Entry Chapter - 4 - Peace

"Entry 22

36th Year Month 7 Day 11

I've gotten very busy. The baby is 6 Months. I've finished up the baby room.

I've settled that I will call the baby Abby. Kobe thinks I will change my mind, but I don't think I will.

I felt the baby move as well.

I cried.

I can't believe im going to be a Dad.

Also, my Nightmares are gone. I'm happy.

Entry 23

36th Year Month 7 Day 27

I stopped writing. I didn't think I needed to anymore. Kobe found out and got very angry with me, so I suppose I should write something. But nothing is happening.

Well, besides Kobes back. She's complaining about her back. I heat up a pad for her.

In a few weeks the baby will be 7 months.

Entry 24

36th Year 8th Month 7th Day

The Baby is 7 months old

Kobe says I'm worrying to much. Afterall I suggested we head to the Spirits Early incase there are any complications.

She was agasint at first, but I think my constant nagging has wore her out.

We leave in one week.

I will write when I return."

I turned the page. My hand froze as I read the next few lines.

"The baby was born.

One eye is Red and one is Green.

The deities came down."

No entry number just a few lines spanning two pages.

I flipped through but nothing more was written until I opened a random page.

"The second baby has died.

The nightmares have gotten worse."

The next page.

The words "White Guu" were written all over the pages.

My eyes grew. Did father put White Guu in him self?!

I stood and flipped through the rest of the book.

Nothing more was written.

My mouth grew dry as I dropped the Journal.

That's what happened to father. He wasn't depressed. He almost killed himself.

I felt my heart in my ears.

"Are you okay?"

I looked at the Deity.

Then I remembered a story my mom once told me. A story about a Creator.

She never worshiped him but she did set up an area for him. Her 'tribute' she called it.

"Would there be any way for me to speak to the Creator?" I asked.

The Deity immediately shook his head.

"The creator is not one someone can speak to. Your mother was special. She got the opportunity because she was sent here on purpose by him." The Deity said.

"I've read the whole journal." I said.

"You have? That's all there was?" He asked.

"Mother told me I would find the answers in that book." I said as I picked it back up.