Chapter -137 - Rage

"Get a table," I said as I got on top of her and started with one.

The table slid over and out came the first bug. A yellow one.

I crushed it and threw it on the table.

Then the next one came out. A purple.

I continued slowly. By the time all was said and done, 11 bugs had come out. I healed her and felt across her body with energy.

Her heart was beating slowly, so slowly.

What more could I do? The survival rate at this stage was almost always death.

"What are those?" Asked Zen.

"Are there any more infected?" I asked.

"Mother killed them all." He said.

I clenched and unclenched my hands.

"The bugs are called Guu. The human God is using them to take over Pangea." I said as I checked her body for signs of healing.

"Will she be okay?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said. "At this stage, her body's constitution is very messed up. I have no idea what her pure to evil Energy was. Her body is so off balanced....either it fixes itself or, she dies."

I heard crying behind me and knew it was Anna.

"Who's the next candidate for Nymph God?" I asked as I started to pull up the blanket. I whispered. "Ira, pull through, I know you can."

I turned around to see a 16-year-old Nymph that looked neither female nor male.

Though the Nymph's hair was long.

"This is Julie," Zen said as he motioned for them to come forward.

"Hi, Julie," I said as I stepped forward.

"You're the Haven Goddess?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I am, and you're the next candidate for Nymph God?" I asked.

Julie nodded.

"Julie has the mark," Zen said.

I raised a brow.

"We knew Ira wouldn't last long because Julie was born. Every Nymph God has this mark." Anna said as she moved Julie's hair to show a green leaf imprinted on her skin.

I sighed as I turned to Ira.

"It's too early though," Zen said as he spoke up.

I knitted my brows as I turned toward Zen.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I raised a brow.

"Usually the gods don't die until the next Nymph is at least 20. Julie still hasn't chosen a Gender."

"I have," said Julie. "Can't I just choose early?" Julie asked.

Zen shook his head. "Most know their gender around your age but you can't choose until you're older."

My eyebrows knitted. Somethings going on. If this is true, this shouldn't have happened. That is unless Ira wakes up.

Though, sadly, I was wrong. That night she died. Before she died, she awoke and told me something very strange. An old man chanted at her, the ground shook and she fell to her knees.

Shortly after, before I could tell anyone, she held my hand as she took her last breath.

I cried quietly as she peacefully went.

Once light flooded the room, I got up and broke the news. I didn't know it but everyone saw dull grey eyes instead of green ones.

I was told later by Anna.

I knew why they were grey. Or at least I had a pretty good idea.

I was livid. It was hard enough keeping my power in check. So when I exited the Palace to see Zen being strangled by another Nymph.

I lost it.

A boom was heard as I rushed forward and sent the man flying with a punch.

I held Zen in my arms.

"He's come to finish it." He said in my arms.

"Over my dead body," I said as I brought out every bead and crushed them simultaneously.

Jason appeared first.

"Keep the Nymphs safe. When the others arrive have them help. I'm going to go murder someone." I said as I gritted my teeth.

Rage fueled my body as I walked forward.

"Kobe." I heard around my neck. "Make a contract with me." The wind spirit.

I paused and accepted.

"My name is Aether."

I felt lighter.

I flew into the sky. That's when I saw him. Chanting like a mad man.

I flew down and slammed to the ground.

My power was running rampant.

Nymphs were screaming on the ground as bugs layered the place.

"Ahahahahha! You're too late!" He yelled. "What are you a replacement?" He yelled.

"Yellow guu," I said as I looked into his eyes.

I started repeating what I read in the book as I sent out pure energy. The bugs as came towards me as I gathered them all.

His smirk went away as I lifted them all with pure energy.

"Do you know what happens when you put more than one Guu in a host?" I asked.

The man shook his head as he stepped back. He started to chant but I was too fast. I clenched his face with my hand.  He reached up to grab my hand. He scratched and clawed as I took a floating guu and put it close to his mouth.

"Are you alone?" I asked.

He shook his head as tears started streaming down his eyes.

I knitted my brows.

I used pure energy and took out the Guu as he screamed in agony.

He dropped to his knees.

"If I don't report to them, they will come and destroy to Nymphs by force. There's an army outside of the Jungle with enough Fairy dust for all of them."

"Fairy dust?!" I raised my voice as I grabbed his chin.

"They captured fairies. There been breeding them for Fairy dust."

My body shook with anger.

"Ha....are they being controlled by Guu?" I asked.

The man shook his head.

"They truly believe humans are the superior race." He said.

"Fantastic," I said as a smile appeared on my face.

Jason ran up with Theon.

"Take the Nymphs," I said. "There's an army outside. I'm going to kill them all."

"Kobe!" Jason said as he grabbed my arm.