Chapter - 56 - Leaving Yin Empire

"Makes sense he is the oldest son of the younger generation," I replied.

Just like that, we made our way to the inner courtyards looking for this Master Pu's courtyard. We saw maids already starting work for the day, but nothing else really caught our eye until we saw closed gates on a very nice courtyard.

We went over to see why when we heard yelling.

We got closer to see a well-dressed youth throwing things around his courtyard.

"I wanted her! She was mine!" The youth screamed. About that time, the youth turned around and I saw what I needed to see. The tattoo Oh MeMei thought she saw was actually a large birthmark and the mole she spoke about was right where she said it was. This was definitely him.

"Master, please calm down. You are injured." A servant spoke up.

Then I saw it. His shoulder had a cut.

"Let's go."

I dropped to the ground with the doctor behind me.

"Hi there. You must be 'Master Pu'."

The man immediately turned a shade of dark red.

"Who are you! Ga-" He was cut short by the doctor lunging forward and throwing him to the ground.

The servant was paralyzed in fear.

I continued walking forward.

"Tisk, Tisk. I guess wouldn't know who you've offended." I said as I looked down at him.

"What are you talking about?" He held onto his shoulder with his other hand. "I will kill both of you! I am a rank 4!" He yelled.

"Oh?" I flashed forward. He tried to use power but was stopped by the doctor who snapped his other arm out of place.

"AHhhh." he yelled out.

"Look at me," I said.

He opened his eyes.

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked.

"I haven't-" I slammed my heel down on his knee cap and heard a crushing sound.

His face turned a shade of white.

"Do you know what you've done?" I asked again.

He shook his head quickly.

"I-"

I slammed my heel down on his other knee cap. His face went whiter as I looked down at him.

"What about the girl you tried to rape? Hmmm?"

The realization hit him that he had offended someone he shouldn't have.

I pulled out a dagger and ripped off his pants.

"Do you remember? Hmmm?" I said as I looked in the eyes.

I pulled out his dick which was actually quite small and sliced it off with his balls as he struggled.

He started to scream in pain but I stuffed his mouth with it.

"Fucking eat it."

I saw tears running down his face.

"I'm sure you regret it, right?" I said as I wiped my hands off.

He tried to mumble something but his dick was stuck in his mouth.

"Hmm? I can't hear you."

I put my dagger to his fingers and slammed down.

At this point, he went unconscious due to the pain.

"How sad...I was having fun." I got up. "Let's go."

I turned around.

"Why leave him alive?" The doctor asked. He was about use to my weird methods.

"It's better for a man like this to live out his days knowing he fucked up and forever in regret of it."

I also decided to leave the maid alive because they couldn't identify us and off we jumped back to the inn. Once we arrived, it was morning and time for breakfast. I was so very tired but I sat down and ate anyway.

I was in more of a daily outfit of blue as I ate the food.

Oh MeMei was also awake by this time and in a better mood than before. Then again, I did tell her what we did to that horrid man.

While I ate the doctor was also eating but he stopped.

"Kobe."

I finished chewing and looked up.

"Hmmm?"

"Did doing that to him bring you joy?"

I can see why he thought this. I was just fine now. Eating like it never happened.

"The man got what he deserved. I will not harm someone who does not harm me or my family. But touch my family, and I will not give you the painless death you crave for. No, I will make you regret ever doing it with every bone in your body." I said slowly as sipped my tea.

I already had down many male mannerisms so the way I sat was like that of any other man in the inn.

"Kobe." I heard behind me.

I turned my head.

"Yea?" It was my Master.

"Ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yes." I stood.

"Wait, Kobe."

I turned back toward the doctor.

"If you ever visit Emerald Empire look for me. My Manor is there."

I nodded his way and followed Master outside.

Emerald Empire...

"Master, you've told me about the Emerald Empire before haven't you?"

He nodded.

"Emerald Empire is the largest Empire on the continent. It is home to the very first find of the Emeralds. The royal family uses them exclusively to ward off evil and practice pure energy."

I nodded.

"But can't Emeralds be found in other places as well?"

Master nodded.

"Of course, but the Emerald Empire is built around a dead volcano for a reason. Even though many think Emeralds were sent down by gods they were actually formed by magma cooling with the right elements."

"So any dead volcano could have deposits?" I asked.

"Likely but not where we live. Emerald Empire lives near a Quake Zone. We do not. If you want to find a dead volcano I suggest finding a Quake Zone."

I nodded.

"Don't hold out hope though."

I looked up.

"No one has mined an emerald in over 300 years. The last one mined is currently owned by an Emperor of TuZan Empire."

I froze. I felt my eyes go in the back of my head and I blacked out. I entered a sort of dream.

I heard laughing.

"Hehe! Mommy stop!" A child's voice.

"Want me to stop little one?" A woman with long black hair and a strong resemblance to my self spoke.

"My wife, what are you doing?" I hear a man's voice.

I see a man's face. He wears the robe of a noble.

"Playing with little Rue of course." She said.

"lovely my wife, but I must leave. I am meeting with the Emperor of TuZan."

And like the dream came, it ended.