Jungkook ♡ Opposites Attract

Vampire! reader and werewolf! Jungkook
This is a new concept I haven't written about. It's kinda cliche but hopefully I'll write it well enough where it's not cheesy. Anyway, LEZGETIT

"Hey Yoongi. Sorry I'm late. I brought the good stuff." I announce as I step into my friend Yoongi's apartment, two bottles of special soju in my hand.
The strong stench of dog reached my heightened senses immediately, my face twisting into a cringe.
"Heeeey there Batty." Jungkook's round coconut head sticks out from the kitchen.
"You've got to be kidding me." I mutter under my breath.
"Unfortunately not." He snickered. "Hey what's that?" He walked towards me, reaching for the soju bottles.
"Not yours." I jerked them away. "They're for me and Yoongi."
"Aw." He frowns.
"Too bad you're not a vampire." I pout, giving his cheek a light squeeze before walking past him.
"Yoongi!" I call.
"I'm right here." He mutters.
I turn and see him standing behind me.
"Why is that mutt here?" I asked.
"He's my friend."
"Well, he's not mine."
"But you're in my house." He stated, emphasizing the word my.
He has a point.
"I'll make sure he doesn't bother you."
"He's already bothering me, just his presence is bothering me." I huff.
"If he annoys you that much, you're free to leave." Yoongi stated. "But I'd like it if you stayed."
I stood silently, not saying a word. I suppose I can just try to ignore Jungkook, though it's nearly impossible.
"What's that?" Yoongi pointed to the bottles.
"Oh." I grinned. "It's soju for vampires."
His eyes widened, his pale hand reaching out. "Knock yourself out." I hand him one of the bottles.
The both of us open our bottles, lightly clinking them together before taking a sip.
"Where did you get this?" Yoongi questioned.
"Jin. He found them at some secret store that sells stuff."
"Why did he offer me any?"
"Cuz he hates you." I laughed.
"Why do you guys get special drinks but not me?" Jungkook whined as he entered the room.
"I ordered you lamb skewers. Stop complaining." Yoongi grumbled, taking a sip of his soju.
"I overheard what you said about that special store. Do they have anything for werewolves?"
"Yes, I'm sure they have some flea medicine." I tease.
"Hey!" He growls. "I don't have fleas."
"It's just a joke, Jungkook. Take it easy." I laugh.

Everyone stopped, our heads turning to the front door.
"Lamb skewers are here!" Jungkook announced.
Seconds later, there was a knock on the door. By this time, Yoongi had already gotten the money for the delivery and was heading over to the front entrance.

"By the way, that joke wasn't very funny." Jungkook muttered when Yoongi left the room.
"Oh please. You're a tough guy. You can handle a little flea joke, I'm sure."
"I take very good care of myself, just so you know."
"Then why do you always stink?"
His eyes widened, briefly flashing golden yellow. "For your information, I actually smell very nice. Women are always telling me how good I smell."
"It's probably humans telling you that." I scoff. "Their senses aren't near as advanced as a vampire's."
"Hey, what was it that you said earlier about being a tough guy?" He inquired cheekily, switching the topic.
I raise a brow. "Don't flatter yourself."
"C'mon Y/n. I know what you meant by it."
"Yeah, I meant that you act so tough. You can handle a little joke."
"Noooo." He wagged his finger at me. "I think you meant that I'm super strong and manly." He pulled his shirt sleeve up a little, flexing his arm.
"Stop that." I shove him away. "Now shut up, I can hear Yoongi coming back."
"Alright Jungkook. Here's your lamb skewers." Yoongi handed the bag to Jungkook.
"Thank you!" He exclaimed, hugging Yoongi.
"Geez. You're acting like I saved your life or something."
"You did." Jungkook pretended to cry, wiping an imaginary tear away.
"Alright, you're welcome. Now get off me."
Jungkook let go of Yoongi and scurried off to the kitchen.
"I'm surprised you two didn't kill each other in those few seconds i was gone." Yoongi commented.
"You don't give us enough credit. We can behave if we try."
"Hm." Yoongi hummed, taking a swig of soju. "This stuff is really good. You have to get more."
"Sure thing. Next time I'll bring more than just two bottles."
"That would be great." Yoongi smiled, leaning back against the couch.