Chapter - 87 - Fiance

"Shit." I heard from Xuan JuanLin.

"Don't. You want to know what I am?" I looked him in the eyes as I grasped onto the shard and pulled with force.

The shard came out and I screamed in pain. I fell forward onto the ground as tears fell out of my eyes. Then, like the pain was never there, I felt warmth envelope the spot.

I grasped on the bed frame in front of me and stood.

"This is what I am," I said as I looked up at him. The hole that once was there healed up instantly.

Xuan JuanLin's eyes grew large under the mask.

"Was this what you wanted?!" I yelled. "What have I done to you?! Now you know my identity! Fuck off!" Tears were falling from my eyes but I failed to notice. I just wanted this man to leave.

If he wasn't going to kill me, I wanted to leave tonight with Mei.

"I didn't know..." He said quietly.

"Didn't know?" I spun around. "So it didn't matter if I died there? Or what?"

My anger was boiling over.

Xuan JuanLin took off his mask. His face had scars all over it. He ripped open his shirt that showed more scares and stabbed his self in the chest with my dagger.

My eyes grew large as he yelled out in agony.

He pulled out the dagger and his chest closed up. I blinked in surprise. Expect it left a scar. I looked down at my abdomen and there was a scar.

"You-" I stepped forward and took my dagger from his now bloody hand.

He grasped my hand.

"Let me fall in love with you, so you can kill me." He said as his head fell on my shoulder.

My body froze.

"You're in pain." I raised up my arms and held him close. "I won't kill you."

He started the cry on my shoulder.

"Please." He said quietly. "Please just kill me."

"You're not alone," I said quietly. I lead him to the bed and laid him down. I looked into his eyes and brought my face close to his.

I moved a strand of hair from his face and cupped my left hand on his scarred cheek.

"You're not alone anymore." I smiled.

Little did I know, this encounter tonight would change my life forever.

In the morning, I felt warmth. I looked down to see myself being grabbed by the man I did not know at all.

Though, he was an Omen, so how bad could he really be.

Me waking up also woke him up.

He moved at looked up at me. His scared face showed more, but so did his handsome appearance underneath.

"Want me to heal these scars?" I asked softly.

"You have the ability?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I have pure blood," I said as I touched his face with my left hand.

"You're the opposite of me." He said as he got on top of me. He looked down into my eyes. "I'm a Devil."

"You have what they call evil energy?" I asked.

He nodded.

"No wonder," I said as I poured healing energy into his face. Immediately the scars started the heal.

His handsome appearance shined through as he stared down at me.

After about 5 minutes, I healed all of his scars.

My left hand dropped as I laid still.

"Mind getting off of me?" I asked.

"Anything for my fiancé." He got off while I knitted my brows.

I moved my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up.

"Fiancé?" I raised a brow. "I never agreed to any marriage," I said as I grabbed my green dress.

"You agreed last night." He said behind me.

"I have no memory of this," I said as I slipped on the garment and turned around.

"No memory? I'm positive you looked me in the eyes and told me I wasn't alone." He said as he grasped my face.

My face immediately filled with heat. I stepped back and crossed my arms.

"Well, I don't marry men who lay with others," I said with narrowed eyes.

"I'm a Virgin." He said as walked closer.

"W-well, you must only ever love me," I said.

He paused and laughed. His body glowed brightly and I stood shocked.

Xuan JuanLin looked down at me with a smile that could make anyone smitten and grasped my face in his hand.

"Have you forgotten? Devils mate for life."

Immediately my whole face turned as red as a tomato.

"I'm 14!" I yelled. "Too young for marriage!"

He moved away.

"I know." He nodded. "I'm not planning on marrying you until your at least 18. So you'll have to wait."

"Wait?!" I yelled. "Who's begging? I'm certainly not!" 

"You certainly will." He said with a smirk.

"In your dreams!" I said with crossed arms.

"It's been so long since I've smiled." He said as he placed his hand on my head.

"Learn to control your power," I said as I pointed at the broken desk. "Last night if I was human, I would have died." I changed the topic of conversation dramatically.

He sighed.

"With you around, I don't think I'll have a problem with it." He said.

"You can't stay around me all the time," I said with crossed arms.

He nodded.

"I very much can." He said.

"You don't have things you need to take care of?" I asked.

"They aren't important." He said.

My left eye twitched.

"So what? You just want to stay by my side?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I don't think you understand, I've spent over 200 years alone. Now that I've found someone like me that isn't..." He sighed. "I'm just happy is all."

"Who isn't what?"

My question wasn't answered.

The door behind me burst open to reveal an angry old man.

I blinked.

"This happens to be my room," I said.

His mouth gaped open when he saw the man behind me.

So even men get smitten.

Behind the old man came his granddaughter.