Chapter - 57 - This body's past

I awoke in Masters arms with Oh MeMei looking down at me.

"How long?" It couldn't of been long because we were still in the street.

"Not long." Master said.

I nodded and moved to get up.

What the hell was that?

Expect my head decided I wasn't ready and pain shot through out. The pain was quite large and I was unprepared so I screamed out.

"Kobe?!" Master yelled out.

I grabbed my head in my hands and breathed.

"Carry me please."

And master did just that. He picked me up and held me close. I turned my face to his chest to block out the sun and fell asleep in his arms.

Immediately I entered a dream.

"Wake up." I was shaken awake.

My eyes opened to see a woman looking down at me with a candle light. She looked the same as the woman before.

"My darling follow quickly."

I did as told and got up to follow behind her. She held my hand and lead me out the door into the night. There were no lamps lit so the only thing lighting up the night were the stars in the sky.

After walking for a bit she reached what looked to be a room I had somehow remembered. It was the mans study.

We walked in, but he wasn't there.

"Where is daddy?" I called out. Dad?

"Shhh." She put her finger over my mouth. "Remain quiet."

She picked me up in her arms and lead me to the back. She uncovered a trap door and put me inside.

"My darling do not leave for anything." I nodded and she put me inside.

It was dark and lonely and I wanted to cry, but for some reason I smelt the fragrance of something sweet and fell asleep.

I awoke sometime later to the sound of screams and yelling. I was about to leave but pushing against the top was useless. It seemed as though something heavy was keeping me from pushing it open.

I shook as I laid there. Sometime later the screaming had ceased but I was already in shock. My tears had fell until they could not and i tried my hardest to cover my ears.

I heard feet walking above me and I covered my mouth. Don't make a sound I kept telling my self.

Things were getting moved around and I laid still until the noises stopped. After what seemed like an entirety I pushed the door and slipped out from under the rug.

When I left, I smelled a strong stench of something disgusting. I was unsure of what it was until I saw red everywhere. My insides turned and I puked everywhere.

I tried my hardest not to scream as I moved my body out of the room. I slipped out to see a blazing fire and surrounding it was the Empires soldiers singing and laughing.

I opened my eyes wide when I saw what looked to be bodies burned. The smell the smoke gave off was something I had never experienced before. The smell made me gag and I tried to puke again but I had already piled everything I had ate a few seconds before.

My legs wobbled as I looked back up at he blazing fire.

I turned into flight mode. If they found me I would die.

I immediately turned and ran for my life. I picked up my gown and ran. I refused to look back as I ran back into my courtyard and through a hole I had used to escape from before.

Once out I ran some more in to an unknown ally and shook. Where were my parents I thought. Parents? We're they my parents.

"Oh look what we've found." I heard a mans voice I turned to be immediately knocked out cold.

I awoke to the sound of people groaning. My eyes opened wide to see people coughing and  walking through what looked to be a room.

I looked down to see I was wearing ragged clothing and my body had dirt all over it. I turned right and left in terror. Over the next week I was brought out to work every day. I was to small to get food so I grew hungrier every day.

By day 9 of starving, I caught a fever and died that night as I stared into the darkness crying and thinking of my mother and father.

And like that, the dream ended.

I awoke back at the tower. My lips felt dry. I moved to sit up to see Oh MeMei reading. She looked up and saw me moving and immediately through the book on the couch she sat on.

"Kobe!" She got up and grabbed a pitcher of water. "Drink."

I took small sips and laid against the wall behind me.

"How long?" My voice sounded terrible.

"About 5 days."

I sighed as I laid against the wall.

"I remember." My words came out in almost a whisper.

"What Kobe?" Oh MeMei asked.

"You know how I come from another world?"

She nodded.

"Well when I came, I had no memories from the pervious owner of this body and I now know."

Her eyes grew.

"Something happened to my family. I have no idea what but because of my mother in this world this body was saved from being burned alive. I just wonder if the parents of this body are still alive." I looked away. "I do wonder though. What would make someone want to kill all of those people."

"Will you kill them?" Oh MeMei asked.

I turned my attention to her.

"Certainly. I don't care if my parents murdered and schemed. I will make all the people responsible for what happened beg for death."

She nodded.

"You are not displeased with me?"

She shook her head.

"I will follow you to death Kobe. Anything that you decide to do I will follow with you whole heartily."

My eyes grew.