Jin ♡ Element Prince [request]

Series requested by @Alexkiller4311

"Y/n, my beautiful goddess." Jin smiled softly, gazing fondly down at you.
You were perched on a rock situated out in the water away from the shore, as per usual; it was your favorite place to sit. Jin sat on the moon where he always does, watching you. He was the moon prince and stayed in his little bubble, taking care of his duties. He wasn't allowed to leave—well, more like he couldn't leave. He was tied to the moon, unable to leave and you were a sea goddess also fixed to your own world.

It seemed like a tragic love story; two lovers who couldn't be together. Jin often found himself wondering why he had to suffer, watching his ladylove from afar. There was, however, a loophole to the whole visiting ordeal. He was able to come and visit her, with certain limitations, but he didn't care. It was worth the wait just to spend a few hours with her.

Your POV
I gazed up at the moon that shone down on the water, reflecting off the surface. The feeling that took over when I looked at the large, partial sphere in the sky was indescribable; a sensation of longing tugging strongly at my chest.
Perched upon the bright moon was a prince named Jin. He watches me from way up in space and I watch him from the water. I can't see him, but I know he's up there, observing me from above and he knows I'm down here gazing at him from below. Sometimes he shines a bright moonbeam down on me as an affectionate gesture.
In the past when Jin would visit, the two of us would do many things. We would dance together, makeout on the rocks by the shore, giggling like two lovestruck teenagers, and even play little games. We always have a wonderful time together.
Night after night, I watch the moon become fuller and fuller, knowing that when it was completely full I'd be able to see my beloved Jin. The two of us have somewhat of a long distance relationship; we're confined to our own spaces, me on the ground and him on the moon. We're only able to see each other once a month—roughly. The wait is agonizing, but well worth it.
Until it's time to be reunited, I spend my time taking care of my duties, controlling the waters, raising and lowering the tide at the correct times, pretty much making sure things are going smoothly.
I hopped along the rocks clustered close to the shore and moved across the stones until I was out away from the bank. There's one particular rock that I like to sit on. It's the one that's positioned farthest out into the water. I feel closest to the ocean when I'm on that rock. I also somehow feel closer to Jin.
I sat upon the rock and dipped my feet into the water, a feeling of calm washing over me much like the ocean waves.

Lifting my palm upwards, I summoned a stream of water from the sea. It spiraled upwards, glimmering under the light of the moon. I maneuvered the spiral in one direction, then the other, changing it's design from a spiral to a curl that swirled and danced in the air. I molded the element, configuring it into different shapes and objects. I smiled, being momentarily entertained by my abilities.
Once my amusement wore off, I dropped my hand, causing the stream of water to fall back into the ocean where it belonged.

My eyes moved up to the pale moon above, gazing at the partial sphere.
"Just a little while longer, my dear."

***

I used my abilities to manipulate the water, making sure it was in working order and the tides were moving as they should. The tugging in my chest was stronger than ever as I thought of Jin, watching the sun sink beyond the horizon. It was finally the night of the full moon.
A bright smile overtook my features as my heart thumped with excitement. I would be able to be reunited with my love once again.
As soon as the moon was high in the sky, a bright beam shone down, leading from the moon down to the ground, much like the ones Jin shines on me. A swirl of moon dust circulated on the sandy beach and moved into the air like a cyclone. When the dust was so thick you could barely see through it, it dissipated, falling to the ground below. There stood Jin, with moon dust at his feet.