought it would. So, let's stop here." I said with a light smile. "I'm here to congratulate you and your fiancé."

Xiong HoLing smiled and nodded.

"I'm sure you've already guessed, but this is my fiancé. Her name is Anna."

I nodded and smiled as I looked at her.

"Nice to meet you Anna. I'm Kobe."

"I've heard much about you." She said.

"I didn't get to tell you, but you all won't be the only ones outside of the Nymphs who will be attending. The goddess of the fairies, the god of the pixies, and the goddess of the dwarfs will also be attending." Xiong HoLing said.

I nodded.

"I've only ever met the Goddess of the fairies." I said.

"When you pulled out a live human, I figured as much." Xiong HoLing said.

I smirked.

"So me and Mei have been traveling for awhile and I've lost count on how many days until the wedding." I said as yawned.

"The wedding is in 2 weeks, but really, it's good that you came early. Now we can properly discuss what is going on." Ira said.

I nodded.

"Speaking of. Do you want me to hold on to this bug?" I asked.

They all turned to the yellow gooey bug.

"Yes, I think that would be best." Xiong HoLing nodded.

I reached forward to grab the glass, and the bug seemed to sense me and left forward. He was in the glass, but it still made me flinch.

"Can it sense me?" My eyes grew. I waved my hand around the glass and the bug followed it.

"That's disgusting." Mei spoke out. I bust out laughing.

"You're right." I replied. "It really is." I sent the bug in my space and then dismissed my self.

I was very tired from the journey. I really needed my rest. I was brought to a room were I sleep all the way until morning. When I awoke, I walked in to the washroom to take a bath.

I was In the middle of my bath when I heard a knock.

"Kobe." I heard Mei's voice.

I looked over confused and grabbed my robe. I walked over and opened up the door to see a scared Mei.

"Mei, what's going on?" I asked as brought her inside.