Yoongi ♡ Enemies to Lovers [request]

Requested by @guccilulz

Word count: 2,720

"Hobi, I'm here." You announced cheerfully, stepping into your friend's apartment. "And I brought food like you asked. Not sure why you needed so mu—" Your sentence was cut short when you saw none other than Min Yoongi lounging on Hoseok's couch.
Ah.
Annoyance bubbled up inside of you immediately as the smile dropped from your face. Out of all the friends Hoseok has, Yoongi is by far the worst. He's obnoxious. Any time the two of you are in the same space together, he makes snarky comments and insults you for no reason at all. You didn't know why he treated you that way. You never did anything to him, you simply gave him the same energy he gave you.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." Yoongi commented, looking up at you  with a smug smirk that he always had plastered on his face.
"I'm not here for you." You remarked, walking past the couch and into the kitchen.
"Y/n, you're here." Hoseok beamed, his face lighting up when he saw you.
"Yes and it appears I'm not the only one."
"Oh, yeah. I invited Yoongi over."
"Why?"
"I thought he'd like to hang out."
"With you, yes."
"What do you mean?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.
"You've seen the way he acts around me. You know how he is."
"You can just ignore him. It'll be alright."
"You don't think I've tried? Hoseok, he doesn't like me."
"Sure he does."
"Well if he does, he sure has a funny way of showing it." You scoffed.
Hoseok threw his arm around your shoulders. "Come on, Y/n. We can still have a good time."
Your bright and bubbly friend was always seeing the positive side of things, and while it was something you needed at times, it could become a bit of a bother.
"Be nice, okay?"
You only looked at him.
"Y/n, tell me you'll be nice."
"Fine."
"Good. I had the same conversation with him earlier."
"You wha—" You couldn't finish your sentence as Hoseok called for Yoongi to come to the kitchen and get food.
"Y/n brought all sorts of delicious food."
It's not for you. Is what you wanted to say, but you told Hoseok you'd be nice and you didn't want to disappoint him, so you held your tongue, moving to the counter to start taking the styrofoam containers out of the bags. Hoseok stood behind you, peering over your shoulder with anticipation.
"Did you remember to get—"
"Extra gimbap? Yes."
"Thanks. You're the best, Y/n." He beamed, throwing his arms around you as he gave you an appreciative hug.
Yoongi, who had started fixing his plate as soon as you took the food out, was eyeing the both of you, trying to hold back the scowl threatening to break out on his face. He could tell the two of you had done this many times before, ordering food and hanging out alone. He hated the thought of it.
You and your bubbly friend didn't notice this and began to fix your plates, talking about how hungry you were.

Once in the living room, you made yourself comfortable on the couch opposite from Yoongi, wanting to put as much distance between the two of you as possible.
You took a couple bites of food, watching as Hoseok turned the TV on, a random show playing on the screen.
"I was thinking we could play some games after we eat. Does that sound good?"
You nodded, your mouth full of food.
"Sounds good to me." Yoongi responded.
"Oh, I almost forgot about drinks. Can I get you two something?" Hoseok asked, standing up.
"I'll have (favorite soda)."
"I'll have one too." Yoongi raised his hand.
Hoseok nodded, leaving the room briefly to go get your drinks. He returned a few seconds later with a less than cheerful expression.
"Bad news. I only have one."
You and Yoongi locked eyes from across the room, staring at each other for only a moment before you spoke up.
"He can have it." You forced a smile.
"No, no, no. You can have it." Yoongi insisted.
"I can drink something else. Let him have it."
"It's fine. Y/n can have it."
Honestly, you were just trying to be nice. It was Yoongi that was turning it into a competition.
"How about we split it?" You suggested, wanting to put a stop at this back and forth.
"Fine."
"Good." Hoseok smiled.
"Actually," You spoke up. "if it's okay, I'd like to pour the drinks for us."
"That's very nice of you, Y/n." Hoseok praised, giving Yoongi a sharp stare as if to silently tell him to remember to be polite.
You went to the kitchen with a smug look on your face as you poured up some of the soda into a separate glass, making sure to get it as even as you could. If you were going to be nice to Yoongi, you were going to do it in the most obnoxious way possible.