Namjoon ♡ Soulmate Switch Up

My sister came to me with this idea. I hope you guys like it! For storyline/time purposes, the reader will be American. I hope that's okay.
Surprise cameo from my soulmate, the lovely TaesWolfie she will be your BFF in this imagine.

My feet dragged lazily against the carpet as I shuffled to bed. I'm absolutely beat. I'm almost one hundred percent sure I'll go to sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. Pulling the covers back, I fell down onto the soft and cozy mattress, my hand reaching out to click off my bedside lamp before pulling the plush covers over me and snuggling in for the night. I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh, happy to be in bed. The snugness from the thick comforter warmed me as I quickly drifted off to sleep.

The bright rays of sunlight are the first thing I feel hitting my face when I wake up. I bring my arm up to cover my face as I roll over.
"Is it morning already?" I think to myself.
I swear I just shut my eyes a few minutes ago. I grab the covers, pulling them up over my head and snuggling into the pillow. I hear a faint commotion sounding from the hallway, not paying much attention to it.

"Namjoon hyung!" I hear one voice call.
"It's time to get up." I new voice speaks up.

What? Who are these people and why are they in my house?
The covers get jerked back and I stare at the two boys with wide eyes.
"Who's Namjoon?" I ask, freezing when I hear how deep my voice sounds.
"Stop playing games." The blonde pouts. "Hoseok sent us in here to wake you up."
"Who?" I ask. "What are you doing in my house?"
"This is our house." The dark haired boy spoke up.
"No. Not it's not. I don't know you!" I start to raise my voice.
"L-Lets go get Jin." The dark haired guy tugged on the shorter guy's sleeve, pulling him back as they exited the room.
My breathing became more fast paced as I looked down at my hands, realizing that they weren't mine. This room isn't mine. I start touching my face, chest, and arms.

This is definitely not my body.

I jump up from bed and rush over to the mirror. A tall, tanned, Asian man with dark brown hair stared back at me.

"Woah." I muttered, stepping back, shocked that the reflection did exactly what I did. "What is this, Freaky Friday?! What's going on?"
I put my hand over my mouth, realizing that I wasn't speaking English, but I know exactly what I'm saying.
The door opens and a tall, dark haired man in a pink hoodie walks in.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Who are you? Where am I?"
The man looks unimpressed as the two from earlier watch nervously from the doorway, a new third person standing with them.
"What's going on?" A sleepy voice asks from somewhere down the hallway.
Moments later a pale man dressed in all black shuffled in, his eyes and face still puffy from sleep.
"Yoongi!" The blonde exclaims. "There's something wrong with Namjoon."
"How can I understand you? I don't speak this language."
"What do you mean?" The one in the pink hoodie questioned. "Of course you do. Korean is your native language. Did you forget?"
"Korean?!" I shriek.
"Alright Namjoon, you can drop the act." The pale boy, Yoongi I think, spoke up. "We know you're pranking us."
"I'm not pranking you! I don't even know who you guys are."
"What's with all the commotion?" A red haired guy walked into the room, a confused look on his face. "What are we all doing in Namjoonie's room?"
"Jimin and Jungkook came to wake up Namjoon but he's acting weird." A brown haired boy with a deep voice answered.
"I'm sure you accidentally fell out of bed and hit your head on something in the middle of the night." The pink hoodie guy said.
"Jin." The red haired guy spoke up. "Maybe we should take him to the hospital."
"No. He's obviously playing a prank on us. And he's good at it too." Pink hoodie guy, who I now know as Jin, glared sharply at me.
I noticed the long haired guy that came to wake me up, Jungkook or Jimin, I don't know, had stepped into the room, sitting in a chair scrolling through his phone.
"Why don't you guys believe me? My name is Y/n and I'm from America. I'm not supposed to be here in Korea or in this body. This isn't mine."
"He's gone off the deep end." Yoongi muttered. "Jungkook! How are you so calm about this?" He asked snappily.
"It's soulmates." The long-haired guy shrugged.
"What? How do you know that?"
"It's a soulmate thing." He shrugged again.
"Yeah." The brown-haired guy strode into the room, crossing his arms behind his head in a casual and relaxed manner. "I knew it."
"No you didn't." Yoongi stated flatly. "If you knew what it was, you would have told us."
The guy dropped his arms, hanging his head down.
"Jungkook." The blonde spoke up. "Elaborate."
"Apparently, soulmates sometimes switch bodies. When one of them is asleep, the wake up in the other person's body. There's no pattern to it, it just happens on random days."
"How'd you know all that?" Jim, I don't remember his name, questioned.
"He googled it." Yoongi answered.