Hoseok ♡ Hybrid [request]

The requester asked to remain anonymous

The gentle breeze ruffled the leaves on the trees nearby, the foliage rubbing together making a gentle shiff sound. The soft gusts of wind blew by, caressing my cheeks and lifting single strands of hair up into my face. A faint smile tugged at my lips as I felt the fibers brushing against my skin. I kept my eyes closed, relishing in the feeling of being with nature.
Then, a dog barked.
My eyes snapped open and all feelings of relaxation were diminished. Someone's dog was chasing a squirrel across the park. I watched as the little bushy-tailed animal scurried up a tree to get away from the dog. I sighed and closed my eyes again, trying to bring back my tranquility, but it was no use.
I opened my eyes to see that the dog was still barking up the same tree.
Where is this animal's owner? I thought to myself as my eyes searched the park.
Just then, the dog began bounding over to me, stopping by my bag which was sitting in the grass. He began sniffing it.
"Hey!" I shouted, shooing the animal away, afraid it would urinate on my bag.
I hurriedly zipped it up, tossing it over my shoulder.
"Where is your owner?" I asked the animal.
Just then, someone called out, causing the dog to bolt away.
I squinted my eyes to find the silhouette of a man standing far away.
"Sorry!" He shouted at me, waving apologetically.
"It's all good!" I called back, holding a thumbs up.

After that, I decided I might as well just head back home. The park was too busy for relaxation.

I set my bag down by the door, starting to move further into my house. It was when I heard a small ruffling sound that I stopped. My brows pulled together as I turned around, searching for the location of the noise.
I heard it again, quickly figuring out it was coming from my purse.
My feet moved quietly across the floor as I slinked over to my bag, grabbing the zipper. Ever so gently, I pulled it, unzipping the purse. I stared at the opening, waiting. Then, out of nowhere, something leapt from my bag, scurrying across the floor.
"Ahh!" I screamed, jumping away.
It's a squirrel.
I watched the animal come to a stop, clinging to the carpet as it looked around in a panic, it's tail twitching.
"Oh no no no no no." I muttered, looking around for something to chase it out with.
I spotted a broom nearby.
"That'll have to do." I muttered to myself, grabbing the cleaning tool.
As I went to grab it, I heard someone shout.
"Please don't!"
I froze, turning towards the voice.
Standing in the same spot the squirrel previously occupied was a man... or hybrid. Two small ears poked out of his light brown locks, his large eyes wide in shock, his bushy tail twitching nervously behind him.
"How—where did you come from?" I asked.
"I'm so sorry. I was at the park minding my own business and this dog starts barking at me and chasing me, so I went up a tree but he still wouldn't leave me alone so I went to hide in your bag but I swear I had no intentions of coming home with you." He rambled. "Next thing I knew the bag was zipped and I was being picked up and I couldn't escape and I was so scared and I'm so sorry for all of this, really, I didn't mean—"
"Okay." He held my hands up, stopping his nervous rambling. "It's alright. It was just a mistake."
I looked the skittish hybrid up and down.
So he's the squirrel from the park.
I felt bad seeing how nervous he was and couldn't find it in me to kick him out. Not only that, but he was just too darn cute.
"If you can take me back to the park, I'll get out of your hair." He spoke up, avoiding eye contact.
"There's no need."
"What?"
"Do you live at the park?" I questioned, wanting to make sure he didn't have a place to stay before I offered my home.
"No. It's just the best place I can find."
"Do you want to stay with me? I don't mind."
"That's alright. I'm fine on my own."
"I insist. I can't let you leave knowing you're going to be staying at a park with dogs."
He thought for a moment, looking like he was having mixed feelings.
"Okay." He finally said. "I'll stay."
"Great! I suppose since you'll be staying here, I should introduce myself. I'm Y/n."
"I'm Hoseok."
"Well, Hoseok, let me show you to your room."
He trailed behind me as I led him to the spare bedroom in my house.
"Make yourself at home."