Jimin ♡ Savior [request]

Requested by @choco_4_life

I stepped out of my work building and started down the street, headed towards home. After being on my feet all day, the only thing I can think of is a hot bubble bath and takeout.
The streets are busy, as it's that time where everyone is getting off work. A man speed walking past me speaks tiredly into his phone, probably to his wife. A girl in a restaurant uniform and hair falling out of its ponytail walks past, not paying much attention to her surroundings.
I walk over to the curb, standing by the light as I wait for the white stick figure to flash on the screen across the road. After waiting for a few moments, the red-orange hand switched to the stick man and the small crowd dispersed, making their way along the crosswalk. As I'm moving towards the other side of the street, a horn honks. I turn my head to see a car barreling towards me. My body froze in fear and I wasn't sure what to do or which way to go. Before I can make a decision, someone grabs me and jerks me over to the side of the street, nearly making me fall over.

"Oh my gosh." I mutter breathlessly, still processing what just happened.
"Are you okay?" The person that quite literally just saved my life asked worriedly.
"Yeah." I nod. "Thank you."
"No problem. You had the right of way and that idiot should have paid attention to the red light."
This man's voice sounds vaguely familiar. I look up at the man. His face is covered by a mask, and head got a black beanie on, but his eyes and eyebrows are unmistakable. My face drops in disbelief.
"You're-" I cut myself off, noticing there's people around.
"Yes." He nodded his head. "Is it okay if I take you home?"
"Y-Yeah." I stutter as he helps me to my feet.

This isn't some random citizen that helped me. It's Park Jimin.

"Do we got left or right?" He asked.
"Right."
He pulls me away from the crowd, heading down the street with a hand on the small of my back, making sure I'm steady.
"Thank you for not blowing my cover back there." He spoke up.
"Of course! I wouldn't want to be bombarded by people either."
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine. Just a bit shaken but I'm not hurt or anything."
He nodded and removed his hand from my back.
"I'm Y/n, by the way."
"Nice to meet you. I'm... well, you already know my name."
"That's fine. Introduce yourself anyway."
He let out a chuckle, but went along with it. "I'm Jimin."
"Nice to meet you Jimin."
I made sure to keep my voice low even though there wasn't many people around at the moment.
"On a serious note, I'm a huge fan. You're so talented. Your voice is amazing and your dance skills are just as awesome. Your whole group is talented."
He seemed to get shy at my compliment. "Thank you." He giggled.
"I know you've probably heard that a lot."
"Yes, but it makes me feel just as happy as it did the first time I ever heard it. I've never been able to get used to all the praise. I'm just flattered every time."
"That's very humble of you. Not many people are like that."
I could see him smiling under his mask.
"I'm very appreciative of what we've got. The awards, the praises, the fans. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am."
"You deserve all the recognition you're getting."
"That's very kind of you. How far away do you live?"
"A couple blocks away." I answer.
He nods before speaking. "You know, I would've never guessed you were a fan. Your reaction and even your attitude towards me is so calm."
"You're a human being and you should be treated as such."
I could see a glint of fondness in his eyes as looked at me.
"So," I started. "what brings an idol like you out here?"
"I just needed some fresh air. I like to come out here and walk the streets in my free time."
"Ah." I nod, suddenly feeling like a nuisance. "You didn't have to spend your free time walking me home."
"Don't worry about it. I didn't wanna just leave you. Plus, I needed the company."
"Well, I'm glad I could keep you company." I smiled.

We walked for a few more minutes before I announced that my house was just ahead.

"Thank you for pulling me away from that car and offering to walk me home." I say as I stand on the steps leading to my front door.
"You're welcome."
"Well..." I trailed off awkwardly. "Have a good night."
"Wait." He stops me. "Can I have your number?"
"What?" I furrow my brows, unsure if I heard him correctly or not.
"Can I have your number? I'd love to stay in touch with you."
"Uh. Sure." I proceed to give him my number, my heart racing. "When you do text me, I promise I won't give your number out or anything."
"I know." He nodded. "I trust you."
I watched as he put his phone back into his jacket pocket. "Have a good night, Y/n." He waved as he walked off.
I made my way inside, my mind spinning.

Park Jimin just asked for my number.

______________________________________
This one was a bit short. Depending on the request, some of these will be short. There's only so much I can do with a simple concept like this one. Regardless, I hope you all enjoyed it!