Hoseok ♡ Angel AU [request]

Requested by @Amaya2136
I'm SO proud of myself for coming up with this storyline. I feel that it's really unique and I REALLY enjoyed writing it.

Edit brought to you by me <3
I'll be posting this to my "My edits" story highlight on Instagram for everyone to see later on :)

I opened my eyes to a bright, white light, squinting immediately to shield my pupils from the brilliant beam. Pushing myself up into a sitting position, I examined my surroundings, realizing I was in an unfamiliar place. There were trees everywhere and flowers I had never even seen before. I glanced down, seeing my attire had changed as well. My old clothes were now replaced with a white robe-like outfit. I could tell the top I had on was backless because I could feel the warm air brushing against my skin. My hands unconsciously ran over the fabric. It was soft under my fingertips, the material was so plaint it felt like I wasn't touching anything. I pushed myself up, getting to my feet as I looked around this seemingly empty field.

"Where am I?" I muttered.
"You're in Heaven, Y/n."
"Huh?" I spun around towards the male's voice. "Who said that?"
"Me."
My eyes moved up to the sky, meeting a slim figure dressed in white, two large wings flapping gently behind him as he descended, landing delicately on the grass. His dark hair was pushed back away from his face, showing off his glowing cheekbones and a small ring of light glimmered brightly above his head.

(This is what I imagine Hoseok in but you guys can imagine whatever you'd like)

His shoes

"Are you an angel?""I am

"Are you an angel?"
"I am." He smiled warmly. "Apologies for my tardiness. I was caught up in some other business."
He pushed his hair back and cleared his throat before continuing. "Welcome to Heaven. I'm Hoseok."
"Nice to meet you."
"Likewise." He nodded.
He lifted his hand, his palm open as a bright flash of light flickered above momentarily, a clipboard appearing.
"Alright, let's see." He murmured to himself as he skimmed the pages, flicking through them. "You did well during your time on earth. You were a good person, did your best to treat others as you wish to be treated, helped out in your community." He muttered as he went down the list, skimming over it. "Well, seems like you were a pretty great person."
"Thank you. I tried to do my best all the time. Though, there were times when I didn't do so great."
"Oh yeah, those are all listed here. But no worries. You're human. No one expects you to not get angry or have emotions."
I nodded, feeling very comfortable around him. He gave off a very warm and welcoming energy.
"I believe a congratulations is in order." He grinned, the clipboard disappearing just as it appeared.
"A congratulations?"
"Indeed. You did so well on earth that you now have the opportunity to become an angel."
"An angel?!" I exclaimed.
"Yes."
"What would happen if I became an angel?"
"Well, besides the wings and halo, you would be able to help people on earth and watch over them."
Help people?
"You don't have to accept. You have the option to decline the offer, no big deal."
"I'll do it." I answered with no hesitation.
"You will? Look, if you need more time you can absolutely think it over."
"I don't need to." I shook my head. "I wanna do it."
"Wonderful!" He clapped excitedly before extending his hand. "Follow me."
I reached out, grasping his hand. I watched as a doorway appeared out of thin air, a brilliant white light emitting from the inside. My eyes widened at the sight.
"Don't be scared. It doesn't hurt or anything." Hoseok reassured me before we stepped through the doorway. When we came out on the other side, the setting was a bit different. There were gold streets and a huge white building that seemed to stretch way up into the sky as far as the eye could see.
"Woah." I breathed.
"This is where we angels work." Hoseok informed me. "We're gonna get you signed up for angel training and get started right away."
"Is this gonna be like a class?"
"Goodness, no. It's hands-on training!"
"So, who will I be learning from?"
"Me! By the way, I'm your mentor. I forgot to mention that." He giggled.
"So, what do we do in this building?" I questioned as we stepped inside.
"We're just registering you for angel training is all. The big man already knew you'd say yes, but He needs your registration for the records."
"Records? God keeps records?"
"Well, it's mostly for us angels. He knows every single person in the universe; where they're destined to go, who they're going to be, and the decisions they will make, but we don't. So we keep records."
I nodded, turning my attention ahead of me, seeing a large, sleek white desk situated a few feet from the front entrance. Once we got to the desk, someone popped their head up. He had silvery hair, wore a white suit, and was rather good-looking. He pushed his circular specs up the bridge of his nose, looking at us from behind the desk.
"Hoseok!" He seemed surprised.
"Hello Yeonjun." Hoseok grinned at the younger looking boy before whispering to me. "He's an intern."
"Oh." I nodded.
"Where's Jungkook?" He questioned, turning back to Yeonjun.
"Right here!" A voice announced.
A handsome angel with long, slightly wavy dark hair came hurrying around the corner.
"Hoseok." The guy named Jungkook stopped, looking back and forth between him and I. "New recruit?" He questioned, gesturing to me.
"Yep! This is Y/n. She's our newest angel in training."
"I'm assuming you need to get her registered?"
"Yes." Hoseok nodded.
"Yeonjun, do you think you can handle that?" Jungkook asked, turning to the intern.
"Yes! Absolutely. You can count on me, hyung." He sat up straight, saluting.
Jungkook looked up at us with a proud expression on his face and a gleam in his eyes. "I love being called hyung." He grinned before walking off with a stack of papers.
"Okay, so you need to register Y/n?" Yeonjun asked, pulling out a sheet of paper and placing it on a clipboard.
"Yes, please." Hoseok nodded.
Yeonjun slid the clipboard over. "There you go."
Hoseok picked up a pen on the desk and handed it over to me. I signed my name at the top of the page and put my signature at the bottom, noticing there weren't many places on the sheet that needed to be filled in. The blanks below were things I couldn't really answer, like rating how good I was on Earth.
Hoseok seemed to notice my silence, as he spoke up. "Oh. Those are for me to check off."  He took the pen from me and began reading down the list. I watched as he checked off boxes and wrote his signature at the bottom of the page.
"Alrighty. All done. Here you go." Hoseok handed the clipboard back to Yeonjun who took the paper off and set it on a stack of what I can only assume were completed registration forms.
"Well, we'll be on our way." Hoseok waved.
"Good luck." Called Yeonjun.