Jimin ♡ Element Prince [request]

Series requested by @Alexkiller4311

I sat in the grass on a cliff overlooking the grassy foothills and tiny houses dotting the landscape.
I closed my eyes, the cool yet gentle zephyr caressed my face, making me feel at ease. I've always felt at home when I'm outside feeling the breeze. It would make sense, especially considering the fact that I was born with wings on my back. Not an angel, just a person with wings. There are other people in this town like me, but I don't really hang out with them. I'd much rather be by myself, for personal reasons.
The sensation of the gentle air brushing past the feathers of my wings sends a relaxing chill down my spine and dissolved all my worries.
A large gust of wind whooshed past me, blowing my hair into my face.
"Woah!" I exclaimed, caught off guard by the sudden air current.
When I turned my head, I saw no other than Prince Jimin standing beside me.
I gasped, scrambling to my feet.
"Your majesty." I bowed. "What are you doing out here?"
"Please." He held his hand up. "You don't have to use formalities. Jimin is fine."
"Alright." I nodded.

Jimin, also known as Prince of the Air is the son of the very well-known Park family. They run this kingdom and make sure all beings are protected and taken care of. Jimin is a very special and gifted prince. I had heard there were a small handful of royals scattered about that were born with the ability to manipulate elements and Jimin is one of them; he can control the winds and air.

"I like to come to this spot in my free time." He told me. "Seems like this area belongs to more than one person."
"Do you need me to leave?"
"No, not at all. We can sit together, if that's alright."
"Sure." I smiled. "I'm Y/n, by the way."
"Y/n." He nodded, repeating my name to himself. "You're one of those winged beings, right?" He asked.
"I am."
He was quiet for a moment and appeared to be thinking.
"Hey, I have an idea." He grinned. "Why don't we fly together?"
My body went cold.
"Fly?"
"Yeah. I can make the winds carry me, it's no big deal. What do you think?"
"No thanks." I politely declined.
"Why not? You afraid of heights?"
My entire body froze, my eyes going wide.
Realization struck Jimin.
"You're afraid of heights?" He questioned.
I nodded. "I've never flown before because of it."
"Oh." He frowned. "I'm sorry. If I had known, I wouldn't have brought it up."
"It's alright." I turned my face towards the view ahead. "You didn't know."
The silence stretched between us, neither one saying a word.
"Maybe I could teach you how to fly?" He suggested excitedly.
"What?" I blinked.
"Yeah!" He confirmed, excitedly. "I can control the wind and help to carry you. It's completely safe. I'm sure learning to fly will help you conquer your fear of heights."
I chewed my lip, unsure. I've tried flying before, but it just terrifies me. Though, knowing Jimin can control the winds and air is a bit reassuring.
Of course, I'm not entirely sure how much control he has over his abilities. What if he messes up and I end up plummeting to my death?
"You're doubting me." Jimin spoke up, suddenly.
"I'm not." I lied.
He raised his brows, a smirk tugging at his lips.
"Okay, yeah. I am, but only a little."
"You'll be fine. I promise."
It was hard to say no to him. Not because he's a prince, but because he's so handsome and his aura is so welcoming and friendly.
"Alright." I nodded. "I'll do it."
He broke out into a bright smile. "Wonderful! Why don't we start tomorrow? Right here around... 3:00?"
"Sounds good. I'll meet you back here."
I kept my promise and returned to the grassy cliff the next day where Jimin was already waiting for me.
"Good afternoon." He greeted, politely.
"Good afternoon." I returned.
"Are you ready for your first lesson?"
"I think so."
"Everything will be okay, Y/n. You can trust me." He smiled warmly, giving me a sense of ease.
"I trust you."
"Great! We'll do a test run. I'm assuming you know how to use your wings right?"
"Yes." I moved them back and forth, showing a demonstration.
"Good. Now, I want you to flap your wings and I'll send some air over to help lift you up. You're just gonna basically hover, okay?"
I nodded and spread my wings, preparing myself.
"On the count of three. One, two, three."
I jumped and began to flap my wings, holding myself up for just a moment before I felt wind carry me higher.
I let out a yelp of surprise.
"You're okay." Jimin assured me.
I nodded and continued flapping my wings.
"I'm gonna take the wind away now, okay?"
"No. No. No." I panicked.
"It'll be okay, Y/n. You're only four feet off the ground."
I pressed my lips together.
"Are you ready?"
"No." I shook my head.
"I'm gonna stop... now."
I felt the wind stop blowing around me and I worked twice as hard to flap my wings and make sure I didn't fall, even if it was only four feet.
"You're doing it!" Jimin clapped.
"Yeah." I breathed out a laugh. "I am doing it."
"Try and land now."
I started to slow the flapping of my wings and carefully lowered myself back down to the ground.
My heart was hammering in my chest from all the adrenaline and panic I was feeling, but the exhilaration I felt afterwards motivated me to try harder to overcome my fear.