Chapter - 131 - Visions

"You're gonna have to give me more than that. Why can't I just heal her? What does she have?" I asked.

"She's severely poisoned. Apparently, some servant Dwarf has been doing it for years. She has so much poison in her..." The Spirit God said.

I sighed as I closed my eyes.

Jason.

I took out the bead and immediately broke it.

Could he even reach-

I froze when he teleported right in front of me.

"Whoa!" I stepped back instinctively.

He saw I was fine and knitted his brows.

"We just saw each other. What do you need?" He asked.

"Is there a pill that can heal someone who's been poisoned for years?" I asked.

He knitted his brows.

"Who?" He asked while he crossed his arms.

"Who is this?" The Elf God asked.

Jason turned to him.

"Whoa, how many Gods do you know?" Jason asked as he turned toward me.

I thought about it.

"All of them," I said.

Jason didn't even look shocked.

"Seems about right." He said as he turned back to the Elf God.

"Do you know what poisons they have?" He asked.

"No idea." He said. "I just received a message by crystal not too long ago that she was in grave danger and that they were looking for help."

I pursed my lips.

"Okay, but why Guu?" I asked.

"I heard that there was a Guu that can heal anything." Said the Spirit God.

I didn't notice but Jason tensed up.

"There is, but in the books, I've read, every single time the Guu was used, the soul of the person left them. Not sure how it did, but that's all I could gather." I said.

"If she's brought into the Spirit World..." The Spirit God turned away in thought. "Tell the Dwarf Goddess to clear her Array." He said to the Elf God. She needs to get here now. She may still have a chance." Then he turned to me. "Could you create it?"

"Maybe," I said honestly.

"Go to the Spirit World ahead of me. And create the Guu." The Spirit God said. "I'll send you to it threw the Array. And take this."

He handed me a ring.

"Show this to anyone who questions you. Set up an area. I'll be there shortly." He said.

I nodded and quickly started walking to the Array.

"You'll have to go alone." The Spirit God said. "The Spirit world is very...deceptive. Remember that."

I got on the Array and nodded.

Almost instantly, light-flooded my vision and I closed my eyes.

To the Spirit World, I go.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw plants all around me. Small lighting bugs flew around the area lighting up some of the areas. Small flowers that laid the ground lit up the rest. And tight there on a leaf was a tan Guu. A Guu in its original state.

A plain bug that ate Pure energy. I put out my finger and the bug crawled onto my hand.

I could feel a small amount of pure energy flow out of me into the grub.

I wonder...why did there need to be a bug that ate pure energy? To keep balance? Was there one for Evil Energy?

Then why create Havens? What were we anyway?

What purpose were the races created? Mermaids release special energy. Sirens protect them with song and illusion.

It seems Elfs protect some Sacred library.

Dwarfs can make amazing weapons.

Pixies are known not only for tricks but for watching. I wouldn't be surprised if they helped the Elfs gather information.

Then you have Faires. A race completely over space. And maybe Time? Big 'maybe'.

Humans are capable of every element and style out there. An all-rounder race.

Spirits are a race of Elemental Spirits born from the death of powerful beings. A sort of assurance the power that person held wouldn't blow up the surrounding area. The Spirit was like a container that held the power and let it out in a safer way later on.

And last, Dragons, a special Divine race of sorts. The strongest race out there. The Emperor and God Beast are the only Beast that can compare to these divine beings when it comes to pure strength.

Then there are Havens. I was at a loss. I really had no idea why we existed. What was the point? Sure I 'hold the hearts of races.' But why? What about Evil Energy Havens?

My thoughts came to a stop when I came across a cave. I realized I had been wandering.

I walked into the cave and it seemed to light up on its own.

Deep in the cave, I seemed to hear sounds of laughter. Not scary laughter but children laughing and giggling. It made my heart feel warm.

As I came forward, I saw it. Am an extremely large orb. Its color was the color of the sky. As I moved around it its iridescence made my eyes grow. It changed from sky blue to light pink and some pale yellow.

My eyes were captivated by the orb. Laughing and Giggling seemed to fill my ears as I reached forward to the orb.

Then, before I could react, an arm came out of the orb and dragged me in.

A white plain.

No shadows and no telling where I was. As I looked around me, I noticed a smell. Disinfectant.

Hospital smell.

My mouth got dry as a scene materialized in front of me. The old woman took me away.

The start of hell.

Ha...

The scene changed.

God, I really must have looked like a crazy person stabbing that girl so many times. Blood splurted out of the girl's chest and onto little me. It got in my eyes and that was the only reason I stopped.

The scene changed again.

She was sick. My grandmother. The only time the old hag told me she loved me.

"Kobe, child, I love you. I'm sorry I treated you so cruelly. You were my best achievement."

Old cold hands touching my face. I'll never forget that feeling.