Taehyung ♡ Double-Booked [request]

Requested by @KikiPapa

Word count: 3,473

You gazed up at the stunning structure before you, your eyes widening in awe as you took in its tidy exterior.
"This place looks even better than it did on the website." Lia marveled.
"Let's hope the inside is the same." You responded, rummaging in your bag for your phone, pulling up the email with the door code.
Small beep sounds came from the keypad as you pressed each number, submitting the code, a small click sounding right after.
"Alright." You grinned in anticipation. "Let's check it out."
Pushing the door open, you stepped inside the house and looked around the place which was indeed just as breathtaking as the outside.
"We did such a good job picking out a place to stay." You bragged.
"We most definitely did." Yuna marveled while pulling her suitcase through the house.
"It looks like something out of a movie." Your other friend commented.

You and your two friends were in desperate need for a getaway, so you booked a place to stay in for a week in a quiet town a few hours outside the city.
Looking back, you didn't necessarily need a five bedroom Airbnb, but the place had three bathrooms, so that's enough where you and your two best friends would have your own spaces to get ready in.
You all went your separate ways, moving about the house to check out the bedrooms and see where you all wanted to sleep. Each room had a similar setup, but the decor was different and some spaces were slightly bigger than others.
"I call this room!" Yuna called from the downstairs bedroom at the end of the hall.
"I want this one up here!" Lia friend said from somewhere upstairs.
"I'll take this one." You pointed to the room you stood in front of which was located on the first floor where Yuna's room was.

The three of you took the next few minutes to get settled and bring all your luggage into your designated bedrooms. During that brief time, you heard the front door open. For a moment you thought one of your friends had decided to step outside, until you heard a bunch of male voices inside the home. You immediately stepped out into the hallway to find a group of boys walking around the living room, none of which you recognized.
"Excuse me." You called.
A few of the guys turned to you, surprised to see someone was already occupying the house.
Yuna stood at the end of the hallway with a confused look on her face.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Who are you?" One of the men shot back.
"We're guests here. We rented the house for the week." You responded.
"We rented the house for a week." The same man said.
"That can't be right." You murmured, pulling out your phone. You tapped the screen, opening your mail app to show the confirmation email you received after booking.
"See? These are the dates we reserved."
The man you were speaking to messed around on his phone for a moment before showing you his confirmation email with the same dates as yours.
"No way." You gaped.
"What's going on?" Lia, who had been upstairs asked, looking just as puzzled as you were.
"The booking site double-booked this house." You sighed.
"I'm sure we can solve this." Another guy from the group stepped in, giving you a gentle dimpled smile.
"All the other Airbnbs are booked and there are no hotels nearby." The dark-haired guy in front of you told his friend.
The rest of the group had been standing off to the side watching the exchange, all five of them wondering how things could have gotten so mixed up.

"It might be a while until this problem gets solved, so why don't we introduce ourselves?" I'm Namjoon." The one with the friendly dimpled smile spoke. "And that's Jin." He gestured to the man you had been speaking to, who only gave a half wave as he was too immersed in his phone, trying to sort things out.
"That's Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook." Namjoon gestured to each of the five boys that had been standing off to the side.
"I'm Y/n and these are my friends Lia and Yuna." You introduced each one. "I'm sorry things got so jumbled."
"Yeah, me too." Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck.