Chapter - 62 - Chatting with a Prince

I turned away from her and handed to arrow fragments to a man in black.

"You." I heard. I turned my attention to Juan LinYun and remembered why I called him Ice Cube.

"Mmm?" I raised a brow.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, yea you don't recognize me..." I smirked. "Ice cube."

His eyes immediately grew large.

"Chen FaSin?!" He stood in shock.

I laughed.

"I'll tell you more...later." I winked.

"A friend of our Juan LinYun?" I heard the Empress speak up. I turned towards her.

"Yes, your Majesty. I know Juan LinYun from school."

How I referred to him shocked her, but she returned to herself soon enough.

"Crown Prince Juan LinYun, you never spoke of a friend." I heard a female voice from behind me.

I turned around and smiled. I might as well be nice to the Princess. Especially if she is to marry Juan LinYun. I was about to bow in greeting when my arm was grabbed.

"Come." I heard behind me as I was pulled.

"Would you let go?" I shook my arm.

"No." He said.

I looked up to see 3 shocked faces. I gave a small smile and waved.

We left the tent, and I saw the sun was setting.

"Juan LinYun, let me turn around!" I yelled.

He paused, and I did just that.

"What is going on. I wanted to talk to your family."

I could see a complicated look in his eyes.

"How are you a man." He asked.

"Really? This is what you focus on? Why does it matter? What if I want to be a man?"

All of these questions made his face get blacker and blacker. He grabbed me up and flew up in the air.

"FUCKING HELL!!" I screamed. "Let me go!"

He just held me tighter and flew down into the Palace and into what I can only guess was his courtyard. He kept walking and went inside a sort of sitting area. Only then did he let me go.

Once I was down, and as soon as he turned towards me, I slapped him across the face.

He grabbed his face in shock and looked down at me. From my face, he could tell I was pissed.

"You're mad." He said.

"No shit." I turned toward a chair and sat down. "What do you want."

"I should be saying that. You just show up in the same tent as me, on the one day I'm out of the palace?" He asked with a stern look. "What did you think I would see you and cancel my engagement?"

I was in complete disbelief.

"Okay, so before this gets any crazier. I'll start from my side of the story." I said. "I'm traveling through to get to the TuZan Empire. I decided to stop because it's the end of the year I wanted to be happy. I saw a play, so I went in. Me being there had nothing to do with you being there.

And about your fiancé. I don't give a flying fuck who you marry. I was actually happy for you. From a few years ago it seemed to me you hated women."

I laid back, sighed, and continued.

"But as far as me being a male. I did it to stay undercover. I didn't want people knowing who I am."

Juan LinYun just stood still and took in all the information.

"So you really aren't interested in me?" He asked seriously.

I put my left hand up to my face and pinched the space in between my eyebrows.

"For the millionth time, no," I said.

"Great, I was worried." He said with a sigh of relief.

I laughed.

I let my hand drop as I got up.

"And even if I did like you, I wouldn't marry you," I said with a smirk.

I could see I hurt his pride.

"I-and why is that?" He asked.

"You have concubines right?" There's no way he didn't but I'll still ask.

"Yes." He nodded.

"I will only marry a man who will only have me as his wife, simple."

He scrunched up his brows.

"I doubt you will marry anyone with money then. I have my concubines, but I only have them for the power they bring me. I've never laid with any of them." He responds.

"Doesn't matter to me whether the man is rich or poor. If he loves only me, then I might consider the marriage." I said matter of factly.

"You have an interesting way of thinking."

I shrugged.

"Oh, so is this place safe from prying eyes?" I asked.

"No one would dare listen here unless they want to die." He said.

"Cool." I reached down at my hand and pulled off the ring. I instantly turned back to a girl. My clothes were just a bit big on me. "See I'm still a girl." I smiled.

"You've grown."

I nodded as I looked at him.

"3 years for a growing girl will do that," I said.

"Makes sense, though you do have green eyes now."

"Yes, yes I do. I hid them before, I've actually always had them. They just draw attention. Since they are an odd color." That was much easier than telling the truth.

He nodded.

"Do you just travel around?" He asked.

"Mmmm...usually. Though it does depend on if my master allows me to, but usually he allows me so I travel just about anywhere." I said.

"You have no family?" He asked.

"I do, but I have no obligation to them, whereas like you do to the royal family. I'm sure if I were a princess I would have obligations." I said as I yawned.

I was already sitting back down at this point and so was Juan LinYun.

"Mmm." He nodded. He knew he had obligations as a Crown Prince. That's why he's marrying a foreign Princess.

"Well, it was fun catching up Juan LinYun, but I'm going to leave. I leave first thing tomorrow morning for TuZan." I said as I stood.