Hoseok ♡ Giant AU [request]

Requested by @Amaya2136

Word count: 2,618

The weather was absolutely perfect for a nice little walk in the woods. The sky was clear and the temperature was a comfortable degree, not too hot and not too cold. With the outdoor conditions being ideal, you decided to take advantage of it and go for a walk through a nearby wooded area.
What you thought would be a nice, relaxing walk turned out to be a complete nightmare.

The aching in your feet not only persisted, but got worse as you continued traipsing through the woods, the dense undergrowth making it difficult to walk. Swallowing thickly, you reached for your canteen, twisting the cap off and tilting it upside down. To your dismay, only a small amount trickled out, barely enough to wet your tongue.
You'd wandered too far and ventured into unknown territory. The trees around you became unfamiliar and appeared to differ from normal trees, the limbs twisting and turning in odd ways, looking like something straight out of a fairytale.
It was beginning to get difficult to focus on things, your vision going slightly hazy. Your heart rate sped up exponentially and your body felt completely weak, your fingers becoming slightly numb. You came to a stop and leaned against a nearby tree for support, taking deep breaths, hoping this would pass. Too weak to stand, your knees buckled and you dropped to the forest floor. You had tried to catch yourself on the tree, but ended up scraped your palms in the process. You winced when your knees hit the ground, your hands beginning your burn from the scrapes. You couldn't find it in yourself to get back up and instead rested your back against a tree. You closed your eyes for just a moment to take a breather, unknowingly passing out afterwards.

***

Colorful orange and red leaves crunched beneath Hoseok's shoes as he strolled through the woods. It was something he enjoyed doing, as it helped put him at ease. If anything ever worried him, he would simply go out into the woods and walk until he cleared his head. Today, he merely decided to take a leisurely stroll for fun.
As he moved throughout foliage and undergrowth, he noticed a flash of color that stood out from all the leaves and other plants. Upon further inspection he realized it was a person that was crumpled on the ground, a young woman to be more specific.
He gasped as he crouched down on the ground, examining your unconscious form.
It was the first time Hoseok had encountered a human and wondered how far you'd walked to end up in giant territory.

He couldn't just leave you there like that, his good nature wouldn't let him. Gently, Hoseok reached down to your tiny form and scooped you into his hands, heading back home as quickly as he could without jostling you too much.

His six roommates were surprised to see him arrive home with a small human cupped in his hands. The eldest, Jin, was about to give him a good lecture about how dangerous it could be to bring a human into their home when Hoseok hurriedly explained that he had found you passed out in the woods and couldn't bear to leave you alone. Jin, also being of good nature couldn't deny his friend, especially knowing he was doing the right thing.
"Fine." Jin relented. "She's going to freak out, though."
"I'll handle it. Don't you worry."

The gentle giant did his best to create a makeshift bed for you, which just happened to be made from two unused dish sponges. It wasn't the best, but it was the only thing he could put together on such short notice. Plus, you fit perfectly on the vertically lined sponges. He had placed them on a shelf in his room, making sure they were positioned against the siding of the shelf so you could have some sort of backing similar to a bed frame.
You had a bag with you, which he placed beside the little bed. He took in your small form, frowning when he saw the scrapes on your hands. Glancing around, he took out a small first aid kit he kept in his room, taking out a roll of gauze and grabbing a pair of scissors. With the utmost focus, he cut the gauze small enough to fit your hand. Doing the best he could, he grabbed a q-tip and applied ointment to your palms before wrapping the gauze around them. It was a bit messy, but he managed to bandage your hands without waking you, so he considered that to be a success.
After that, he went searching for something small enough to put water into. When you woke up, you'd need to hydrate to help build your strength back up. It might not be a bad idea to find you something to eat as well.