Chapter - 29 - Unexpected Visitors

As he finished his words. Master and the old man looked at each other.

"Expecting a visitor?" The old man asked Master.

"I was but I didn't-" Before he could finish, the door to the room we were in, burst open.

I turned my head curious to see who it was.

At that moment, I almost dropped my cup. Holy mother fucker, this man was hot. I just kept completely cool, like a total bad bitch. Then I remembered I was, in fact, 11. Fuck. For once, I wanted to be a little grown.

The man walked in and noticed me and Oh MeMei. His eyebrows knitted and he immediately showed disgust.

Did...did this man, not like women? Is he gay? But I thought gay men liked the company of girls.

Without me knowing, a wicked smile appeared on my face.

I wanna touch him.

Expect my fantasy was cut short when Hawk Eyes activated and did something I didn't even know it could do. I saw the air move in a formation at Oh MeMei.

I shot my eyes over to see her look love struck.

Oh shit.

I used flight steps to fly forward at top speed.

Make it, make it, make it.

She has no cultivation. That air will at best make her go into a coma.

I made it just in time to push her out of the way. Aden wasn't on my neck. He was on a side table.

I had a split second to act. I bent my back and slammed my hands on the ground. I was able to see the air hit the wall behind me and give it a large crack. I got up from my backbend with a look of rage.

I stared at the man with balled fists. 

"What are you looking at squeaker." He said.

Fuck, even his voice was angelic.

I didn't grace him with a response and turned my attention to Oh MeMei.

She was staring at the wall terrified.

I knitted my brows and went over to help her up. She shook and refused to look in his direction.

"You almost hurt my Disciple." Master glared at the man.

"That love-struck thing is your Disciple?"

Lovestruck? LOVESTRUCK?!

"You mother fucker!" I sat Oh MeMei down and stared at him with a murderous glare. "Say that again and I will stuff your hands so far up your ass that you will taste them!"

His face immediately changed to complete shock. Though he wasn't the only one. Everyone but the old man and Aden about lost it in shock.

I turned my attention back to Oh MeMei.

"Come on Oh MeMei, let's go," I said in a comforting tone.

I helped her up and let Aden crawl on. I gave the hot fucker one last death glare and walked out another door to a study room.

I sat her down and laid lazily in another chair.

"Thank you for saving me." Oh MeMei said.

"I won't always be here to do that. You will need to learn quickly or you won't be able to protect yourself." I said simply.

She nodded.

"You're right." She paused for a second. "I can't believe you stood up to him like that."

I pursed my lips and shrugged.

"Here are some words of wisdom. Now I don't have many, so listen up. It's very simple. Never let anyone, no matter who the fuck they are, know that you are completely terrified of them. Never let someone have that kind of power over you."

"So, you were scared?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Fuck no. I've met scarier." My mind flashed to a bloody scene and crazy laughter. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I was very tired.

Expect, the door opened. I glanced over to see it was Master, the old man, and the hot dick walk in.

I was about to speak but Aden yelled.

"Kobe!"

He grew big as he yanked me into a protective circle.

I could see an ethereal woman appear. Her dress was a light green. Her black hair flowed like water as it landed quietly on the ground. Then there were her eyes. A beautiful emerald green color. Her face was adorned with a beautiful but simple dark green mark in the middle of her eyebrows. It was shaped with spirals.

I had no idea who the hell she was.

Everyone else tried to do something, but a barrier had formed surrounding us.

Slowly Aden fell asleep.

I flew quickly to hold on to Aden's head as it dropped to the floor.
..
"Who are you?" I looked up with confusion.

I didn't get the vibe she wanted to kill me.

"My name is Ira. I am the Empress of the Nymphs." She laid out her hand.

I blinked and felt the urge to grab it, so I did.

I laid out my hand and touched hers.

She smiled.

"You have a very pure body. Though your heart has an evil."

My eyes grew big.

"This evil has been with you for a while hasn't it?" She looked at me with sympathy.

I yanked my hand away.

"Will it affect me?" I asked.

"You can not use your full potential. You must get rid of the evil."

"This is cool and everything, but why did you find me?" I asked.

"Because of my son." She smiled. "He let you remember him."

"You mean Xiong HoLing?" I asked.

She smiled.

"That's him, yes. I wanted to know what kind of person he trusted."

"Why does it matter whether or not he trust me?" I asked.

She laughed.

"Because you're the first human to be trusted by the next Emperor of the Nymphs."

My eyes grew wide.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means you're one of a kind little Kobe. Now I grant you something special."

I stood still as she came forward and touched her index finger to the spot in between my eyebrows.