Taehyung ♡ The Lost Boys AU | Part 2

7,818 words!!! What a way to end this AU. Thus took much longer to finish than I anticipated, but I'm pleased with the way it turned out!
Ignore any typos, it was... very late when I finished writing this.

Taehyung left the house later that night. I noticed his outfit choice was a bit on the edgy side. He wore a black and white striped T-shirt with a leather jacket over it, black jeans and boots to match. He looked really good, but it was different for him. He doesn't normally wear stuff like that.

"What do you think?" He questioned, doing a quick spin. "Cool, right?"
"Very cool." I nod. "It's...different."
"I figured I would switch it up a bit." He mentioned, grabbing the keys.
I watched as he checked his hair in the mirror, fixing his dark, wavy locks before turning towards me.
"See you later, babe." He pressed a quick kiss to my lips and walked out the door.
I stared at the entryway, part of me hoping he would rush back in here and sweep me into his arms. The atmosphere seems colder knowing he just walked out without a care. It almost seemed like he was more focused on spending time with his new "friends" which he just met yesterday.
I let out a sigh and turn towards the barren living room. This house is as empty as I feel right now.
Trudging up to our shared room, I spot the vampire book those guys gave to me yesterday. I had tossed it on the dresser, not really interested in it, but seeing as I have nothing to do, the book seems a bit appealing. I walk over, retrieving the book, running my fingertips over the cover.

"I guess I could skim through it." I mutter, opening it up to the first page.

What Are Vampires? It reads.
"I already know that." I thumb through the next few pages until I see another chapter title.
Traits of a Vampire
I already have an idea of what vampires are like, but I decide to read anyway.

Many people have a general idea of what a vampire looks like. A classic description would be white skin, a widows peak, and a black cape. However, real vampires don't look like that at all. They look just like you and me, but there are a few traits that set these creatures apart from us.
Unlike the depictions of vampires in films, they look quite normal, but you'll never see one walking around during the day. Just like in popular folklore, they don't like the sun, nor do they like garlic.

I read a little further and flip the page, a card falling out. I reach down and pick it up. It's a business card for Jinkook's Oddities. There's a number and a website on it. I turn it over, seeing something scribbled on the back.

Call us if you have any questions.
xxx-xxx-xxxx

There's a number scribbled under the message. I tuck the card away, placing it between the pages of the book. I doubt I'll need it, but I'll keep it anyway.

Taehyung's POV
"Heyyy! There you are!" Jimin greeted me, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "I like the new look."
"Did that girlfriend of yours hold you up?" Hoseok asked.
"Please." I scoff. "I go wherever I want. I don't have to go through her for everything."
"Yeaaahhh!" The boys shout, some of them giving me a firm slap on the back.
I didn't really mean that, but it's clear they don't like Y/n, and I know she feels the same about them. I just wanted to seem cool.
"Hey listen, there's somewhere we wanna take you." Namjoon spoke up.
"Really? Where?"
"You'll see. C'mon."
I follow them out of their hangout and see five motorcycles parked outside, taking notice of the extra one sitting at the end.
"What's this?" I asked.
"We got you your own bike." Yoongi smirked proudly. "What do you think?"
"That's awesome! I still don't have the hang of riding one though."
"You'll get some practice tonight." Hoseok announced. "C'mon."
I followed the group, hopping on my new motorcycle. I started the engine, revving it a few times. One by one, the guys drove uphill towards the road. Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I pressed the gas, the motorcycle jerking forward as I trailed behind.